Why was it so kino?

Why was it so kino?

Attached: 118715344~2.jpg (2139x2852, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0tmyF2ShxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it depicts the grusumnese of people

Just recently finished S2. It was pretty based the way Felix describes how it’s all gonna turn out. Can’t wait for the next season. This is going into cartel beheading/funky town territory

Can't wait for the sky king

HE CAN'T FUCKING KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT BROS

Attached: Calderoni.jpg (617x497, 14K)

Is he definition Chaotic Neutral?

Or is he actually True Neutral?

Why are you a fucking flaming retard?

>introduce the Gulf Cartel this season
>next season will show the formation of Los Zetas
>the season after that will be Chapo vs Zetas 101 Brutal Showdown: No Strings Attached kino
Jesus H Christ, my peepee is so hard right now

Chaotic good.
He plays all sides to the benefit of his country

A lot of what they showed actually happened so you can thank real life cartels for being so kino

Because Luna, Yazpik and that funny little mong who played Chapito are very captivating actors playing very captivating people.
Biggest complaint though is the DEA seems so gimped and boring. Walt was tolerable and everything, more fitting than Peña as Kiki but still falls very short of Murphy/Javi kino.
Hope they show more of the Colombians in S3 with Amado. Pacho is extremely kino and Chepe was probably my favorite character in the entire franchise.

Attached: Jose_Santacruz_Londono.jpg (985x788, 85K)

Peña is extremely likeable
Something about his face and voice
That's why his casting was so important
Feels like someone killed the audience's buddy

fuck off, retard

i can easily tell you don't know shit about the cartels. First Juan Nepomuceno needs to die for Juan Garcia Abrego to take over, then he has to fall for Osiel to take control and create the Zetas, so they will not be in the next season.

Callate el hocico, pendejazo.

Se mas que tu y tu puta jefa.

>Peña is extremely likeable
That was actually the problem for me lol. I'm too used to him as a comedic actor, it made his stubborn, hardass moments seem really contrived.

>Feels like someone killed the audience's buddy
Good point, now that you bring that up.

I feel like all the American characters, save for Murphy and Javi, seemed stylistically and purposefully awkward compared to the suave and charismatic Mexican and Colombian drug lords. I dunno maybe it was to show how regular, honest gringos found themselves working through a career-ladder that ended in shoot-outs, drug-running and guerilla warfare in Latin America. The best implementation of this was the CIA spook. He looked so goofy and acted so autistically but he carried this feeling of dread and untouchability that made him scarier than fucking Pablo or Felix. Instead of choosing some dapper, clean-shaven Bond like guy to portray the CIA, they gave it to the teacher from Victorious just to make it seem all so surreal.

Attached: MV5BNTExNGNiMGUtNzcyNy00ZDQzLTk1MDItMGQ1MDA4NGUxNmVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE1ODY3Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,14 (1492x1000, 109K)

English, motherfucker you speak it?

Spooks are mostly like that irl I'm sure.
Scheming, cerebral types rather than Ex-Marine Raiders with tree trunk necks

>Yeah man for Kiki the USA went full on war
>Entire season is pussyfooting around the Geneva convention and 'muh brother'

Gay

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-26-23h07m19s914.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

>the part where the spicy latinas got BLACKED

Felt so sorry for Scoot. He thought they'd go down there kick ass and take names and all he got was his ass kicked and fired and people killed. And it was going to so good to start too. As for Miguel Felix he had too much ambition for these stupid potato mexicans to appreciate. They seem to paint it like it's all Felix's fault because he didn't invite them to enough family dinners or business negotiations but he didn't invite them because he knew these retards had no vision of the future.

Still I didn't like the ending all that much. In real life he went down and split the territories himself, effectively making the cartels. I thought they were going to end it with that happening and then his final speech to the DEA would be about the chaos he has purposefully left them in as revenge against the DEA and Mexican Government for its betrayal.

Well they need to look normal to blend in

si puñetas por eso pensabas que iban a salir los Zetas con Nepomuceno y Abrego jajajja pinche lava carros.

I was surprised that Isabellas actress is only 31. I thought she was late 30's early 40's; maybe Latinas really do age like fruit.

Nonetheless, I'd still worship her asshole until my tongue bled.

Attached: ThatSmell.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

sneed

>mfw Pablo A gets it
I liked Pablo. He seemed like a cool dude all things considering.

this
why didnt they just follow the fucking fbi chads instead

Garbage show on a garbage streaming service. It’s better than most of what Netflix puts out but not by much.

>It was pretty based the way Felix describes how it’s all gonna turn out.
This is literally the worst kind of hack writing. No shit he knows how things are going to turn out, he’s being written by people from the future.

What was the Yea Forums consensus on The Fox of Ojinaga?

Attached: acosta.jpg (800x420, 38K)

Bump

what's the consensus Mexico or original Narcos?

C2 > C1 > M2 > C3 > M1

Acosta kept it real
>there will be more interviews
>there was non

youtube.com/watch?v=o0tmyF2ShxE this is a fun song to listen after watching the song. Tells the whole story.

after watching the show*

Dunno, but I'm sure fucking Mimi was great

Attached: bba8c93d5bef93dd7ee40f5573d6fef3.jpg (1365x2048, 335K)

JNG died in 2001, and JGA was captured in 1996. So no, he does not need to die for Garcia Abrego to take over.

Wait he split them himself? Absolutely based.

Did-nothing-wrong crew

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (897x563, 907K)

Brother Mouzone tier

>tfw narcos extended universe is more successful and entertaining than the DCEU

Is this a good thing or a bad thing

Yeah, in real life Felix controlled basically everything from prison. Even when he was arrested he invited the police into his house and offered them drinks. It was only after a few years when he was moved to maximum security in the early 90s did he lose all control and the situation became closer to today's madness. But I get where the show is coming from, it's less complicated to deal with this way and still sets up what is to happen in the future. I also read somewhere that Diego Luna didn't particularly like playing Felix, he really had to be convinced to take the part.

Abysmal. Not even based Tontin could make his "i fight with one guy lul" ac tolerable

how could anyone like playing him dude...

>Still I didn't like the ending all that much. In real life he went down and split the territories himself, effectively making the cartels. I thought they were going to end it with that happening and then his final speech to the DEA would be about the chaos he has purposefully left them in as revenge against the DEA and Mexican Government for its betrayal.
That would have been more kino.

Why don't Netflix hire writers from Yea Forums?

He was great to me. I thought he was just wasting time and being a lazy mexican at first but then as it went on you could see it was about a man just plain sick of the narco business, but from a different angle of Don Neto's apathy.

It seems more chaotic if he can't control what they do.

Honestly it's not even half as good as Narcos. None of the cartel guys have the charisma of Escobar and Calderoni is just a fat fucking disappointment instead of Carrillo 2.0.

Why did they beep out Mr. X's name but call him Andreas in a later scene?

have never watched it.
downloading now.
what am i in for?

Attached: pretty good movie.png (551x459, 167K)

holy fuck lol

og narcos by a mile.
the new seasons arent as exciting. guy that plays kiki is shit too.

At the end of season 1 it made it seem like the americans were going to be a full on hit squad, fire with fire type of thing. Kind of annoying it turned out to just be another cop.

How is that possible? He looks 10 years older in Mayan get up and that was 14 years ago.

I thought the season was great but Felix's plot armor annoys me. Drug lords are just retards that last as long as they do through sheer luck. Partnering and dealing with criminals is so unstable you can never be in total control.