What do women think of capeshit?

what do women think of capeshit?

Attached: 1582173654339.jpg (750x873, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Men have always had obsession with geeky shit she's just mad she has to see it daily now thanks to the internet

Is it just me that avoids any woman that talks about "dating?"
Girls have boyfriends or husbands, or they get passed around if they were abused as a kid.
What the fuck is "dating?"

Nothing worse than a self-righteous right-wing woman.

She Is right. I would not date a manchild either

Why?
She's completely right.
Manchildren deserve mockery, suffering and death. And the same for women who behave like manchildren.
All these "nerds" of today need to get their teeth kicked out of their mouth.

isn't that girl jewish and she got kicked out of real right wing groups lel

fuck her

I have a girlfriend and I wear cargo shorts frequently. Checkmate, Ashley.

She is right, but beause she is a woman, I will say she is wrong.

Attached: pepe texudo2.png (446x435, 70K)

He's an American, American culture "war" has shifted from going up against jews and the powerful, to a pathetic boy vs girl internet slapfight between the bottom of the barrel of each gender, specifically among american "whites".
This has caused the alt right of 4 years ago to simply fight against whites, to the point where they've become anti-white, and thus, anti-right wing.

Trust me, there's no bigger enemy for a right wing white person that doesn't hate itself than a filthy Amerimutt.

Attached: 1572717164665.jpg (794x702, 112K)

Attached: whocares.png (1200x596, 1.27M)

>worse than men who wear cargo
don't you see this woman is trying to put down as wide a portion of men as she can? this sort of thing will keep going until it's something like "X has revealed 80% of men as undateable and this is a good thing!"

>Men have always had obsession with geeky shit
No, they are meant to grow out of it.
There is no excuse for caring deeply about something like superheroes or Harry Potter or Star Wars into your adult life and anyone who does should be mercilessly mocked.

This is what happens when we ban bullying. "Geeks" need to be actively oppressed, no joke.

And those men are identified as betas.
Would you not filter out women who get tattoos or dye their hair?

Whores and betas have no longer a place on Earth.

>"dating" is getting plowed by random dudes

Geeks just turn into school shooters now so good luck

To be fair, most schools in the US are filled with non-whites, so they are doing the world a service.

VIDEOGAMES

Attached: 1571546359471.png (498x498, 8K)

baste!

Attached: 1569696272290.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Wrong. Betas can still be productive useful members of society. Whores are just living fleshlights/petri dishes working meaningless HR jobs.

I've seen this thot before,she's got a nice ass

>Yea Forums idolizing the opinion of a “trad woman” who probably fucks black guys exclusively

>Betas can still be productive useful members of society
How?
What does the modern beta do?
Live in neetbux and pretend comparing the box office of stupid superhero movies is radical activism?

Thank god societal collapse is only 10 years away.

>t. Weebs larping to seem edgy on the internet

BASED

Gee, I wonder what banana republic this poster is from.

Attached: 1566236982930.png (750x751, 70K)

They can't enjoy it because they are stuck up selfish cunts. It's below them to enjoy any fantasy because it's not real, not tangible, can't be quantized, can't be bragged about in front of others. BORING. Women only enjoy things that pumps their ego.

I got 5 bucks that says she likes BBC

Oh yes, they are missing out so much on the depth of Marvel capeshit.

Why haven’t you dilated yet?

Imagine typing all that out just for nobody to care.

>be American
>be inherent leftist cuck
>for him politics is all about man vs woman
>find a woman who is right
>cuck persona takes over fully
Every time.

Attached: 1579077993485.png (599x437, 68K)

While some of them are neetbux cum-stained sweatpant losers betas are also the scientists, engineers, biologists, chemists etc. Stupid female.

The beta is indolent and lazy and spends his time on shitposts and frivolities.

The Chad is forward looking and intelligent, does what he wishes but for a greater beneficial goal

>the scientists, engineers, biologists, chemists
And they are doing a fine work proving to us that cutting off your dick truly turns you into a woman.
Or those engineers who have pretty much done absolutely nothing that has gotten even close to the Saturn V.

What’s wrong, chief? Does the mention of black dicks scare you?

Trannies are mostly an American thing.

Attached: 1570884255639.jpg (3333x1922, 383K)

hope she sees this bro

Isn't she the jew woman that posted about being addicted to BBC?

No, but I have the feeling that it makes you hard, my racially ambiguous friend.

Attached: 1558124115258.png (500x470, 20K)

The consoomer is married. Guessing she isn't.
Thot btfos herself.

>whataboutism
>goal-post moving
>inability to accept the invalidity of ones opinion
Tits or GTFO roastie

>Ashley

She’s a literal prostitute

Welcome to America, then

*notices your bulge*

N-not as hard as you are, h-haha

Strange how none of these posts are from new IPs.

Different user. Post your man tits please PLEASE

>Image made to try and stop others from making fun of interracial shit
Gee I wonder who was behind this

Betas are unnecesary.
A normal person does everything better.
Betas are failed men, just like whores are failed women.
You are trying to act as a beta apologist because you are a filthy American, a native beta.

Eric Butts is:
>Married
>A Home Owner
>A Business Owner
Whatever one might say, he is leagues ahead of her, even more of anyone here.

Attached: 1581082459286.jpg (1024x758, 103K)

I would marry her no homo haha

Ah yes, here come the millennial cuck apologists.
Remember when you Resetrannies went
>H-HAHA Yea Forums YOU MADE HIS FAMOUS
Well, this is his channel now.

Attached: 1563280775740.png (1309x835, 1.36M)

Based retard

Look at the leftoid trying to defend his beloved Americuck.

Attached: 1554015030025.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Mutt's law is the new so󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡yposting

>ywn cry about the Plane Scene with Eric

I'm not an apologist, but I admit I'd rather side with Butts if my other choice is sexlaptop

Attached: 15263263747.png (619x572, 69K)

Bear in mind, pic related is his channel around the time when his pathetic Star Wars video was uploaded.
That video actually killed his channel.

Attached: 1572988082649.png (1307x697, 1.1M)

It's a hard pill to swallow that the consoomer is doing better than you user, It will be okay.

Based euro retard

With his dead channel that barely gets 100 views per vid anymore?
Sorry, but your beloved little cuck is a failure.

>It's another e-fame chaser runs to the boomers and dipshits on the right when all other options have run dry episode
Getting tired of this rerun

Yet another reply to the OP from a non-new IP.

Take it easy chief, it’s just a youtube channel. Why don’t you pick up a football or something?

Women love capeshit because the men are hot and the colors are bright. They have no capacity for analysis and can't stand anything with depth.

shes still right tho

You will because you are an American, you are inherently attracted to betas.
This Eric Ass guy represents the modern American "man".
She's still right, American men are laughable.

Attached: 1573423885063.jpg (1180x585, 64K)

I mean that he's actually seen a vagina and has a house.
That his cuck channel failed is meaningless. Even after that he's still got you beat as you rage about him on Yea Forums

Treating seeking a spouse like it's some sort of retarded game they play among other retards to see who can get the best catch.

>people still think "growing out of it" is a thing

fuck you I like what I like. I don't give a shit if some fuck doesn't agree.

Can you imagine being such a bitch that just because someone says "that's for children/not for men/not for women" you give up what you enjoy?

Attached: q5vcTkc.jpg (467x359, 13K)

Why don't you go watch his second daily video reacting crying to a 30 second teaser of a straight to DVD movie?
You compose half his current viewership.

This is my first time replying to the OP. Please prove me wrong or fuck off nutcase
Based schizo

why are you obsessing over this OP

The fuck kind of shorts are there to wear besides cargo shorts? Fucking basketball shorts with their minimalist slippery-ass pockets? Fuck that shit. My cargo shorts can hold a thousand fucking things. Women are just jealous they have to carry around purses because they don't have good pockets. Fucking pocket nazi cunt.

>This is European values

Attached: 15263634632.jpg (1024x366, 35K)

>they are meant to grow out of it
>says the guy shitposting on Yea Forums

Easy, 4chanX has an option that marks every post that increases the IP count.
Yours didn't, because you posted earlier in the thread.

Because this OP always makes the trannies and the leftoids seethe.
There's nothing that triggers more you filthy Americans than a woman who calls out betaness.

OBSESSED

Why is only this IP posting about black cocks i wonder

Attached: 1580146812900.jpg (670x676, 81K)

I’ll do it when you pick up a football

Bruh you’re the seething toid here, talking about America nonstop. go have sex already LMFAO

>7m
That's fast, mind posting a link?

I replied to one poster then another. Sue me, cuck

Based

>4chanX

BASED ad bot

Good

Reminder that the ones trying to defend this guy are literal resetrannies.
They've been trying to damage control this guy ever since pic related was posted there.
They usually just call the girl a nigger fucker and they go about how the guy is succesful despite everything, even though his 5 minutes of fame are his only highlight in life.

Attached: 1582479030664.png (1012x577, 322K)

>This IP
Look at it this way:
I'm only posting about Ashley

Attached: 15262373727.png (498x682, 351K)

Why are you replying to an obvious ad bot?

Man, in only 3 posts you went from the
>haha this guy is more succesful than you
to this?
You really aren't used to arguing, aren't you, American?

Hope she sees this bro!

There is nothing at all wrong with cargo shorts, and that pejorative implication underlines a tremendously juvenile attitude towards the selection of a partner.
t.
I like cargo shorts, they're comfy, and easy to wear!

>attacking the person, not the argument
This is how you know the left is mad as fuck at people mocking pathetic Amerimutt "men", their only allies.

(((EUROPEAN VALUES)))

Attached: 155274734573.jpg (1024x574, 99K)

>Yea Forums is one person

How new are you, chief? That was a different user.

Just pick up the ball already and move that cute ass haha

>undateable
the problem is that they aren't undateable, and the men who hate superhero shit are seen as antisocial and weird

And I hope your beloved beta sees it, if he can still afford internet connection, that is, those sub 100 views per video are worrying.

Attached: 1573913918341.webm (720x720, 765K)

I would argue that whores provide more worth to society than NEETs.

nah whores serve a valid purpose i am certain some have slept with a few would-be incels throughout their time and stopped them from going down the same path as you.

very true! at least betas pay their taxes

Attached: 1553895819875.png (665x800, 180K)

Based bot

> the men who hate superhero shit are seen as antisocial and weird
Sure, in your worthless autistic banana republic.

Whatever you say, beta orbiter.
Well, even worse, since you orbit betas.

Have you picked up that football yet?

the fuck are you on about?

Seriously, what compels you to defend this grown kid, this manchild, this beta, this autist, this perfect representation of the American millennial "man"?
Are you American, by chance?

Only one person is orbiting here chief, and it’s the guy defending the woman who will never see it. Now pick up the football, kid. I want to see what your ass can do

He’s on about the fuck

Why do our people sperg irl about not liking capeshit in front of women and soiboys?
That's actually cringe when they care enough to rub people the wrong way to be contrarian

>I'm pooping
girls don't poop r-right bros?

Why are you so mad that people mock betas?
Are you a beta?

Based bot and based algorithm, live from Syria

Attached: 1582112906835.jpg (1080x1426, 252K)

The argument is worthless if its progenitor is a hypocrite.

Attached: 1526263347.png (490x122, 43K)

No that’s a meme haha, don’t worry bros

Why haven’t you picked up that football chief? What’s wrong?

based frodo

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

The power of modern America, everyone.

Based frodo.

Would you date her?

Based bot

Of course not, she's an American, I want my kids to be white.

Man, this tranny is having an aneurysm right in front of us.

Attached: 1573122703419.png (1736x918, 374K)

Based based posters

First off, that's not what a typical person who is interested in this stuff looks like. You'd be more correct in saying these are the people who ruined said properties, and only jumped on the bandwagon when it became socially popular and cool, case in point, the comic writers who are currently ruining the characters, needlessly making them gay, changing their race, and so on.
Secondly, this is an American. It's easier for one to become a basedboy, since that's the ecosystem and society he lives in. It's a country operated by, and populated by naive idiots, the girl in question being no different. There are exceptions to the rule obviously but the loud people with a social media presence are never among them.
To put it simply, they're both in the wrong, and everything wrong with America post 1950.

The raid is a complete failure, ladies, we will beat the patriarchy next time.
Fucking nazis.

>that's not what a typical person who is interested in this stuff looks like
Yes it is.
Capeshitters are the ugliest, fattest fucking bastards you can find.

Attached: 1573498972850.jpg (2048x1364, 376K)

Why are you projecting toid? Go pick up the ball

She (formerly he) is right, go throw a football kid

It's sad that all of Resetera will inevitably end like this.
This could have prevented, if only we had filtered out the betas.

Attached: 1555126826855.png (655x690, 537K)

Even in America I doubt everyone looks like that. I'm trying to be as realistic and as objective as humanly possible. I know you've been raised softly, in a bubble, but try to see it from a perspective of an uncucked man.

wtf is wrong with cargo shorts?!

Yes, and her insulting me for liking capeshit will only make me stronger

No, I think my view of Amerimutts and capeshitters is pretty accurate.
They are scum.

Betas don't defend random e-whores like you're doing. Either accept the fact that they both suck or go have sex.

Why’d you post a selfie user? I don’t think you’re ugly

>shilling a youtube channel after shilling 4chanX

You really are a bot!

I have never seen anyone like that, but I am not from California.

Attached: capesharts.jpg (2048x1365, 742K)

There is nothing wrong with wearing cargo shorts.

Attached: Fashion.png (1920x945, 1.04M)

Then you are too sheltered to the real world. Stop thinking in extremes, it's childish.

No, i'm defending her argument.
You are attacking her because you are trying to pull an ad hominem since you have no way of attacking the argument, since you actually think pathetic refuses like that guy crying over nuWars are the only "men" who side with you.

I've been trying to get her (formerly him) to pick up a football for hours. Don't know why this guy just won't play sports and have sex, honestly.

Based bot

Maybe capeshitters and stupid Americans should try not being autistic betas for once, then.

I'm attacking her because she's a cunt and you're a beta simp orbiter, quite literally and objectively. Kill yourself cuck.

Imagine being a European simp who won’t pick up a football HAHHAHAHAHA

Based bot

No, you are attacking her because the OP post made you mad, because you are an American beta who identified perfectly with that manchild who cries over child movies.
You are not fooling anyone, you've been trying this for a year, since this happened initially.

Say it with me: betas are pathetic.

>simp
Can you Americans please NOT speak like niggers for at least 5 seconds?
Seriously, why do you eat up whatever fucking lingo niggers make on Twitter all the time?
Can you stop worshipping minorities for just a bit?

You put everyone under the same umbrella and expect me to take you seriously. Even I can acknowledge that not everyone who likes X thing or is of X nationality is the exact same. What is true is that America breeds these types more than any other place in the world, and this is a somewhat recent phenomenon too.

don’t worry, after this post she’ll definitely notice you bro

Based bot

Say it: betas are pathetic.
What happens, afraid you'll hurt the feellings of that BLACKED subscriber?

Based bot

>being this angry after getting called out

We got him boys!

>You are not fooling anyone, you've been trying this for a year, since this happened initially.
You might have some kind of mental illness.

Based mass based poster

you're not supposed to give up on your hobbies because society tells you to. you just naturally grow out of it. "geeks" will never understand.

what the fuck is wrong with jeans

Based "based mass based poster" poster

Not enough to start defending betas like you.
Betas are the male equivalent of a whore, they are subhumans who need to be stomped to death.
Of course, this implies stomping America to death, since America is made by betas, for betas.

Can you stop worshiping e-thots (american e-thots by the way) you lowlife coomer thin wristed piece of flint?
Eric Butts being cringe doesn't give you the right to white knight some dumb broad.

Betas are pathetic. Betas’ posts are pathetic. Your posts are pathetic. Ergo...

Attached: 0030AA72-346C-4923-BA30-2E99171EA31C.jpg (1215x888, 165K)

please help me

yuo will never understand because you are not a gamer in society

nothing, that user is not /fa/

weak
no roastie

All these buzzwords and all this edginess makes me think you’re either 12 or a bot.
Go finish you’re geometry homework kid lmfao

Boot cut but still using sneakers

based user in distress calling for help

What white knight?
You are the one who has spent the entire thread trying to derail the thread, going from mocking betas, to mocking this random woman.

ok fren on my way

Attached: fren.jpg (500x343, 19K)

Weak what? Man tits? Cmon man post them haha just for your bros

Based bot

No, I think beta has a clear definition, it's not a buzzword, for example, the "man" crying about Star Wars is a beta.
And yes, they are the bottom of the barrel of humanity and deserve nothing.

>betas betas betas betas betas betas
You're some kind of basement dwelling loser with a pencil neck who is trying his utter best at appearing tough and failing miserably. There's nothing Alpha about you whatsoever. And Americans being largely cucks doesn't mean it's not a powerful country that can blow your scrawny ass into orbit. Even I acknowledge that about them.
Drink your fucking meds and go get that noodle wet, maybe you'll stop fantasizing about a woman who wouldn't touch you with a 20ft pole.

what the fuck is a boot cut i just want jeans because they're comfortable and look normal

No, single mothers feeding their children anti-depressants are how you get school shooters. For all of human history, there were out-of-shape weirdos nobody liked, and they either grew out of it, or made up for their failings by becoming a damn fine accountant or shopkeeper or ploughsmith or whatever, to earn the mild appreciation of a society that would then overlook their less appealing traits.

Being bombarded with mixed messages about how the Oppressed are the true righteous, and how the rich, happy, popular kids are the real villains who deserve death (Eat the Rich! Die Cis Scum) while also having a mass media that blames doughy frogposters for women getting catcalled in black neighborhoods, you have the perfect recipe for an unstable self-loathing individual with secret dreams of grandiosity and a fixation on retribution. Mix in the lack of a role model and the type of self-centered woman who is more often than not a perennial single mom, and the path they're tumbling down has no barriers to stop their descent. Finally medicate this confused jumble of hatred and impotence with SSRIs that numb them out and make life feel like a waking dream, less real than their barely-subdued revenge fantasies, and boom, you've basically MK Ultra'd a decile of the population. gg guys.

Based simp adbot

Is the pythagorean theorem giving you trouble kidd? Just get back to your homework, I’m sure you’ll get it right

He’s a kid man, go easy on him. He’s struggling in HS right now

Based pastaposter

Based comfy user

If they get out of it you wouldn’t have 100% of the commodities that we have today

>You're some kind of basement dwelling loser with a pencil neck who is trying his utter best at appearing tough and failing miserably.
Peak projection from the resetranny.

>And Americans being largely cucks doesn't mean it's not a powerful country that can blow your scrawny ass into orbit.
No, of course you can't, you haven't won any wars since WWII, you got beaten by a bunch of starved farmers and are now stuck in an endless war with no prospect of it ever ending with a bunch of stupid muslims armed with 50 year old AKs.

>Drink your fucking meds
Sorry, i'm not a filthy American, being constantly on drugs isn't the norm around here.

>maybe you'll stop fantasizing about a woman who wouldn't touch you with a 20ft pole.

Kino

why are you shilling for resetera and not doing your homew

Dare I say, too based? Scientists still debate this post.

Fuck, checked

Absolutely worth it.
In fact, I would choose societal collapse rather than more of what we currently have.

Not as based as you

sadly you are a pee pee poo poo caca hahahaha

So this thread full of schizophrenia and complete non-sense is what happens when leftists try to meme.
And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

Attached: 1553245479800.jpg (269x260, 49K)

of all the threads that say nothing this one says the least

Yes, I'm sure Chads spend all their time on Yea Forums going around "betas are pathetic guyse haha lol"
I KNOW for a fact you're coping non-Alpha yourself. Go work on yourself and stop crying about random people on the internet, wasting your time, and everyone else's. Your life being subpar is entirely your fault. Get over it and start working towards improving yourself.
Either you'll agree that both of these people are trash or you're some kind of slave.

Aw chucks user you are too nice

Already said it, seen

>"Star Wars is for nerd guys"
The force is female Ashley

I had sex with your wife

I had sex with your husband

and just how are they supposed to find a boyfriend without going on dates?

>In fact, I would choose societal collapse rather than more of what we currently have
Ok retard

Attached: D45428CD-54A6-485F-BBFC-45A6D0B7CB5F.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

That's an awful lot of projection, Amerimutt, i'm just laughing at your ilk who unironically watches superhero movies and plays videogames in their 30s.
Well, even worse, in their 40s, apparently this bastard is unironically 40 and still behaving like a kid, the perfect embodiment of what the modern American man is.

>Either you'll agree that both of these people are trash
They are trash, they are Americans, there's no way they aren't human garbage, that they aren't adults with the mentality of kids.

MODS

Maybe reddit is more your speed

Nah, fresh from my mind but I'm sure others have said similar things. I watched American Ultra last night so it was on my mind.

Once the thread is in ashes, then you may have my permission to repost.

You're so mentally distressed you don't even have proper reading comprehension, or can't take the time to read my post carefully because you're fuming and busting at the seems.
I don't much like America or the way it's operating right now but I can also give credit where it is due, because there is information that is readily available on everything we're discussing right now, and there's no reason to be a slippery snake.
Stop coping and start doing something with your life. Or don't and suffer the consequences. I could care less.

Not retard, I would earn a ton of money from such a situation.
And autists either man up or get filtered out.
It's a win win.

Based simp adbot, how is the geometry homework going?

>carpal tunnel in both hands from fingering herself
is this possible?

>he doesn’t buy his boyfriends online

Wew lad

Not from a Jedi

You Americans know what geometry is?
Common core has advanced so much in so little time.
Proud of you.

nigger

Did you finish your homework?

shut up gay european
post a picture of your feet you gay european

Both my sister and gf think people who watch them are weird.
I'm so thankful there's no "muh nerd culture" in here.

based bot

You're sound like a parody at this point. I told you already, drink your meds and stop making a mockery of yourself. The secondhand embarassment I'm feeling is potent enough, I can't imagine how you must feel on a daily basis.
Also, I'm not American for the 50th fucking time, you ADHD idiot. Go fuck a cow or whatever you shitskins do.

Are they the same person?

Bots don’t have feet user

Stop replying to a bot with anything but “based bot”. It’s already shilled for resetera and 4chanX several times already and keeps posting the same replies. Obviously an AI

Based no text posters

>You're sound like a parody at this point.
What, for not being an autistic American manchild?

>if you are not american you are not white
Of course you are American.
And no, none of you are white.
America, at most, has fair skinned niggers.

Cringe bot

Do Americans really...?

this is probably the most advanced AI I've seen post on Yea Forums desu

Lets try once again.
Do Americans really...?

Attached: 1560954612956.webm (400x500, 1.88M)

I date women trying to find gf or wife. I either find crazies or women who I like but I’m not chad enough for. I’m going out on a third date with someone tonight and 2bh I want to gf her already so she will probably ghost me.

Yeah...
Sorry...

fallen

Do Americans really...?

Attached: 1562512202234.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

Is that sardin-sensei?

Do Americans really...?

Attached: 1576197084935.webm (640x360, 1009K)

>Of course you are American.
No I'm not you retard. I critiqued the direction American culture is head towards a few posts earlier. It doesn't mean I'll magically close my eyes to things on the opposite end of the spectrum that are also true. By not acknowledging power in any capacity, you come off as a bigger beta than the those you cry about.
Keep replying though, I'm sure with enough perseverance you can make yourself not look like an utter failure of a man.
>And no, none of you are white.
Yes, you're the only white person in existence. You know those pills with the odd little letters on them? They were your enemies all along. Thankfully you broke free from your chains and see the real truth.

now yuo see...

I feel you bruder!

>It doesn't mean I'll magically close my eyes to things on the opposite end of the spectrum that are also true.
That would mean there's worthwhile people in America, which isn't true.

>you're the only white person in existence
Europeans are white, and only Europeans.
Americans are lesser creatures.

Mark my words, the world won't be stable as long as the US and it's population of failures still exists, specially Europe, of which America has already declared themselves enemies of.

Based user

Do Americans really...?

Attached: 1560883125072.gif (300x167, 1018K)

For anyone wondering this is the original vid

youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g

Attached: DDF679F0-F7C6-4EFF-9656-4812042D95AA.jpg (750x762, 271K)

>Europeans are white, and only Europeans.
Not only am I European, I'm almost assuredly whiter than you unless you're an albino, in which case you're genetically cucked so I still win.
>Mark my words
Wrong. You mark my words. Your life being as as shit as it is doesn't give you an excuse to be a mouth foaming delusional retard. Take some responsibility and stop being cringe. It's not difficult. If you really want to make a positive impact from an ideological perspective, go defend your fucking border or some shit. Do something worthwhile instead of crying on Yea Forums like a mentally deranged person.

Go finish your homework simp bot

Iconically American™

>women leave instantly
>all the guys just looking and smiling at each other
Why are women like this bros

>Not only am I European, I'm almost assuredly whiter than you unless you're an albino
Whatever you say, mutt.

>Your life being as as shit as it is
Stop projecting, you mutts do it all the time.

>cringe
And might as well stop speaking like a bunch of niggers.

>If you really want to make a positive impact from an ideological perspective
I already have a job that lets me, and regarding America, all what I have to do is sit tight and watch them muttify their country to death.
Might as well mock the subhumans that populate it while I still can.

Yeah, why don't those women put up with having some nigger take a shit in the middle of a fucking metro?

HR workers are one of the lowest forms of life. Surely you've read Dilbert?

Sure kid, go finish your geometry homework already and stop larping. This is pathetic LKFAPO

You're a disgrace to Europeans worldwide. I have no tolerance for the mentally ill and I very much doubt you've ever lifted a finger worth of work in your life. Enjoy everyone laughing at you.

disgusting coalburner.

and not surprising /pol/ loves her. patriot my fucking ass

Attached: 1575103079996.jpg (899x1024, 109K)

cringe simp ad bot

Based simp ad bot

Who cares chief I was just fucking around when I mentioned that

She's an American, of course she's a coalburner, all Americans worship and fuck niggers.
Amerimutts are literally programmed to racemix.

Attached: 1563613062204.jpg (480x656, 29K)

Did you finish your homework yet, kid? Your mom wants to kiss you goodnight

Not pasta, inspired partly by watching American Ultra last night and thinking about the subtext, and partly by my recent realization that there but for the Grace go I. I was raised by a single mother in abject poverty, and it was our very poverty that forced me to deal with my demons instead of wallowing in chemical panaceas and sadposting on twitter for pity likes. I was utterly unable to hold a basic conversation with a stranger in my late teens/early twenties, but with no support system and a prejudicial "welfare state" that actively avoids spewing frothy largesse from the governmental teat on a certain demographic, after continually losing every job I had, I had to deal with the most humiliating sales jobs imaginable because nobody else would have me. And my wealthier friends moved back in with their mom and smoked weed while going once a week to a psychiatrist, and although I seethed with jealousy, several of them ended up dead by their own hand, and the others are still in the same position. Because the drugs, both prescribed and street, numbed the pain just enough to drag yourself through the empty days, at least until you get the courage to end it.

But there is nothing like looming eviction, with no family to turn to, to inspire hidden reserves of fortitude. The middle class are the most wretched and miserable of God's creatures, fattened with just enough riches to be kept docile, but bemoaning their gilded cages and the gutless inadequacy which they deem their birthright, an unfortunate alignment of the stars or Brain Chemistry which is a onvenient cover to mooch off their parents well into adulthood. Be raised either very poor or very wealthy, and you'll either turn out all right or sociopath. But you won't be a self-loathing loser who calls people incels while pining for the plain-faced girl with purple hair who fucks drug addicts and other unenlightened Chuds or whatever meaningless non-insult is currently the rage.

Is it true you Americans pray to Disney every night?

What is it that drives people to keep making videos when they only get like 500 views a video at best? I doubt anyone is even interacting with them with such low numbers either.

What's wrong with cargo shorts?

Attached: 1583102324556.jpg (410x598, 40K)

I’ll tell you once you finish your homework

sorry man

>Fucking Americans

Attached: EEEA9783-55F4-4D33-9CDF-B4902C5012C7.jpg (582x782, 64K)

Nothing, it's just a huge power move that intimidates a lot of people

>>Fucking Americans

Attached: 1564849924545.jpg (640x590, 108K)

>lmao girls with blue hair are all SJWs
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF CARGO SHORTS THEY ARE SO COMFY

>>>Fucking Americans

Attached: 79CA4778-16B3-408A-BDB8-5E08E8B9B4D6.jpg (640x815, 68K)

At least he brought his own toilet rather than going in his pants or on the street.

where do you buy your chinos

For me it’s Banana Republic

Attached: CD5BFA51-AB2D-47AC-B0F2-9F99B744C2A1.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

I hate both women and capefags. And I don't to be seen supporting either side by opposing the other.

LOL

For me to return to that lifestyle it'd be the final cope before heroin and then suicide. Escapism into childhood shit is truly cancer.

Take it easy!

h

He is right though. American political/cultural war makes rightwingers retarded leftists.

Ok kidd

Uniqlo like a normal person

lol ego monster claims women are all ego monsters

>hurr durr kill all betas
>oh nooooo all my power and water systems and trash collection and general civil infrastructure are falling apart reee
Pussy worshipping retard. At least 75% of men contribute more to maintaining civilisation than 99% of women.
Pretty much the only thing of value women ever truly contributed was babies. And half of them aren't even doing that nowadays.

>me reading this thread
How did we go from talking about women's opinion on capeshit to this /pol/ , /int/, and /r9k/ tier dumpster fire of a thread? Is this just the autism containment thread?

Attached: 1582605088543.jpg (393x460, 33K)

And how would you earn money?

>At least 75% of men contribute more to maintaining civilisation
Yes, the other 25% are betas.

third date is a good sign, keep at it m8

using my hoard of Twinkies and hotdogs as currency of course

absolutely based

They hate what they can't understand.
That's saying a lot about their IQ

thats why neanderthal manchildren like capeshit women like cheap melodrama and emotional manipulation which the films seldom offer

It depends on the capeshit, but if it is pic-related then women will surely support it right? I mean women LOVE being part of some idiotic, misandrist cult for brainwashed idiots

Attached: Thor feminist.png (2000x1032, 3.37M)

Holy fuck. It's not an edit ?
Please tell me it's an edit

lol pic blackholled

nope. That is what feminism has done to pop culture.
Here, have another. And although this looks like an edit: This is real. Unedited.
>tfw people kept telling you to ignore SJWs because they were a fringe movement that couldn't influence anything

Attached: unsolicited opinions on israel???.jpg (600x555, 135K)

all women are child abusing pigs

Hey! What's your name :)

It's fucking terrible. I am speechless

irony in that you're a narrow minded autistic beta in the same vein as the stupid americans you claim to hate

>speechless
good, you should be speechless you filthy male. Have another unedited Marvel comic.

Attached: mansplaining.jpg (599x309, 73K)

kek women asked for this, they wanted men to be soft and emotional to combat toxic masculinity. Now they see the results and shiver, but are still too fucking stupid to make the connection.

ok fair enough about the superheroes but hating on cargo shorts seems to just be jealousy because women rarely have pockets on their clothes?

Attached: changslaw.jpg (1569x1032, 248K)

Uh hello? Based department

Pleeeeeeaasse show me your pussy

based Liz

Femanon here. Never like capeshit as in actually reading comics. Superhero genre has become acceptable even with normies now, at least the movies. Saying you like capeshit and just watch movies is not geeky.

based ESLer

Based asfk

I think this is a valid question. Growing up, dating was an exclusive relationship with two people who liked each other. Today, I have no idea what the fuck is going on. How people meet anywhere, including dating apps, is fucking beyond me. I go to work, go to the gym, and go home. How the fuck do people even meet? I’m almost 31 why can’t I just die already.

Star Wars also sucks.

Attached: 1576635045556.jpg (500x629, 109K)

Modern women are incapable of love or forming a committed relationship. They don't even want to actually date anybody. They have too many options and let it get to their head. The best we can do is wait for sexbots to come along.

Attached: rapist.jpg (592x561, 46K)

On a scale of 1-Cambodian Fish market how stinky is your vag?

She's a coal burner. Like all these retarded "tradthots" they are just lying whores trying to make money off of lonely losers.

Well, assuming Star Wars and geek culture existed since fucking Tolkin wrote The Hobbit??? What the fuck does she even mean by this?

Attached: 1576340001096.jpg (1000x1000, 34K)

Based

Attached: 8C0482BF-922D-4359-A1FD-7F07CF847727.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Kingstonian here. Weird I have never seen this freak before. They would have stood out in the crowds of Asians, Meth Heads, and Military that live here.