Dude, let's mix John Wick with Scott Pilgrim and dip it in zoomer sauce lmao

>dude, let's mix John Wick with Scott Pilgrim and dip it in zoomer sauce lmao

Attached: GA.jpg (675x1000, 172K)

Worst movie I've seen since Meet The Spartans

Shitposting aside, I really enjoyed some of the camera work during those early action sequences.

I thought it was a decent action flick, reminds me of something that would've been made in the 80s.

>DANIEL RADCLIFFE IS BAAAAAAASED I LOVE IT WHEN ACTORS WHO BUILT THEMSELVES UP ON SHITTY TWEEN MOVIES AND COMEDIES ACT TOTALLY ARTSY. NOW THAT. YEP IS A HELLLLLLA BASED FROM ME FAMALAMADINGDONG. I CUM IN MY TIGHTY WHITEYS WHEN I SAW ADAM SANDLER AND ROBERT PATTINSON IN BASED A24 CAUSE MY PEEENIE WEENIE COULDN'T HANDLE THE EXPECTATIONS BEING SUBVERTED. ALSO THEY'RE ALL SCUMBAGS. THEYRE JUST LIKE ME! IF I EVER LEFT THE HOUSE AND WAS A COOL JUNKIE BADBOY

Attached: 1579709767271.png (300x300, 21K)

Are the guns nailed to his hands? How does he reload?

100 r0unds pur hand

Why did the nail the guns to his hands? Could they not put the character in a death game scenario without having such a Reddit tier wacky prerequisite? I probably would have at least given it a chance if they didn't instill such a stupid fucking concept.

He doesnt

Yes, in the movie they are bolted to his hands, each gun has 50 bullets in it and theres a counter as the movie progresses. He does not reload.

>Guns Akimbo
>arthouse
Are you retarded? Rhetorical question, don't reply.

>in the movie they are bolted to his hands, each gun has 50 bullets in it and theres a counter as the movie progresses
That's fucking retarded holy shit

>Why did the nail the guns to his hands?
Unironically because he was trolling people by being a white knight in the live stream chats of the game.

>Could they not put the character in a death game scenario without having such a Reddit tier wacky prerequisite?
He was a complete pussy, they could've put him in the game but he would have no way of defending himself since he was such a pussy. Bolting the guns to his hands forced him to at least have a chance at playing.

Ehh, it was alright.
It was basically just Nerve but with more guns and violence

I'm watching this now and didn't realize the chick was the Aussie Sheila from that game night movie that mostly missed the mark but ended on a high point.

Do you mean Ready or Not? Cause that film was fucking kino

It was glaringly Canadian and mostly aimless. It had its moments for sure and I loved the ending and the main chick, but it could've been so much better.

Was it Kinbo?

It was fun

Did anybody else get tingly feelings in their peenor when the girl said "suck my clit"?

Samara Weaving is so fucking hot.

Radcliffe is relentlessly handsome.

>has figure c0llection
akino

Her smile/laugh is fantastic.

I also like the hapa girl in the movie with the "don't talk to me, shitlord" hair dye.

Couldn't even finish because of how bad it was since the beginning

cute

Attached: natashaliubordizzo.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

This, it delivered what was intended, nothing more, nothing less.

Attached: MV5BNzc4YmZmMDItZDNiOS00ZWRlLWFiN2YtNGQwZDFjZGFiNDI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU1NjIzMDc@._V1_.jpg (580x580, 78K)

hapa or bust

Attached: S5LDZGnw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

It would have been much better if nix had been a dude or Harry Potter had been a girl . I'm sick of movies having a wimpy dude battling a bad ass chick it's boring! Bring back the 80s dude vs dude films

>not including Crank in the mix
zoom zoom OP

A modern day Shoot Em Up.

Nix girl was cute. Is she a model or something? Her acting was particularly bad.