Epic heroin montage

Look how much fucking fun they're having bros.

But seriously don't try this at home.

Attached: BwsZGe2IMAAJiJs.jpg (600x338, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RvyDHhGLs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good meme

Why do you keep pushing this thread? Heroin is indeed fun and cool, but not when you get addicted, no shit.

i stopped speaking to a really old friend when he started taking heroin, his favourite film was Trainspotting and then he obsessed over the sequel when it released. Trainspotting was the first and only book he read after school and used to send me videos about heroin and read trip reports and reddit posts just because the film describes it was something like an orgasm times a thousand and it's not even close. He actually fucking tried it, IV'd it too. lol i wish i was making this up but i'm not

Who becomes addicted to heroin nowadays. Everyone knows what it does to people

So what was his trip report?

i'm not sure, i dropped him but i heard he's still taking it

>NOOOO I DEMAND MY MOVIES TO HAVE CLEAR MESSAGES WTF SAVE ME IRON MAN

the last good film that Ewan McGregor was in

Did he do any other hard or semi-hard drugs before heroin?

yes, he's also addicted to cocaine basically but not as dependent, i guess he just likes it but i didn't. he'd abused basically everything but meth and crack he never tried those as far as i know, he did inject cocaine though which i imagine is pretty bad

The film does NOT paint a pretty picture of heroin addiction

Iron man 1s message was
"If you produce weapons you are evil, use the tech instead to build mechsuits but its not evil because the weapons are energy instead of evil guns, also f you are in a relationship make sure to consider your partners needs"
Fuckin DEEP

DUDE

I hear stories like this all the time, im starting to think that at least some proportion of drug addicts just love the edgy feeling of being a "broken" person.
There's a fad of putting small diamonds on the webbing between the thumb and index; as some signal to other cokeheads because you can put small amounts there.
The only reason you would do that is if you considered drugs to be some "lifestyle" or personality trait, almost in the same way some people will have a hobby or interest that they can use in convo or to impress people except x100 more retarded and futile.

Some are attracted to the dark side. Every shithead in college who read "No One Gets Out Of Here Alive" started thinking they were Jim Morrison and started going down a dark, depressing path. I know shitheads who think trying to live like Hunter S. Thompson is attractive.
Drug chic is definitely a thing, and in the druggy world, smack addicts thing they're a cut above everyone else. Weed is for high schoolers, coke is for yuppie shitheads, smack is the only cultured addiction, or so they act. They think they're better than the hobo in the street sucking dicks for a bindle, but they're not.
And, self destruction is also a thing. Goes hand in hand with mental illness.

>even if you knew a way to be sold any kind of drugs you couldn't afford them and even if you could you wouldn't meet any interesting people and would still be alone and useless

Attached: roadkill.png (243x200, 128K)

speed is very cheap bro

>let me just forget about the scene where we let a child starve to death because we were getting high
>or that scene where I admit I’d literally crawl through a sea of shit for some heroin
>or the part where I nearly go to prison

You’re a fucking retard op

REAL LIFE ISN'T A FUCKING AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL YOU FUCKING SPERG I CAN'T JUST WALK INTO A DARK ALLEY AND GET SOLD WHATEVER DRUG I WANT OUT OF SOME SHADY DUDE'S FUCKING TRENCH COAT YOU HAVE TO ALREADY BE SOCIABLE TO GET DRUGS
FUCK

>he doesn't know

YOU'RE GOING TO REAP
JUST WHAT YOU SOW

Darkweb moron

Just ask the shady guy at work/ parties. If he doesn't pedal he knows someone that does.

>itt: zoomer sois that don't know about the one true heroin movie

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RvyDHhGLs0

Attached: IMG_2336.jpg (262x193, 13K)

I unironically watched it for the first time today. My only complain is that Kelly Macdonald was 20 but supposed to be 15 or less

She still looked great in her school uniform. But autism, have to complain about something, right?

She was the best part of the film but when I look at her age I was disappointed. That's all.

LOL. No. There are not smack dealers at everyone's job and at parties, dummy.

Cops love dumb shitheads like you, you're the kind of idiot who gets busted approaching decoys.

although this stuff is effective at conveying how bad it is, i think the actual most harrowing moment was when renton was sitting there playing bingo after he overdoses:
> "But i'm the real problem an ex heroine addict.. once the pain goes away thats when the real battle starts, depression, boredom feeling so low you want to off yourself"
I can get over the addiction its knowing i'd never be able to attain that level of happiness again that would cause me to kill myself.

you're just useless then
you shouldn't take drugs

Is T2 worth watching?

I liked it. Way better than reading the Trainspotting sequels, that's for sure.

Heroine is based

also the best Heroine movie is Drugstore Cowboy

Attached: 682690.jpg (263x400, 24K)

>im starting to think that at least some proportion of drug addicts just love the edgy feeling of being a "broken" person.
That's a gigantic chunk of the population in general. Most people that claim mental illness are just using it as a cover for their shitty behavior. When you call them out on it, they'll brigade with their circle of sycophants "how dare you say that! They're struggling! We're all struggling and broken uwu"

nah not really although its nice if you watched the original when it came out because "muh time passes" it doesn't really justify its existence.