Was it gay ?

Was it gay ?

Attached: pom kicks.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Their dicks aren't touching. Think it's OK.

whats the point of this training? dyels can't honestly believe this gives them a fighting chance? what do if I run up to you and throw you on the ground

literally 99% of incels could still beat this girl up. the difference between men and women is similar betwen that of men and gorillas

The point is to let her beat you up because femdom is hot

i think this is just like play fighting or something, not like real actual self defense training. Maybe for acting or just exercise.

physical abuse has no place in a loving relationship, if you're not in one end it

so women shouldn't train or hit the gym ? is that what you are saying ? only retards see this shit and go "well i could beat her up!", so what idiot, do you want a fucking award ?

Attached: 1570297974551.jpg (774x1024, 41K)

no, just to beat her up
(not in a hurtful way, but in a make sure you have a gun next time you're near niggers way)

This is choreography to entertain us, not self defense.
It's not like Jackie Chan would hold his own in a cage match against Ronda Rousey. He's an acrobat, not a fighter. She's a trained to fight against killing machines.

>The point is to let her beat you up because femdom is hot

Attached: 1470336369305.png (1184x546, 643K)

Jackie Chan now could still beat the fuck out of Ronda Rousey without breaking a sweat.

>He's an acrobat, not a fighter
>Not a fighter
>black belt in hapkido
Ok bro

based

Might just be having a personal trainer on Marvel's dime.

a nigga like me woulda dropped da pads on da spot and kicked her ass right der witeboi

this shouldn't have been recorded

Ladies and gentlefrens I have an announcement to make:

I want her feet in my face

thank you

Attached: news.png (680x588, 515K)

>she's trained to fight against female killing machines
ftfy

Attached: Men Are Stronger.png (768x870, 401K)

all males over 18 can beat up any women in the world no matter how much training they have

Attached: 1580081820277.jpg (500x500, 96K)

I agree. Men are stronger. Any man that was trained with the same regiments and techniques as Rousey, would probably put her in a coma.
But she'd still put most of us in a coma, since she's been trained to understand what leverage to use, where and when, until it's muscle memory.
I can tell you that I've won fights against bigger and faster dudes, because I understood how to plant my feet, what signals to look for before a punch and how to use their energy against them.

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND SHRIMP-PILLED

Jackie is old as fuck Bro
Peak Jackie would kick ass but nowadays...