Who are the dumbest and least insightful film YouTubers working today?

Who are the dumbest and least insightful film YouTubers working today?

Attached: 79A3365C-0595-4418-A106-A35C46712FB8.jpg (586x616, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BYWNFwwOqYQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cavemen can’t use YouTube

Mauler and his furry faggot capeshit loving friends.

>ywn make a whole bunch of money by sitting and mumbling small talk as if sitting in a doctors waiting room because your high school friend/bully needs to make up the numbers in his wedding video business so he doesn't seem like a risky one man band and then because he's funny the business morphs into entertainment

Every single one of them.

They may like capeshit too much but they're the only ones who have any standards for their film reviews, other than maybe YMS

beards without taches just look strange

Not RLM. They're the best channel on youtube.

>turn on one mauler video
>BriTiSh AcceNt
>turn it off
it's not even a british accent that him and sargon have it's a nerd accent, the way they overpose every syllable, they just happen to be british so it's more gratingly cringe

They literally watch nothing that isn't a boilerplate nerd blockbuster.

>standards
>MauLer

fucking pick one

ralphthemoviemaker
Mauler
Some of RLM, Jay is pretentious and mike is dumb. Jack and rich while both unbearably cringy know what they're talking about a bit more
Jeremy Jahns
Angry Joe

the only decent youtube reviews are SOME rlm ones
Stuckman, hes cringe but has decent standards
Mark Kermode
jenny nicholson
thats it

hey mauler

Jenny makes good theme park content and that's literally it.
>The Last Jedi is by far the best Star Wars movie and Rose Tico deserves her own trilogy, btw I got invited to the premiere and had a great time this was the bestest movie ever because it had horses in it

Every opinion in this thread is shit. How does that even happen?

Attached: 1564297489496.jpg (234x228, 44K)

Lindsay Ellis is way overrated

>YMS
He has decent standards but he's too autistic to understand the appeal of things made for general audiences or children.

>So I saw Toy Story 3 and it was pretty terrible. There's this part where Mr Potato Head puts his pieces in a tortilla and walks around; so is he the tortilla now? Is his consciousness in his individual pieces or in whatever he makes into his body? If he put his pieces in the ground, would he become the Earth? Was this movie made for children or something? Anyway this was probably the worst movie I've ever seen, I give it a six out of teeeennnnnnnn

Mauler and YMS? god you're a faggot

youtu.be/BYWNFwwOqYQ

they only review blockbusters because that's all the audience would care about, they watch plenty else
anything to back this up?
you got me, it's big boy malls

SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE
DOG
FUCKER

NerdWriter

I kind of a agree with this point, he seems to weight the flaws strangely, focusing too much on potential impact for the plot rather than it's actual prevalence throughout a film. But his autism does make him great for tearing into truly bad films

>Hating on Callum

Attached: 1580375174925.png (989x469, 495K)

who's a good youtube reviewer then?

Mauler made a 12 hour long video because a girl didnt like Joker

Anyone who tries to put RLM below that incel faggot deserves to be shot

anyone who mistakes their cynicism for critique

Is that really what he looks like? Fucking predictable as fuck

nice bait

pic not related

where do you think we are?

this but unironically
this but ironically

Yeah but YMS eats dog cum and gets fucked in the mass.

>jenny nicholson

Attached: 1581887021948.png (651x481, 43K)

i like that collative learning feller

imagine being this thick

smack talk is the only one i watch, but he hardly uploads anything so i guess i don't watch any of them

Attached: wrwrt.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Moviebob