Imagine being so stupid that you actually believe Mike is a Star Trek fan and isn't just faking it for "LE EPIC NERD...

imagine being so stupid that you actually believe Mike is a Star Trek fan and isn't just faking it for "LE EPIC NERD CRED"

Attached: 1578570370195.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I know this is bait, but his original plinkett reviews before the character went viral were TNG movie reviews

He's well over 40. I find it harder to believe someone would pretend at that point rather than be.

Mike died weeks ago, why the fuck are still discussing this shit like it matters? Just let the poo rman rest, he's already had enough adversity in his life he doesn't need it in death too.

oh, those shitty movies that literally everyone saw? My normie dad who gets angry at me for spending too much time online and knowing too much useless nerd trivia went on a rant about how shitty Nemesis was.

but OMG HE SAID TNG MOVIES WERE BAD AND I CLAPPED, EPIC NERD STYLE

this current RLM mike is a clone of the real mike that died 13 years ago

there are multiple triple A MCU stars who prattle on about their "love for Marvel comics", imagine being so fucking naive to think that they (and Mike) aren't just faking it for attention

note that RDJ is over 50 and does this shit, so fuck off with your shilling, faggot

Not a clone, this guy faked his own death on My 600lf Life to take over the role of "Mike" which is a far more lucrative gig than being on TLC, especially since he failed to lose much weight.

Attached: 1521247829891.png (1200x388, 667K)

>those shitty movies that literally everyone saw
You're veeery sheltered if this is what you think.

i can talk to literally any male over the age of 35 about whether or not Voyager or DS9 was better, doesn't mean that all those men are "epic Star Trek fans"

kill yourself zoomer

You are so delusional about how common knowledge your nerd interests are. Or you deal with very homogenous types of people.

>Or you deal with very homogenous types of people
its probably this

>watching the multi-million blockbuster TNG movies and having basic opinions on Voyager vs DS9 is now considered "nerdy"

I'm talking about Gen Xers and boomers I've met at superbowl parties all the way to a gigachad-looking professor at my brother's college

Nigga you said it yourself you spend too much time on the computer and you most likely live with your dad.
I highly doubt you know what is common knowledge among regular people.

Yes I have stayed with my parents over holidays like every fucking person on the planet, no I don't live with them

NOOO STAR TREK IS NIICHE ITS 12 MOVIES AND 5 SHOWS COULDNT HANG ON DUE TO BEING SO NICHE

Okay? We're talking about whether or not he's a Star Trek fan, him reviewing non-Star Trek movies doesn't prove anything

Those "reviews" are fucking retarded. lol le worf purple space bazooka! Space Amish wear earth tone clothing lol! fuck off you nitpicking dumbass.

he references individual episodes by their titles

what is it about RLM that triggers ESLs

WOAH HE REFERENCES THINGS THAN BE FOUND WITH A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH ON HIS PHONE WHEN THE CAMERA CUTS WOWEEE ZOWIEEE SO NERDY!!!1

gargle more semen you fucking shill

their popularity and how much other nitpicking faggots origin point is rlm

Based RLM still making the autistic trannies of Yea Forums seethe.

Attached: StarWarsPrequels.jpg (1200x680, 91K)

did you make a thread about RLM and then accuse someone else of being a shill? you're dumb as fuck, kid

imagine getting so mad about mike not liking STD or STP that you try to claim he's not a "real fan"

I haven't even watched those things, it's Mike's tongue-in-cheek way he references the perfection that was TOS that makes me want to strangle him. Just the sneering "hee hee TOS was so goofy and stupid but I still love it" lets me know he isn't a real fan. God I hate this "le ironic fan" culture needs to die

>“There are many injustices in the world, but Hollywood celebrities feel none of them” Mike always coins the most profound phrases.

thats one of the top comments on that parasite video shit thats apparent and has been said a million times before but dumbasses worship it because its said by him I mean did that commenter seriously never think that before?

I don't care what he thinks about Picard or STD, but I have to admit it irritates me when he gives a recommendation to Star Trek Into Darkness and then turns around every other video and blames it for killing ST and calling other people stupid for enjoying it.

RLM in a nutshell

Why did he shill for TFA?

OP should hang himself if he hasn't seen every episode of TNG which Mike obviously has

TOS is the only real Star Trek series, fuck off

YouTube comments are full of dumbass shit moron

I don't understand, you just agreed with him and called him a moron in the same sentence. Want to take the angst down a notch?

hes seething over his internet friends being made fun of

imagine bothering to worry about what the "top comment" is on a video

>Autistically memories episode titles
>Mocks Star Wars fans

You watched them so you lose

Why are you so angry?

Didn't Mike win a Star Trek trivia contest at one of the conventions he visited for Half in the Bag? I find it hard to believe that he staged that

Attached: 1477538680020.gif (320x218, 1.55M)

Yeah but he said bad things about Picard and STD so now he's the devil who knows nothing about Star Trek.

>hates Enterprise and doesn’t care for DS9
>worships TNG and jerks off Voyager
Yeah I believe it

The density of the language is very hard for us to understand.

Rich is the pure Trekkie, Mike just has autistic encyclopedic knowledge.

Wait he doesn't care for DS9? Wow that's racist and not allowed as all DS9 fans will surely tell you.

>stop caring about how bad picard is give it the benefit of the doubt
>pure trekkkie
Fuck off

He stopped caring because he accepts that this isn't Star trek despite having that label on the tin.

I recently rewatched that episode where Sisko and O'Brien get stuck on that planet with no technology and honestly the villain is one of the most redpilled Star Trek characters.

Attached: paradise2.jpg (475x357, 58K)

I have a working theory that Mike is the user in the /trek/ threads who's always starting shit with "Stationfaggots"

I talked to Jack recently and he said that Culkin recently bought RLM
it's why he was "fired" from RLM
he said that 2020 will be the year when hitb will be done, and rlm will only make Re:views and BOTW
Culkin also wants to make a "new comedy series" with rlm.

Mike is a Chad. He only feigns interest in nerdy things because he sees geeks as easy prey. The whole Plinkett reviews were made to undermine the popularity of Star Wars and Star Trek. Being a Chad, Mike succeeded beyond expectation. All that Disney money means Mike lives in a McMansion just outside of Milwaukee.

Attached: mike_studlasa.jpg (500x334, 32K)

>Jay and Mike, 1991

Attached: Doug and Roger.jpg (400x300, 34K)

Mike isn't anywhere near that based. It was funny seeing him make Rich uncomfortable saying a political opponent shouldn't be put in a show to kill them violently.

It's time to stop

Attached: STOP.jpg (750x565, 74K)

this faggot remembers offhand details about random Voyager episodes and can cite the episode by name
that's why I take his trekkie fandom seriously

This reminds me of that episode with Jason Alexander, Think Tank...

I think he's a real fan but he's also a pleb. Now Angry Pablo, there's a total faker who thinks wearing a cheap TNG costume will fool anyone. I doubt he's even watched a full episode in his life

Attached: StarTrek_Game_02.jpg (620x349, 70K)

Seven Buck Chuck

Mike is just an old man and has trouble remembering things. Doesn’t help he is a huge alcoholic and killed most of his brain cells.

I thought DS9 was kino, where would someone who has never watched star trek start?

I have never seen DS9 btw but I got the impression that it was the most atmospheric and comfy but in a grimy way, is this true?

mike is clearly a huge star trek nerd

Purist faglords hate it because it was darker and more morally gray and didn't embody Gene Roddenberry's "vision" even though we're talking about the guy who for TNG wanted to put a Dolphin tank in the Engine room, as space navigators. It's the best Trek series by far

That's a fair way to describe it.

What's is today's drink?