Childhood is taking Harmon's side

Childhood is taking Harmon's side
Adulthood is realizing Chased did nothing wrong

Attached: dan_harmon_chevy_chase.jpg (648x365, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5899097/hes-not-chevy-hes-an-asshole-a-history-of-chevy-chases-horrific-behavior
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chase is based, Harmon is a turbo faggot

Can someone give me a quick rundown? I know Chevy and Harmon didn't like each other and Chevy was kicked off the show and made fun of post-character-mortem, but what was the beef even about? In what ways was Harmon being a fucker? Genuinely curious, every interview with the cast I've seen they don't really want to talk about it too much

Also I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty sure the faggot in pic related is the reason we haven't had a reunion movie yet

Attached: Donald_Glover_TIFF_2015.jpg (1571x2222, 734K)

>Also I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty sure the faggot in pic related is the reason we haven't had a reunion movie yet
That plus Hurmon being a lazy fuck + the right being all over the place

We don't need a reunion movie. Season 1 and 2 were amazing. Season 3 was decent, better than any other sitcom at the time but it was so different from the first 2 seasons and not nearly as good that it just felt awful. Season 4 was just absolutely terrible. Season 5 was a little better but still bad. Season 6 was ok and I was just glad to see it put out of it's misery. If we get a movie it would be awful though, just let it stay dead rather than add not shit to it and cheapen the first 2 seasons even more.

i stopped watching when that jeff guy met his dad

Except Harmon shot himself in the foot by plastering "Six seasons and a movie" all over the fucking show. Hell even the box art for the series says "The Complete Series... Or is it?"

Attached: 81yJgvlJy5L._SL1500_.jpg (1165x1500, 264K)

The movie would be a "save the rec center from the evil company" parody.
Would be bad, but at least would be comfy.

>On set, Harmon regularly butted heads with Chase over the direction of the actor's character, Pierce Hawthorne, a standoff that led to Harmon famously playing Chase's angry voicemails during a Harmontown show. "[Chevy is] a befuddled old man, but he's also the guy who calls you to his trailer and shakes the script in the air and says: 'I'm not a befuddled old man! I'm sexy! I could be the star of this show! I'm not gay. You're writing me as if I'm gay,' " says Harmon, noting that he'd use Chase's outbursts as story fodder. "I'd say to him, 'Do you understand that what you're saying is funny and it makes an interesting character?' He would kind of blink and stare at me and go, 'Whatever, I just don't think it's funny.' " Disgruntled, the actor has since parted ways with the show.

Idk, I think Harmon was wrong. Chevy's character was solid the first few seasons and later on turned to pure shit. Not that Pierce woulda been a great protagonist but he was definitely main cast-worthy

The first season was great. Never watched the later episodes.

>Season 1 and 2 were amazing. Season 3 was decent, better than any other sitcom at the time but it was so different from the first 2 seasons and not nearly as good that it just felt awful.

BASED AS HECK

I cannot attest to S03 being great as I quit the show very quickly into the season, whichever episode was about a swim meet. S02 had higher highs than S01 but also lower lows, though both were absolutely great.

Kudos for having a brain and taste, senpai

It's a decent show absolutely ruined by Harmon and execs. You have a show set up for 4 seasons, they end it after 3, bring it back for a 4th, then bring it back again for 5 and 6, and retcon the 4th, all while the main cast starts dropping like flies after 3. Don't get me wrong, the characters are great and most early episodes are above average, and even some of the later half stuff is really good, but god damn it's a trainwreck of writing.

You should at least finish out S3 if you have any investment in the show as it kinda gives you a good finale.

>Chevy's character was solid the first few seasons and later on turned to pure shit
agreed. By the end he was literally just the "isn't dementia funny?!?!" character that everyone would either shit on or forget about. Chevy got the shit end of the stick

Glover probably thinks he's too good for stuff like this now.

Motherfucker thinks he's too good for his own career.

We never got the Deadpool show, never got the Chase/Gambino album, never got the final Childish Gambino album, Atlanta's been shit for a few episodes now and isn't being continued for a while

Who the fuck was the Ass Crack Bandit?

Attached: ACB_poster.jpg (628x895, 179K)

I've always been #TeamChevy, Harmon always struck me as a emotional womanly fag.

a history of Chevy's (some say "asshole behavior", but i say "B-B-BBBBBASED!!!!!) behavior. holy fuck i love him

Exactly.

Chase would get mad and freak out at Harmon on voicemails. Dan would play those to crowds at events.
Then one time for a wrap party Harmon got everyone to yell “fuck you Chevy” as Chevy, his wife and kid were walking in. Kind of shitty of Harmon.
Dan Harmon is a shithead though. There was that unfunny doll sex tape he made and then there’s the time he harassed one of his female writers.

>a history of Chevy's (some say "asshole behavior", but i say "B-B-BBBBBASED!!!!!) behavior. holy fuck i love him
gawker.com/5899097/hes-not-chevy-hes-an-asshole-a-history-of-chevy-chases-horrific-behavior

oops forgot the link. that terry sweeney snl story is the height of based

I'm sure his deadpool show would've sucked so honestly no big loss there. Not sure why everyone thinks he's such a genius. He was in a good show, made meh music, and then suddenly everyone loves him. I haven't seen Atlanta but I heard it was good. I don't really like the kind of "existential moody advertising" though that stuff really annoys me because they always try and make themselves seem super artsy fartsy and smart.

Didn't he say something about fucking kids once?

>Not sure why everyone thinks he's such a genius
Because Atlanta S1 and Awaken My Love were both fucking fantastic and the dude had just come off of Community and Derrick Comedy, so he had a bit of a resume and was pegged to be the next up and coming. But he did nothing with it, everything he's done in the last few years was shit. If the "leaked" script is anything to go off of yeah Deadpool was gonna suck.

Probably.

His gf has nice tits but she’s a loon too. Did some weird nude Voting insta pics. And always photos Dan naked.

>that live freakout Harmon had when Trump got the nomination

Attached: feel (13).jpg (629x505, 33K)

I can never find out the medley the plays in the beginning of every episode with the establishing shot of Greendale.

She treated her like garbage and the retard stuck around for a long time, while getting nothing in return.

Harmon starts to look kind of pathetic when you notice that Jeff and Rick are essentially his self-inserts.

Glover thought he had the market cornered with "I'm a black dude but I rap about sensitive stuff" and ditched Community to go pursue that, ignoring the fact that Kid Cudi beat him to it by like 10 years.
>Not sure why everyone thinks he's such a genius
He was a writer for 30 Rock tbf, so he's got some talent from a creative standpoint outside of acting. It would be easier to like him if he wasn't such a pretentious dick about it though.

Harmon finished the script years ago. Donald Glover is legitimately the biggest reason why the film hasn’t been made yet

Vice Dean Laybourne's Ghost

Attached: Vice Dean Laybourne.gif (283x323, 53K)