People who like this: why do you like this? Genuinely curious

People who like this: why do you like this? Genuinely curious

Attached: 81ZhLgrK91L._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08vMQnHK3yr
archive.is/5whST
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
youtu.be/btFTqZEmNq4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5567452/
youtube.com/watch?v=5-3ckX-zSHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause it shits on everyone I don't like in life

I like comedy that's abstract, unsettling, surreal and goes completely against the grain of the establishment.

>get chance to make proper TV show
>waste all the money on special effects and lighting and actors who all later speak about their regret at being in the show
>No discernable jokes or humour
>Even the /pol/ tier memay humor is dry at best, will only illicit laughs from an audience already primed to think its funny, otherwise just mystifying to normal audiences
>killed the careers of all involved

It's at least an interesting train wreck and it was the clear point at which the Hyde brand of "post-ironic fashposting" became untenable. It wasn't just unfunny anymore, bow it could be widely recognised for what it was and wasn't even tolerated from that point on.

Interesting historical moment Imo

It felt like a breath of fresh air for [as]. Probably the only "experimental" program they've had in almost 10 years. Obviously Sam couldn't resist appealing to his underage twitter fans but I think the show itself had just the right amount of political humor. I don't think we'll ever see content like this on cable again, for better or for worse.

It's literally the poor mans Tim and Eric

People who are non-stop politic posting since last monday: Why do you do it? Is Bloomberg paying that well?!

god tier vfx and soundtrack, that right specific kind of absurdism that MDE pioneered, one of the few mainstream media shows to capture isolated zoomer life.

Also wanted to mention how funny it is [as] tried to quickly memoryhole this. They are absolute dipshits.

It's one of the few pieces of genuinely subversive media that was released in the mainstream of the past couple decades, Andrew Ruse's direction, it had a distinct and hypnotic aesthetic, it danced on the rarely explored line between humor and horror and it also produced some lasting memes.

It made fun of topics nobody else on TV would.
Plus these guys had been working years to get to this level of exposure. The attention it's gotten since is mostly a memorial to how it all went to shit, was censored heavily, etc.

I liked it because I really liked their early work on YouTube. World peace was mostly a letdown but still had some great moments. In all honesty it went downhill after ideas man.

It felt Fresh and legitimitely funny.

Nothing since has felt fresh. Hollywood has given up on comedy.

>it's another shilling thread

Attached: 1526731799343.jpg (792x1878, 269K)

Sam Hyde, I don't get why I see him so much. He's a pedophile or some shit right? Give me a quick rundown

>Sam's show gets cancelled and he gets deplatformed off of youtube
>He cries about being blacklisted and begs his fans for support
>A fan kindly puts up some his content/World Peace stuff, without monetization, to promote him
>He says some shit in an open conversation that doesn't paint Sam in saintly light
>Sam immedietly tries to get said fan deplatformed
Why does Sam shit on his fans and act in such a hypocritical manner? What's wrong with him?
Why did Sam have his people call and harass VMU?
vocaroo.com/i/s08vMQnHK3yr
A followup:
archive.is/5whST

Attached: 1526731765085.jpg (549x621, 54K)

but its better than Tim and Eric.

OP here I watched through the show after seeing it mentioned a lot, I watch Adult Swim and never came across it (or did and just don't remember it), was just looking to see what fans like about it. I like the John Maus song, I just didn't think the sketches were very funny

This, it just wasn't funny or unique. Even if the politics weren't cringe as fuck they wouldn't have made a smash hit with such a boring show.

Name one funny skit from the show
I can't think of any that I've even seen reposted outside of the skit where the Lady falls on glass and then the douchebros argue about it. And that wasn't even very funny, it was Family Guy level humor.

are you VMU?

who gives a shit, eceleb drama is gay

OY VEY, NEVER FORGET THE 6 EPISODES, GOYIM
SUBSCRIBE TO MY GUMROAD RIGHT NOW, GOY
HYDEWARS ISN'T GOING TO WATCH ITSELF

Attached: 1526731762716.jpg (475x607, 70K)

Any show that shits on Zucc is great in my book.
Visually, maybe, and even then not really. Tim and Eric content is entirely different content wise.
The show is dead and never coming back. There's no way to "shill" for it unless you mean their contentless twitch streams/patreon videos or whatever that only braindead zoomers donate to or waste their time watching.

CEO Erick Hayden
The PUA
Charls making Tap Water

you're probably some buttmad Chapofag who is upset that his favorite faggots cant get a show

You can think that but I was responding to a post that called it fresh and original, which clearly it wasn't. By the time WP came out there were already corporate memes and ad campaigns jacking the same Tim and Eric aesthetic and discomfort humor. WP did not stand out among these at the time.

I guess because had his opportunity that millions would kill for and he blew it. He was only like that after he was blacklisted.

Hadn't seen the show until last week plus I used a different image lol

I've seen the GOMAD gym sketch posted on normalfag instagram and facebook accounts

I don't know what a chapofag is or what you're talking about
The problem with WP was the same, unless you were "extremely online" in alt right politics boards the jokes aren't just unfunny they are mystifying and not in an intriguing way. If you have a life outside of /pol/ there's not much reason to explore this one hole of non creativity...

What is a chapofag though?

>H-he's only pretending to be retarded
Classic right wing strategy, rhetorically turn being the loser into some kind of ironic victory, becoming the Joker or something

lmao 100% a chapo seether

>WP did not stand out among these at the time.
Except Tim and Eric is mostly non-sequitur and non-topical where they waste budget hiring celebrities to do cameos. They're also 50 years old whereas MDE were 30ish.

I never said or implyed that retard

It was Tim and Eric esque if you're retarded. Wp was dystopian and nihilistic social commentary, t and e just made fun of consumerism and dads and made poopoo jokes.

No crossover.

>What is a chapofag though?
Sam and his cronies have spent years viraly promoting his shit on sites likes this and social media, and if you call out his spam an are critical of his faggotry their attempt at damage control is accusing you of being some bogeyman (discord tranny, chapofag, leftist, etc). Ask for direct evidence of some conspiracy against Sam and they always turn up empty.

Attached: 1526731709312.jpg (907x132, 41K)

>conspiracy
>same pics in every thread
no conspiracy, just one obsessed autist.

Can you link some of the early work on YouTube

Either way, none of that scummy shit surrounding Sam has really been debunked.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

I don't see anything wrong with most of it, and I think a lot of it is good, actually. The only gay thing was his beef with T&E who make great content.

Tim and Eric was a very clear satire of the redundancy of american media and the toxicity of its popular culture. In interviews they consistently say this was the case. It was a clear satire of how empty and poison American culture is. WP hacked the aesthetics but didn't understand why they worked in the first place. Just my opinion.

Right I knew that Sam was infamous for that shit but had never heard "chapofag" before.

Yeah I saw the texts of his ex girlfriend who was really young at the time and pics of him beating her up even?
Again I'm sure its all intended as a joke and have no stance against the guy but don't really know how Sam expected that to just slip away unnoticed

youtu.be/btFTqZEmNq4
Nick is way funnier than he lets on.
Charles is kind of a brainlet but he can be thought-provoking if he works at it.

My fav sketch.

Haha omg I love TikTok mema so much haha this should go viral

>same pics in every thread
You're just describing 4channel, friend.

What am I supposed to be laughing at here
Its literally a home video by fifteen yo autists

Why do people lie like this? I dont watch either but I've heard of both because if you're in circles to hear about one you will hear about the other as they are near identical except ones lefty loonies and ones right wing retard

Some sketches were funny, some were thought provoking and the bad ones were still so interesting it was impossible to look away.
Great graphics and music too.
Probably the best show AS did since Eric Andre.

>he doesn't exist in my closed off echo chamber of esoteric meme terms
>must be a liar
Jesus Christ leave the fucking house seriously

No you're a liar for the reason I clearly outlined
>people who talk about MDE also talk about Chapo

The surreality of its presentation is entertaining. There's nothing quite like it aside from.
You usually have a skit that starts out comedic in setup, and then along the way to its conclusion does some dark or dives. Or the opposite, in that of a scene that is topical and then have weird one-of one-liners.
Like somebody took the plane scene from The Dark Knight Rises and turned into a comedy skit but without changing any of the plot, the script or editing.

Attached: 1550721904133.png (2175x1625, 741K)

>The surreality of its presentation is entertaining.
it definitely was a good surreal instead of the tim and eric surreal that's wrecked AS recently. that shit was funny 10 years ago but it's worn thin, so i can see why they considered MDE a threat to "dude we edited in squish noises lmao"

It makes fun of the network for airing something like this in the first place.
Unfortunately for us, they caught on. Don't be fooled, this is the real reason it was cancelled and Hyde is saying it was political to get them to admit the real reason.

The only bits I like are the tap water and the wall ones. The rest are completely inaccessible and I don't know how much of that was AS forcing them to make it a disjointed sketch show and how much of it was MDE just losing their charm

Because it's hilarious.

OK sure thing kiddo.

>Chapofag
This is a cumtown board

Its not funny and no one liked it, even people who liked MDE content before it. Anyone defending this shit is a pure contrarian.

People are starving for any sort of novelty or creativity. Every single show is basically a formulaic plot with some woke identity politics and token negroes thrown in. There's fucking never anything new. Why do you think people are so enthusiastic about anime?

Attached: 1581470211427.gif (424x233, 2.52M)

it's angry and absurdist. I wish they were anarchists not facists tho ;_;

I actually enjoyed some of Sam's work (the paradigm shift and the "just flat out reading anti-gay bullshit that isn't even true until the audience leaves" bits) but MDE was just inaccessible.

>no one liked it
which is why it pulled higher numbers than eric andre and lazlo greenlit a second season

Politics aside, nothing MDE did with regards to race in World Peace was funny at all. I'm not the type to get assblasted at uncouth humor but at least be funny about it. There's nothing funny about a black lady saying "haha I get welfare," everyone from fucking Andrew Hussie to conservative political cartoonists made those jokes a million times.

>*aside from Space Ghost.
Forgot to finish my damn sentence

>higher numbers than eric andre

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-02 Million Dollar Extreme Presents World Peace - Wikipedia.png (125x222, 3K)

These are both numbers from August 2016 by the way, they performed equally well.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-02 List of The Eric Andre Show episodes - Wikipedia.png (167x1024, 7K)

same thing

I love MDE, Eric Andre, Nathan Fielder and Joe Pera but hate Tim & Eric. I feel like all their contemporaries are superior and less lowbrow.

>Isn't even true
Except it was and that is what makes it funny

Attached: D8kZlOqWwAE034C.jpg large.jpg (804x1024, 87K)

The fanbase for cumtown is infinitely more tolerable than the chapo fanbase, which is primarily redditards.
But yeah, they're adjacent podcasts.

Sam is an irrelevant, anal-sex-addicted scam artist, hebephile, and professional e-begger. Managed to get some fame/money during the few years that milking the alt right was actually lucrative and less censored on the JewTubes by acting smart, then threw it all away by acting like he could get away with anything when he got a tv show. That's all that anyone needs to know.

watch xavier: renegade angel if you haven't. it gets low-brow as tim and eric at times, but it's full of really sophisticated puns and word play and no other show has the same "shitty ps2 cutscene" aesthetic

You're the real joke because you believe in a nonsensical religion of "muh racism" to explain everything you're too stupid to understand.

You're uncomfortable because you're the joke.

Attached: crime.jpg (960x960, 133K)

That study is bunk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5567452/

I like them all. T&E has the problem of making so much content that you notice their stinkers ( most of AS after season 3, billion dollar movie, chrimbus special, etc.)

But I already said I'm not uncomfortable. I'm just saying "haha niggers are on welfare" isn't funny at all.

>his twitter keeps getting SHOA'D
>his dreams of getting on Joe Rogan SHATTERED
>his new content is nothing but rehashed SHIT
>his dick pics LEAKED
The absolute state of Sam

Attached: 1578717723435.jpg (853x849, 72K)

You still don't get it. You're the joke.

I've seen XRA.twice, love it. Not sure if I'd put PFFR into that same camp of comedy. I also can get behind XRA's random violence, sex jokes and occasional racist jokes more than Tim and Eric's gross out shit.

Damn, sorry your esoteric internet circlejerk was too deep for me.

The joke is that you are so deep into your brainwashing that you aren't allowed to laugh according to the religious doctrine of the egalitarian cult that you're in. You've been taught that racism is the greatest sin and you follow that holy doctrine even if it destroys your community and your life.

But you're in a cult and you don't know you're in a cult. You can't laugh because of how deeply imprisoned your mind is.

The study isn't bunk. The entire first paragraph is about pearlclutching surrounding the findings, and the second paragraph "concerning" small sample size, which is arguably the only real critique that is raised.
Unless they replicated the methodology and the resultant were different the study isn't "bunk". That isn't how science works. It's about providing predictive validity. You can either detract from or contribute towards a hypothesis on that basis.
What you provided amounts posting "DEEBLY GONCERNED".

Attached: 1498770115006.jpg (600x560, 98K)

No, you just being a self-serious faggot. There's nothing funny about "I'm black and on welfare." It's been done to death.

And you're just another version of the nosy mother protesting rock music because you think it's satanic.

You're completely incoherent.

because it regurgitated what i was already consuming from /pol/ a week before. i liked it the same way a baby bird likes getting mushy worms fed into its mouth by the mother bird. something about submissiveness to authority. like we were all "in" on the inside joke but the inside joke was on a fairly public cable tv channel.

it was good

Attached: zsr.png (1641x721, 1.71M)

Faggot, you think I don't understand concern trolling? I know exactly what you are.

over half the sketches sucked

tripped my wife
gambling dad
hayden at work
black sam
and man couldnt be what they made him to be

are the only sketches worth anything, the rest were pretty fucking bad

yeah I love the part in word peace where they say pep pep or grumbo over and over while making wacky faces

Nigger I just said that one joke wasn't funny and you went on an autistic rant

Listen up, you fucks. CEO Erick Hayden and the Sam Hyde high school bit (which Turner blocks me from seeing, do they still exist, is Ted Turner even alive I don't fucking know) anyways, they are works of visionary genius.

this. It's painfully obvious that MDE fans are a bunch of zoomer redditor faggots.
MDE is nothing but a bug that Vintage SNL stepped on years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=5-3ckX-zSHw
Doesn't even hold a candle to the old Dave Chappelle shit.
You know, stuff made by real comedians.

im jewish but I thought some of it was gold. "Mothers" for instance, and as far as yt content, shit like "The Johnny" series cracks me up. often it seems like a bunch of nonsense but then one or two lines break through the cracks and just kill me

See this shit is actually funny, I love this bit so much. My favorite part is that Mr. Rodgers saw it and thought it was funny.

next time read the clause before the parenthesis and after to make sure it connects well

>stuff made by real comedians.

You mean 100% zionist safe topics that don't threaten Jewish interests.

Go suck a fat one schizo.

it's right wing humour on fucking tv
it's something fresh

That's not an argument.

>right wing humour on tv
>fresh
lol
And this isn't a debate, retard

The connors is on television dude. Come on.

>cope: the thread
Dilate if you need to feel validated OP

Ah, the arrogance of the leftist who believes his religious beliefs are above question. You guys are a never ending source of laughter.

There you go assuming that anyone that doesn't Sam's shitty attempts at "deep comedy" (everything he does is surface level shit stolen from somewhere else) is somekind of leftist.

God, Sam Hyde is such an unbelievable faggot and piece of shit. I've never seen him not look like a faggot.
I don't actually care that he's into young girls. My problem, more or less, is his treatment of them, his methods, and the fact that, like most internet predators, he goes around the back of parents and tries to lure girls away.
Those who do that have obviously clear malicious intent for the girls. Parents exist to protect their kids from danger, and while sex itself is not the danger, creeps that use and abuse young girls, and then likely discard them when something newer comes along, are a danger. By going directly to a child, you are intentionally bypassing that safety net, and your intentions are clearly harmful. Why else would you not want parental approval first?
I don't have an issue with adults shagging teens, and the concept of age of consent doesn't exactly jive with the rest of human history. But I do believe ultimately parents have the right to regulate it, and going around said parents to have sex with their kids, even as teens, is a violation of their rights and should result in very serious penalties when discovered, even if consensual.
Sam: needs to go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Attached: 1526731761647.jpg (736x415, 40K)

You don't have to be part of this left wing cult to think sam's show was unfunny

Anyone who considers MDE to be "right wing" is a leftist because they're demonstrating a skewed perspective. You already gave away what you were.

based sam putting roasties in their place

Attached: 1565388070473.jpg (1272x816, 303K)

it was excellent

I was wondering when you'd show up to post this "miss"

This shit was great what happened to it?

People that say MDE is right wing here are doing it tongue in cheek. Sam got overtly political but everyone knows he's a fake and did it to pander to pol. If he was actually and genuinely right wing people might respect him but he's obviously a shekel grabber and that's one of the sources of discontent that people here have for him (not to mention his hypocricy, bridge burning, etc)

Attached: YLYekxc.jpg (2048x1152, 119K)

Do you feel the need to draw politics into this because you're aware that the show doesn't stand on it's own merits and was just not very funny?

It's crazy how Sam attacks people like Epstein for fucking kids when he fucked kids the same age

partially sam getting into it with a buzzfeed reporter and partially some people at adult swim feeling threatened by new blood coming in with a strong new show

>goes around the backs of parents and tries to lure them away

im sure you have evidence of this right?

cancelled because Tim heidecker had fans spam called turner, [as]'s parent company, to literally (((shut it down)))
highest rated first season of any [as] show in years

Imagine posting schizobabble like this and thinking you're making a strong point

Marky used to talk about how she hid her relationship with Sam from her parents.

Attached: 1570621464806.jpg (720x1280, 341K)

okay and what if the parents are dumb as fuck and approve the relationship? parents are not these all-intelligent arbiters you make them out to be

To be fair, Epstein facilitated the trafficking of dozens upon dozens of children, so it's not exactly 1 for one, but yeah.

>Pretending to find WP funny and shilling for MDE because they agree with your inbred political beliefs

Jesus Christ I don't just automatically rush to defend anything that aims to appeal to my political demographic how much of a fucking NPC do you have to be to shill for a dead meme like this - for free hahahaha jesus christ

>Pumped and dumped a crazy teen
This is based actually. My friend did it with a fundie christian girl but went full captain save a ho and proposed.

>ACKSHUALLY it's not grooming unless the parents are part of Mensa
>ACKSHUALLY it's ephebophillia
KYS pedoscum

So your friend didn't pump and dump her, he got married. Wow, what an epic story.

You have this backwards. WP was good, Sam's retarded politics are extreme cringe.

He courted a crazy teen girl for easy pus, and it worked. He just made the mistake of marrying her and is gonna get burned for it.

World Peace was funny and everyone who shits on it has a personal problem with Sam Hyde and his politics. End of story. It's not even an argument worth having because you're all disingenuous fucks and won't admit that's the reason.

>Sam's retarded politics are extreme cringe
...and this was reflected in his extremely cringe tv show

If you say so, I liked it.

Wow what an exciting blog post, tell us more about your friends lives

This thread is cringe and shitpilled

I've never laughed at a single sketch from WP, Tim & Eric or Xavier
Did I get filtered?

I'd be happy to talk about it more but I don't wanna inadvertently doxx him, dm me.

It's not funny, It's cheaply made, everyone who worked on it disowned it or had their careers ruined and the only people who defend it are diehard alt-righties

ooof and yikes that's a little problematic sam hyde is a cringy alt-right drumpfkin and you aren't allowed to enjoy comedy that isn't made by liberals try to be better ok sweetie?

I think you got a touch of the tism

I think it's funny and I'm not a "diehard alt-rightie". I'm not even moderately right. I guess you're a fucking retard and don't know what you're talking about, huh?

Literally no one is saying that, just that it isn't funny.

I think it's hilarious.

>sam hyde is a cringy alt-right drumpfkin
That is cringe though, their best skits were anti-corporate and anti-police, both which rightists (especially MAGApedes) love.

Yeah guess I should have checked with every single person on Earth before making a generalization about a TV show, such an oversight

Just out of curiosity. What are your political leanings?

Attached: moe info.jpg (724x513, 171K)

that's a "pump & marry", do you see the difference?

>one network sitcom in a season where 100 American comedy TV shows are being produced
wow, I feel represented

I do, which is why I called it a mistake.

bump

it's over sam

we won

you lost. get over it.

Attached: 1548759760715.jpg (1200x843, 154K)

2020...I am forgotten.

Some days I wish I could be pleb enough to not find World Peace funny

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

TIL Yea Forums doesn't think jokes are funny

why is he doing the soiboy face?

I recorded it on my DVR when it aired and never watched a full episode. Seemed tryhard and gay.

I don't think sam hyde is funny but he upsets certain passive aggressive people that I hate so good for him.

This is kind of me, I think he's mostly unfunny but he made Fantano fume so he's okay in my book

reply me the link to his dick pics