It’s a cartoon with a family

>It’s a cartoon with a family
>it’s a basic mom and dad set up with 2-3 kids
I’m so sick of this, especially coming from Disney. It’s not healthy and I wish they would experiment with other family units. Amphibia and Owl House were such a breath of fresh air.

Attached: B9731539-6EF2-4BD2-917E-7D225A37E82A.jpg (1240x775, 184.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/130188019/#130194345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Amphibia and Owl House were such a breath of fresh air.
Don't care.
Cope and seethe
Dilate

You just hate them because they’re gay.

Attached: C9D64ED1-F018-4B2F-9E54-730764E5747A.png (625x626, 66.48K)

Society is collapsing almost specifically because of the loss of the traditional family unit

Kill yourself you filipino cunt.

Your grandparents want to celebrate one last time before they croak, and your suicide is the one thing they want most.

Do it. Do it. Do it

So? That just means society is in the wrong.

Kill yourself, industrycuck.
Everyone else, report him for spamming

What is he spamming?

Jokes on you, my grandparents are long dead.

And you took their last years of them thanks to your autism. Just hang yourself.

They had dementia and cancer

Don't play dumb, you disingenuous faggot. You know full goddamn well that this fucktarded cuntnugget makes these blogfaggotry threads every single goddamn day

I didn’t see any posts like this yesterday.

this again?

Attached: 5D36AC8B-27BB-42CD-8E09-D8C1DDD6CF32.jpg (1242x913, 890.74K)

Get therapy.

When will we get cartoons with a mom, a mom(futanari) and 2-3 kids?

Attached: EbimYjoUcAUsa6L-orig.jpg (1000x3141, 476.33K)

Family units are becoming extinct because society forces it on people who are not ready for it or should never be part of it in the first place

This! That’s why these families in cartoons are so repugnant.

Stop going off-topic. The topic is industrycuck killing himself.

We are all waiting.

This! This is the kind of family I want to see in cartoons.

Nah he's right and you're seething because you know he's right

you can talk to yourself all you want, you're not fooling anyone.

Shut up and kill yourself already.

The only kind of post i want to see is a suicide note

>N-nnoo evil industrycuck is destroying my fantasies with FACTS and LOGIC!
Kys my man

People raised and part of a family unit are statistically happier and more successful than their counterparts. Cope more industrycuck

Kill yourself, troon.

Violet is so cute, bros.

Meds. Take them and, preferably, overdose

Ah statistics pulled straight from the ass, my favorite. Keep ignoring all these dysfunctional families, at least they're together right

Post suicide note.

Still better than single families. I’m tired of you faggots shitting on nuclear families.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/130188019/#130194345
Does anyone notice he has gotten lazier? Running out of steam I hope

Attached: 1650832745748.gif (128x128, 105.51K)

You're just gay because you hate them

because you have nothing but broken families with 'other' types of 'family units'.

and in fact, a NORMAL nuclear family IS the healthiest choice for a family unit, and for the better society.

but you're just a spamming bot, so these words will be wasted on you like they always are. switch this nonsense over to Yea Forums and leave Yea Forums out of it.

>It’s not healthy
Cope harder.
>I wish they would experiment with other family units
Disney is degenerate enough as is.

Industrycuck did you draw this?

It was ir another schizo?

Attached: AE26E8AB-C19A-46B0-AC14-771FE8FBC49C.jpg (1024x1147, 88.2K)

Because I swear this looks like your brand and style

A loving family

Attached: Spoiler.jpg (1280x720, 50.45K)

>Complaining about over-representation of "complete family units".
>In Disney movies.

user, I...

>Because I swear this looks like your brand and style

Like, holy shit. I could swear this was made by you.

Attached: EDDBD744-DD56-4D45-810C-20BC13F358A6.jpg (1600x1122, 134.14K)

Why is Violet so hot.

Attached: bz9czj2bdbr41.jpg (1079x1078, 139.9K)

Anne's family is as nuclear as you can get and while I don't follow the owl house, Luz seems to dearly miss her deceased dad. What are you on about?

It's not him. IC's art style looks like a shittier version of Animal Crossing.

I won't be impressed with any Violet cosplay until cosplayers can somehow recreate her adorable cartoon features.

Attached: smugviolet.png (909x1597, 1.53M)

Most everyone in Amphibia comes from a complete family unit. Anne just gets accepted into a different one after being stranded in another world and will eventually go back to her original one. You aren't helping anyone by promoting dysfunction

Hate to say it, but IC`s art is somehow worst

Attached: 1648658839774.jpg (3346x2543, 1.79M)

>It's not him. IC's art style looks like a shittier version of Animal Crossing

Wait. So this means there’s another schzico who loves Kigo, bash on Ron, claims that all straight couples are abusive etc. lurking around?

I could have swear it was them. From the awful takes too the shitty fanart also the account who made the drawings is legit so sadly this time it isn’t the case of an elaborate troll.

How many are there?

Ask anyone raised by a divorced parent if they would have preferred living with a father and mother in a normal healthy family relationship. I'll wait.

>It’s not healthy
The fuck does that mean? There are millions of families like this, how is it unhealthy? Or are you trying to say it's UNREALISTIC? Because even then, you'd be fucking wrong.

I would. My sister too

they should experiment with even more traditional family units of 6/7+ kids.

You say this like having both is always a bad thing.

I wish my parents would be divorced

It is

It does depend of the age and sex of the children involved, but for boys younger than 8 divorce absolutely fucks their lives up. It's not just behavioral problems either, difficulty learning, poor memory, few lasting friendships, POOR VISION, lower average income. It impacts development in ways that you would not believe divorce should be able to impact.

>How many are there?
I'm starting to worry Industrycuck's constant posting is inspiring a schizo uprising.

It isn't.

It can fuck with even people in their teens, though by then, if they've been seeing the parents argue, shit's already pretty fucked to begin with, unless it's a really sudden split.

What's the account?

>I could have swear it was them. From the awful takes too the shitty fanart also the account who made the drawings is legit so sadly this time it isn’t the case of an elaborate troll.

There’s no way people like this exist, right? It has to be a troll right?

Attached: 04DE6633-FB15-4F9B-A36F-9331A0D86BB9.jpg (1203x1488, 685.35K)

I miss Parade magazine

>It’s not healthy
It's fine. There's nothing wrong with a traditonal western nuclear family.

You underestimate the power of autism and shipping (I know, I'm repeating myself).

>There’s no way people like this exist, right?
Autism is a powerful drug, user.

Shit isn’t like the Cosby Show user. It’s more like Married with Children or The Simpsons or Family Guy.

Disney has always tried to promote women living with their oppressors as house servants since the beginning. It has been their core message for nearly a century now.

>Source: trust me bro!

To think Owl House was going to break that cycle

>behavioral problems either, difficulty learning, poor memory, few lasting friendships, POOR VISION, lower average income.
I got all that with my full family

This. All the nuclear and blended families were full of fuck ups.