Is Eastenders kino?

Is Eastenders kino?

Attached: kino.jpg (960x1440, 392K)

'Ello Ma

Attached: 1556287583201.jpg (336x549, 32K)

Coronation Street is where it's at

>Soap opera

Absolutely not.

If you watch any of the following:

>Eastenders
>Emmerdale
>Hollyoaks
>Coronation Street
>Any Hospital drama

Then you are a confirmed dosser and need to get off the dole and get a fucking job.

Attached: 1524002465861.jpg (512x548, 16K)

it's obvious you have shit taste if you don't at least enjoy Hollyoaks

It used to be, until the late 2000s.
I also had to tap out of Corrie last summer.

Literally only old women watch these fucking soaps. I had no idea that my nan browsed 4channel

It was while Julia Smith was the producer. But that was a long fucking time ago.

Attached: 46b70ccda3b8c333e2eb384aede76b8f.jpg (330x220, 14K)

I used to "enjoy" HOllyoaks about 15 years ago when Hanna Rigby used to get her 10/10 tits out trying to fuck the gay boy. The show is easily one of the worst written and acted things produced for national television, every time I'm at my mum's she has it on and I'm genuinely astounded at how awful it is in all regards.

Attached: Pwnolv1[2].jpg (1982x1125, 221K)

No, the setting and characters are awful and depressing. Emmerdale is much better.

Honestly I think you're just too retarded to understand or appreciate it

You could try this bait for almost anything else in the entire world but it just doesn't work on Hollyoaks.

not baiting I really just think you understand Hollyoaks

Don't listen to that pleb, user. I bet he never even watched Take the High Road.

Eldorado was where it's at.

lmao

Literally the only people I know who watch soap operas are my mother, my grandmother and their friends.
If you want contrived, absurd drama with actual entertainment you watch wrestling.

For me? It's Shortland Street

More like bellenders

It's set in London so it's shit by default.

doctors is really neet kino

not watch eastenders in years, do all the blokes still act like they're wide boys?

It's set in a mythological London where there are still white people.

god, i went london to watch a gig and stayed at a hotel in elephant and castle. me and my friends must have been the only white lads around there

>Elephant and castle

What did you expect you silly sausage, you're a stones throw away from Old Kent Road, Pecknam, Southwark and Walworth, that's prime darkieville

i'm from north i didn't know fuck all about london, the old kent road was just a square on the monopoly board for me. the best one was a year later when i stayed in wembley and got called a foreigner off of a paki