HELLO....Remember me?

>out in less than 2 weeks
>no buzz
>no hype

Flop incoming?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-02-15-54-02~2.png (720x1052, 451K)

nope
Vin Diesel a.k.a. DOM from the fast and furious familia is a house hold name there's no way he loses money hes the second Arnie or Stallone

Didn't they spoil the plot already?

It was advertised during every ad break and sponsored that big boxing match recently.
That is the only marketing I have seen for it.

Vin diesel is box office poison, can’t carry a movie on his own.

The worse part is the corona virus in China has destroyed theaters. Meaning China won’t save it.

People only care about Marvel and a few DC things

>Vin Diesel is box office poison.
This. The last time he had a hit film that wasn't Fast & Furious was The Pacifier in 2005. Everything else tanks.

>Vin Diesel
Who?
>a.k.a. DOM from the fast and furious familia
Ohhhhhh

Don’t forget Disney Live-Action Remakes of cartoons from the 90s!

It's R-rated so doubt it was meant to be released there

Then how does he keep getting movies that arent FF?...

He already confirmed xXx 4, Riddick 4, and Last Witch Hunter 2 over the last few months on his insta..

Makes sense. People that were kids that seen the cartoon are taking theirs to see the new version.

I had a dream that Vin Diesel was my mailbox. I mean like, it was just him from the waist up attached to a pole in the ground. He handed me my mail and said "Looks like you got some bills today. Would be nicer if they were dollar bills. You know?" then he chuckled to himself for the rest of my dream.

I've included an image that best represents what I saw in my dream. The only differences were Vin Diesel had a huge goofy smile and his arms were folded across his chest.

Attached: vAlpr6mg.jpg (728x524, 108K)

>another Vin sci-fi flick with absolutely no press behind it
Why does he keep doing this?

This is the first I have even heard of this movie

After watching the trailer just now... I get why I hadnt. Poor Vin.

I like the Valiant universe but this looks really bland.

Based Vin always provides comfy sci fi Kino

Attached: 41uLKUkqoKL._SY445_.jpg (308x445, 25K)

nice maymay - will archive for future meme-berries

Attached: rob_ager_deep.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

you should have archived it half a decade ago when it wasn't old as shit already you newfag tourist piece of shit

Heh

The studios agree to do his shitty passion projects so he'll keep making Fast movies.

Lmao cope. More comfy flicks on the way

Bump

Depends on what makes it R rated

It looks like straight to DVD garbage. And normies dont watch Fast and the Furious franchise for Vin Diesel. They probably care more about Ludacris, Vin may as well be a supporting character in his own movies for all the box office draw he has.