Villain is evil because... he's evil

>Villain is evil because... he's evil

Attached: Thulsa Doom.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

never post again

Attached: ERUt-K9XUAAIQxc.png (483x366, 203K)

He clearly wants power. That should be your natural instinct. To become the Alpha of the pack.

Conan is a good movie

Or maybe he is evil cause he uses dark magic and is a disciple of Seth?

Thulsa Doom did nothing wrong.

>villain is evil because... he's ugly

>hero is good because . . . he's good

Your fugliness isn't holding you back from having depraved cult orgies user. Your complete lack of ambition and drive to amass wealth and power + your fugliness holds you back from it.

>Villain is evil because... his mommy and daddy beat him

>Hero is good because... his mommy and daddy loved him

What tripe trash

How is he evil?

Fucking retard its Tulsa Doom , king of the world , he's omega level cult leader , his motivation is domination of all live, infinite pucci of all ages and shapes.
Also this. It's Conan ,it isnt a fucking morality tale. The lesson is willpower is stronger than steel . At the end , it isnt his sword that kills Tulsa, but the will behind the sword.

I wonder if he is amon thoth in a different guise. He can do that. Even survive death to appear in the next film.

Sounds fucking refreshing at this point

Bumping for the age of hyboria

Uneducated zoomer still doesnt know the villain still can be great even if he is just evil or want simplistic things.

Everything, i repeat, EVERYTHING is in the execution.

Not ever great villain must be complicated and not every complicated villain is a good character.

Canon the Barbarian is unironically profoundly philosophical, and the ultimate pleb filter.

>villain starts as noble at the beginning
>slowly starts to become evil throughout the series
>goes full on cunt by the end

Attached: F231C3F5-A01F-4A4C-BEAF-F53C7AD5AAF1.png (317x465, 252K)

Palpatine is a good example of a somewhat recent evil for evil sake villain

Actually read some of the conan books.
Some of the villains are villains simply because they happen to be on the wrong side of conan. Not every villain has to have some grand motivation (granted, doom DID have those, plus he was a sorcerer of set and a standin for thoth amon). Its all in how they are portrayed.

>slowly

I just don't see the appeal bros.

Attached: valeria.jpg (340x505, 40K)