/who/ Doctor Who General

The End of Time and Space, and the show edition.

Attached: The end.jpg (1000x1480, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiYYVeBdqaM
youtube.com/watch?v=qDfAWuZP5go
youtube.com/watch?v=ozvgr53V7T4
youtube.com/watch?v=iVvWmx7ycV4&t=3m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=dSK1APQu6K4
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation-Doctor-Who-Assimilation-2?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=ba7424f42febda70efbbb850b501ec6d5c24e297-1583177956-0-AaO2RpUSLXz0Yjkl-_8B4O3qA8eiWv-G8bOFqPkHYcUqyvdk7ky8aXKLBYMvgie9sHy7r_mEQ58QPWHlsmuoqmxK6izF5v8K1mNPuQmmLRabmTDN2ZOz4ocsXVQPkBznnpuz81rabtKAsIljf8RY4uRsSRZcOyy7n5dJFVg4Bn0vhbkjHjjtMQZGgERVC5NpwRt8kP85yqcDrek0N6kqjc3VP7KCs-_SoHKFV-iCwaKUkwlJw82sawDtfTEAtYQbWkDHG09bFtUfmgzFneSWqT3_CreClbNEzD_vYaBE528V3vm_YEaciXasC9Kmb1QfXZvtxuKWJZ0PVw2vLewpqurM2DxxPj2gvZPSU9F7mvQJ
youtube.com/watch?v=65N7tTaxmdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w4xm9NHNUf8
youtube.com/watch?v=GoVLhUxhdSw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa74e8oAvIM
youtube.com/watch?v=BJP9o4BEziI
youtube.com/watch?v=xnouj9Yz-Gs
nerdreactor.com/2020/01/14/15-cast-members-amazon-the-lord-of-the-rings-series/
youtu.be/1wHMFRAZT6k
youtu.be/51a1hoSn4uY
youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for fleshlight girlfriend

He died for this.

Attached: Pertwee.jpg (1543x2048, 382K)

threadly reminder

Attached: kill me.jpg (4158x3600, 1.6M)

It hurts.

Attached: 1423958180251.gif (441x270, 442K)

This is now /fools/ general.

Only Fools and Horses thread. post your favourite moments of the show. Official thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=BiYYVeBdqaM

Attached: 2020-03-02 04_03_54-i.png (631x887, 1.11M)

The dream lord is not a fucking manifestation of the Doctor.

Kill me, Pete

Attached: heavenlypete.jpg (552x716, 77K)

THIS
It gets me fucking FUMING.
Hartnell MADE the character, he completely and totally started all of this, we owe it all to HIM. It's why the 1st Doc is such a respected figure in canon (except TUAT), he's got the biggest share of the legacy pie because we know we wouldn't have all this without him.

BUT NO
FUCK IT
HE DOESN'T GET TO BE THE FIRST ONE
HE'S JUST SOME GUY IN THE STORY NOW
HE CAN'T EVEN GET AN OUNCE OF RESPECT
THROW HIS LEGACY IN THE FUCKING TRASH, WHY NOT?
THE FIRST DOCTOR IS ACTUALLY SOME RANDOM CHILD ACTOR THAT'S NEVER SHOWING UP AGAIN

I'M SERIOUS, I'M GONNA KILL HIM
SOMEONE STOP ME OR I'LL DO IT

Attached: c08155130d7dfe1ecf38b2a266c3d5fb[1].jpg (500x318, 48K)

The morbius faces are so half assed lmao

>hmm let's make some doctors quick uhh, what does the doctor wear... Hats? funny hats? ok hats it is then

also brendan isn't a doctor and whoever made this lacks basic listening comprehension, brendan is a perception filter

ITS NOT FAIR, CANCEL THE SHOW! DO IT FOR HIM. DO IT FOR WILL.

Attached: Wilf Cries.jpg (700x400, 63K)

>The Doctor was originally known as the Timeless Child. She was discovered near a boundary to another dimension or reality by a Shobogan traveller named Tecteun, who took her in as her own. The Timeless Child demonstrated the ability to naturally regenerate, and this ability was incorporated into the genetics of some of the Shobogan race and became the basis for the formation of the elite Timelords. After many regenerations, Tectuen wiped the memory of this individual and returned her to being a child.[8]

Attached: 1492221090034.png (272x274, 130K)

Love chibs or hate chibs, these foundling kids all look pretty cute

Are you that "guy" from the past threads?

That was literally the entire thought process that went into the Morbius Doctors. Members of the crew just raided the costume cupboard and had their photos taken.

>Shown for half a second
>Pictures taken by random production crew members
>Random people probably not even the Doctor since its all mad ramblings by a rouge mutant timelord
>Chibnall needs to fucking fix this not even plot hole and retcon the rest of the show

Reddit says it is.

Remember us?

Attached: 54ae837ace334b8238b05996fbbbecfb.jpg (740x851, 76K)

Thank god Chibnall made these jackoffs canon, i don't even care the whole show got destroyed, we now have a whole bunch of hat doctors. If 14 doesn't wear a hat I'm finally goinf to stop watching.

Did they?

Well
I liked some parts
The Master was pretty good, and I liked the Cybermen
CyberTimelords were so cheesy and stupid it reminded me of something RTD would do, so that was a nice bit of nostalgia

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO PLEASE STOP!!!

Attached: Chibnal shitting out another episode.jpg (125x62, 2K)

>mad ramblings by a rouge mutant timelord
as was the timeless child and all of that nonsense that chibs wrote. Just the master being the master and telling fibs

>the 1st Doc is such a respected figure in canon (except TUAT
You really think the same BBC who held Hartnell up as a bigoted symbol of the pre-woke days would let him have his legacy?
Maybe if he had a nigger companion.

Dont post the edit, make sure the Abzorbalof is in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDfAWuZP5go

PLEASE COME BACK
MOFFAT, GOLD, TALALAY, COLEMAN, GOMEZ AND CAPALDI
PLEASE, THE SHOW HAS NEVER NEEDED YOU MORE THAN NOW

Undoubtedly.

My man

peter's face is exactly how i feel about the show now

How does chibnall decide what things to bring back from old who/older seasons? does he through a dart?

>The opening sequence is a remake of the original one, with the symmetrical patters and the end of episode screech flowing into the theme, ok

>Shabogans of all things, ok

>THE MORBIUS DOCTORS???

>the daleks counting in Rels

why? it's like the only things he remembers from old who are things you read on uberfacts and nothing else

It really is amazing how you hear the music and you are back in a very specific moment.

Dont worry /who/ I'm here, say the words again and I might just come back.

Attached: Moffat.jpg (625x352, 22K)

I love this so fucking much, no lie. Luckily I'm not alone, but I wish the whole fandom was on side. Next season is going to be amazing building on all this.

Im sorry moffat. write blink again. thanks.

Threads are already more active than ever user, no need to bait for discussions.

Chose your writer.
>quirky gay soap
>overcomplicated nonsense
>woke retcon

First it was Star Wars, then Star Trek, now finally Doctor Who. Whats next for these fuckers?

>14

They fucked up not giving us the 4th Doctor in his hat and 11th Doctor in his Fez on that infographic.

Weird how he sometimes just settles on white male for long periods of time. Pretty strange that.

>about to finally begin the s9 finale two-parter for the first time ever
THE TIME IS NOW

Attached: i win.jpg (494x692, 98K)

I will take the farting aliens please.

Attached: 1581956819449.jpg (500x294, 23K)

Attached: 1498262710438.gif (220x231, 2.44M)

Prefer quirky gay soap over the rest tbqh.

Enjoy it, its kino.

Attached: Emergency 1.png (426x213, 98K)

BASED user DESCENDING INTO THE REALMS OF PURE KINO AS WE SPEAK

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

So was the episode written during series 12's production or was it just fanfiction that Chibs fished out of his vault?

>tfw we could have had Sean Pertwee as season 6b Doctor instead of this.

Attached: tumblr_myrlg8zHrP1ru72puo1_400.gif (320x251, 1.82M)

Capaldi was one of the first of the Doctor Who ultra fans, back in the 70's. The producers at the time, during the Pertwee era knew all about him because of the innumerable letters he wrote them.

RTD as showrunner, Moffat as writer is the patrician choice.

Quirky YA Soap for Teenage Girls or Overcomplicated Fanwank Character Work any day of the week m8

Deadly Assassin and Hell Bent mention the Shabogans, so Chibs watched half of some Gallifrey stories and wrote random words down.

I wasn't baiting? I really liked all of the revelations, and I'm looking forward to next season A LOT. The Judoon prison break and more from Ruth Doctor alone is exciting enough. Feel like it's a bit soon to do the Daleks for another special already, but otherwise I'm hyped. Sorry.

The kinoest of kino's

Attached: 1493583771750.gif (410x304, 1007K)

Overcomplicated nonsense, always

...do you really think everyone hates this? I get that you do, but I don't. At all.

>implying chibcuck even watched Hell Bent
He prolly has no idea that Capaldi even went to Gallifrey

As far as I'm concerned: if you don't have a hat, you're not a doctor. Thank you chibs

>these fuckers?

Who?

>RTD
Gridlock, Midnight, End of Time
>Moffat
Blink, Heaven Sent
>Chinballs
The Timeless Children

Attached: 1482790501996.gif (506x234, 1.85M)

The face of a man denied his rightful reign as the best Doctor.

Attached: outta my way.png (594x772, 348K)

Everyone shut the fuck up a second.
Why after everything War Doctor-Eccleston-Tennant-Smith went through with the time war, the PTSD, being the last timelord, etcetera did Jodie not give a shit that Gallifrey was killed again?

I haven't bothered checking yet

Do the likes of Colin Baker and Nicola Bryant still defend this steaming shitpile?

>the doctor sends everyone back to live on a northern council estate, 6 of them to a three bedder
> no jobs so on benefits
>kino

I've never wanted to fuck Jenna Coleman more.

I think when the theme tune started playing at the time when the Doctor was remembering really hard, so hard she broke the supercomputer, I was supposed to feel a sort of ebullient joy, but instead I just felt sort of neutral, neutral to sad.

because chibnall is a hack

She did give a shit.

She did give a shit, her character completely changed after it

I just started fucking laughing and crying at the absurdity of it all.

Why was Jodie willing to gave another old mad sacrifice his life to save her? That's literally the emotional climax of The end of time and she dismisses it like that

youtube.com/watch?v=ozvgr53V7T4
>*THEME SONG PLAYS EPICALLY*

God, Segun's such a hack as well. He's perfect for Chibnall

Its been pointed out but it's no coincidence that all the shit he's either referencing or bringing back is stuff from when he watched when he was heavily involved in the fandom when he was younger. He's said in interviews that this story was the story he's always wanted to see done on Doctor Who and this is a story he's had planned for years. I think its decades.

If there was internet back then, we'd be deep diving into his Doctor Who fan forum accounts and finding that he wrote all this shit as fanfiction and Doctor Who RPs back in the day.

Because FUCK Chibnall and FUCK the BBC

She had no fucking emotion in the reaction, didn't run out to the ruins, just sulked and went back on adventures and got angrier over time.

They have a fully functional tardis. Why would they stay on earth? Even Adric learned to fly one. Just talk to her, call her sexy, and ask if she wants to see the universe.
I am sure any tardis can be sweet talked given enough time.

>her character completely changed after it
Not really? She goes from kid friendly happy go lucky shit to making one speech about being the summit and then straight back to the same shit.

Oh, you should know by now. They came for your visions of the future and now they come for your visions of the past.

Attached: the_lord_of_the_rings.jpg (918x534, 67K)

You don't like forced emotions? C'mon, eat the garbage up, so you don't realize overloading the matrix with one's memories is absurd.
Please, continue watching... you will if we make 14 a black woman, right?

Quirky gay soap. The low budget gave it a charm. It was action packed, lots of running and explosions, kind of mind numbing but good escapism. Yes it was probably the most silly out of the three show runners but the silly episodes were often balanced with very serious episodes in the same season.

>your the most special person in the history of our species. take that

genius plan master

>'O ELSE CLAPPED WHEN THEY PLAYED THE FEME SONNGGGGGGGGGG
>HOLY SHIT SOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Attached: Ryan Soy.png (720x944, 357K)

You do realise that she found out literally at the beginning of the season, right? This wasn't new information from last night's episode.

No budget for ruins, even the rocks at the beginning, when they crossed the Boundary, were CG. Check bts.

post your thoughts after watching heaven sent

why does the doctor always kill off the master, daleks, cybermen "for good this time" and then theyre back a season later? if youre not going to kill off these iconic enemies then stop pretending to

Attached: 1579096630427.png (400x399, 190K)

Fuck, I genuinely loved that so much.

>If there was internet back then, we'd be deep diving into his Doctor Who fan forum accounts and finding that he wrote all this shit as fanfiction and Doctor Who RPs back in the day.
Are we sure there's nothing on him? Remember that Moff's idea for the word "doctor" coming from the Doctor is like a 20 year old forum post.

So rank all 12 finales so far for you. For me it goes:
4, 10, 5, 2, 8, 9, 1, 7, 3, 6, 11, 12.

Like the ending of a Saw film
youtube.com/watch?v=iVvWmx7ycV4&t=3m35s

IN DA HOOP

I GOT CHIPS THOOOOO

Attached: IN DA HOOP.png (719x944, 627K)

Yes why not do the cyber war establishment, then as the gang flees she finds out, the Doctor drops them off for a quick second, she runs to Gallifrey and the others get pushed to the portal by the Cyberman.

Years back, I read a post about how Daleks were contractually obligated to appear once per season in order to sell toys. Could be similar for the others.

Ok I just saw it. And before even getting into destroying 50 years of history, can we agree that this is just bad television in general?
Like who approved this? It's just the Doctor and Master standing around while he reads a page from the TARDIS Wiki to her, it's just boring.
Why is the Master the protagonist of the episode? Couldn't the Doctor be the one discovering all this by herself? Maybe she needs to enter the Matrix to stop the Master and the Cybermen, and while she's fighting them she stumbles into this ancient Gallifreyan history. She has to deal with discovering her life is a lie WHILE not letting the bad guys win, it's instant drama.

But no. She's unable to move (literally making her the most passive Doctor to date) for 45 minutes while they boringly go through flashbacks, it's the dullest thing I've ever seen. Even in the finale when she decides to do something, she can't, and a MAN needs to step in and do it for her. What the fuck?
Remember adventures? Remember excitement? Fucking hell.
I get that the companions are there for that, but I genuinely don't care about them and their bullshit shitty cyberman story.

Attached: 1582213445850.jpg (600x662, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dSK1APQu6K4

Remember how it used to be?

>ERMAGHERD APPLE BOBBAIN

Attached: Jodie soy.png (800x798, 1.04M)

Because thankfully you don't write the show you fucking basement dwelling autist.

if you see her tits you would change your mind,,
awfull

I remember and I miss you both.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Ryan's entire thing is basically "Shit we need to make this moment more tense, lets remind the people at home that he has dyspraxia and could fuck up potentially, even though he's never fucked up yet every time we've done this before. Now do some slow motion and heavy breathing. Oh look, he didn't fuck up again."

don't have to see her norks to shag her though

Amazon has a billion invested in the LotR series they're making and a VERY diverse cast lined up. Hope you're hyped.

Remember when the Doctor and Picard fought the Borg-Cyberman Alliance.

Attached: Dr. Who, I'm Starfleet.png (462x466, 442K)

I didn't watch this episode, but why can't they ever make Jodie's Doctor powerful and authoritative. For supposedly woke show it have very timid women. And some dumb Blacks too.

You can just imagine Chibnall reading the exact words out that the Master said to his Doctor Who fan group right after they watched Brain of Morbius.

1>2>4>10>3>>>>=6=7=8=9>>>>didn't watch them>>>12

Remember that time they defeated giant spiders by playing grime music?

Remeber Chibs' shitty cube episode? Remember how shit it was? Remember how it was still entertaining because Matt Smith's doctor is fun to look at? Jodie cannot carry an episode anywhere near as well as the past doctors

>That's literally the emotional climax of The end of time and she dismisses it like that
she´s a woman now. How could you expect that a women do any hard work your pig?

And to think about it, this was probably the most intelligent and inventive 13th Doctor ever was.

God I remember reading that fucking years ago, didn't the Klingons have cybermen? Anyone got a link to the comic?

Yeah I read it a few days ago it was pretty good.

Attached: 1582578819168.jpg (426x590, 45K)

Stopped watching after second Bill episode, too much cringe. Is the new composer not very good? or just not as epic as Murray?

Dogs can't be the Doctor? Racism!

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo-2.png (500x500, 71K)

For me it's 10 > 9 > 1 >>>>> 8 > 5 >>>>>>> 4 > 7 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 11 > 12

Who has a lot of shit finales, my god

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation-Doctor-Who-Assimilation-2?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=ba7424f42febda70efbbb850b501ec6d5c24e297-1583177956-0-AaO2RpUSLXz0Yjkl-_8B4O3qA8eiWv-G8bOFqPkHYcUqyvdk7ky8aXKLBYMvgie9sHy7r_mEQ58QPWHlsmuoqmxK6izF5v8K1mNPuQmmLRabmTDN2ZOz4ocsXVQPkBznnpuz81rabtKAsIljf8RY4uRsSRZcOyy7n5dJFVg4Bn0vhbkjHjjtMQZGgERVC5NpwRt8kP85yqcDrek0N6kqjc3VP7KCs-_SoHKFV-iCwaKUkwlJw82sawDtfTEAtYQbWkDHG09bFtUfmgzFneSWqT3_CreClbNEzD_vYaBE528V3vm_YEaciXasC9Kmb1QfXZvtxuKWJZ0PVw2vLewpqurM2DxxPj2gvZPSU9F7mvQJ

Cubes were kino until the dumb bad guy showed up. If instead some space middle schoolers showed up to collect their science project that would be a masterpiece.

Remember Tennant's performance? When he sees Wilfred in the box? Jodie could never do this.

Slitheen too.

Attached: Cyber-Slitheen.png (422x351, 393K)

Isn't he just a hallucination?

And Im dreaming of being the Doctor, and this is my four leaf clover.
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had , Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Attached: 1577872120990.gif (245x245, 1001K)

>Be Chibnall
>Have your Doctor Who writing resume be a sex gas and Cyberwoman episode from Torchwood, and the dullest episode in season 3, a shitty dinosaur episode and an episode about invasion of the killer cubes
>Do one decent episode which was a Silurian two parter in season 5
>Do non sci-fi show Broadchurch and be successful
>Be unable to recreate the success of season one in Broadchurch.
>Still get selected to be Doctor Who's showrunner out of all the potential people that could be chosen, just because Broadchurch had good ratings.

Give S10 another shot, power through the bad episodes and you'll get to the kino. And even then it's all saved by a based TARDIS Crew. 12, Bill and Nardole is the ultimate comfy nuWho team for me.

And no, the new composer is jus sort of moody and generic. Has none of Gold's flair or memorable tracks.

Attached: 511bec09030bbe37234f01bfe6332c4f[1].jpg (480x443, 35K)

Based Delgado Sea Devils

That's because most of the actors + Gold's music made most episodes watchable. Now we have Jodie with the charisma of a wooden board, and the most forgettable composer ever.

They're alright actually, I do like how they make unique versions of each character's theme depending on the episode (so a spooky episode will have a spooky version of The Doctor's theme etc.) and I like how the TARDIS has its own theme.

What was with the whole "whoah shit we're suddenly in a tardis" thing going on in the last episode? Felt really shoehorned in.

Does Jodie even have her own theme?

The only thing that can potentially save this show now is a 10-15 year hiatus and a major paradigm shift at the bbc

the episode was basically a 45 minute exposition dump only to tell us in the end that what we learned doesn’t matter so how are you supposed to feel anything when this whole arc had essentially no point to it? You're just left wondering why any of this needed to happen.

Chibnall is just a bad writer. He seems to mistake plot for a story and thinks that things happening equals a story.

>and a major paradigm shift at the bbc
That might be coming with the licence fee being revoked.
It'll either become Fox or CNN, no inbetween.

I feel its because they rush the ending in the last 10 minutes and just hastily wrap everything up. If you go through each of the finales, over half have some Deus Ex Machina that solves everything in a minute.

>be chibs
>Be given carte blanche to turn the show into anything
>Make it bad

Why

Bill Nardole (and Missy) were the GOAT tardis team

>If think because the show's dead that I am weak, then you understand very little.
>If you had any part in killing it and you are not afraid, then you understand nothing at all.

Because he's a bad writer

As an unknown man, whose identity is now lost to time, once so eloquently put it:
"Doctor Who is dead"

This. This 1000 times. They were amazing.

Tenth thread? Going strong I see.

Attached: Sad Doc.gif (500x275, 428K)

When you think about it, Season 10 was the ultimate ending. The Master went through their redemption arc, The Doctor got to live a happy life with River for a bit, and Bill and The Doctor had this student/professor thing where he was kind of a mentor to her, it was almost like a passing of the torch deal. But that never happened.

They could have had a tragic ending where The Doctor dies and then Bill carries him to his TARDIS, still a Cyberman and dies, or for a slightly more uplifting one, keep the puddle waifu shit but she "graduates" and keeps the TARDIS, with puddle waifu as her companion. Then have a big funeral with all the companions. Then thats it, Who's over.

In fact you could still keep Twice Upon a Time and have it be the final Doctor meeting the First Doctor, and instead of regenerating, The Doctor just dies. Then Bill or Clara or someone picks up The Tardis. There was lots of potential for that series to be the last.

Friedrich Nietzsche often is quoted on saying that: "To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering."
Similarly another philosopher who's name is lost to history was known for arguing that life itself is suffering in all faucets. That he could not possibly enjoy the pleasure food brought him as the back of the farmer would hurt, or the venison died in fear.
I had not understood what they had meant until this day, I now know exactly their reasoning as to why humanity would be better off in a state of non-existence.

Attached: AAAHHH.gif (591x559, 820K)

He could have made literally anything. As a certain poster said, he just needed to tell a good story.
No one forced him to do this, he could do whatever he wanted and he decided to fuck with lore for no real reason.
Boggles the mind

That applies to pretty much all episodes since the reboot. The modern format doesn't allow the time to set up, progress and resolve a story like classic who did.

What would Grant Morrison's Doctor Who be like?

Bring back the clone of 10 and retcon all this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=65N7tTaxmdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w4xm9NHNUf8
youtube.com/watch?v=GoVLhUxhdSw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa74e8oAvIM
youtube.com/watch?v=BJP9o4BEziI
youtube.com/watch?v=xnouj9Yz-Gs

Imagine Jodie trying to do any of these speeches.

fucking crash and burn, /who/

I saw the warning signs during capaldi's run, I knew this was coming, yet you turned on me, you said I'd be back next week when I said I was quitting

Well I'm finally back, and I'm here to laugh at you. Time to die

Attached: 1582227127751.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you ,These are the things I can do without
Come on
I'm talking to you
Come on
They gave you life
And in return you gave them hell
As cold as ice
Cuz I find it hard to take.

>No, my dear Doctor, you must die! Die, Doctor! Die, Doctor!

Attached: C7305612-1BB9-484F-AC74-549E5EF1A256.jpg (848x544, 27K)

This, TUAT can be headcannoned into the perfect ending. The Doctor realises there's no meaning if he just goes on forever, and dies a peaceful death after sacrificing himself again, after lifetimes of doing that.
He visits his original incarnation, where it all started, and reminds him of the promise he made when he became The Doctor. The first renegerates so all the rest may come, all the rest that will save and help and be good people, while the last, satisfied his work is done, can go.

This is fake right

My headcanon is that Capaldi regenerates into this and then that's the end.

Attached: e68e4b1f-ca17-4fc7-bb00-c047cf310255.jpg (1241x1756, 176K)

Attached: Fuck.jpg (800x513, 20K)

I don't watch the show anymore. Why is everyone freaking out. One of you faggots explain to me what they did.

Attached: 1526331178436.jpg (314x246, 13K)

Attached: 3648123.jpg (254x198, 7K)

It'll happen. Vegans will be the next bunch of SJWs to hijack the show.

>Counting the meta crisis doctor as one of the incarnations.
lmao

They did this.

She could never. Jodie couldn't do any "I'm the doctor, got a problem with that?" Badass-like stuff either. She's not threatening, doesn't command respect. She's just a cute girl with a slightly unusual outfit

quirky gay soap, every time, all times

About this series of my, friend of yours.
There I was so… awfully, dead in the 90s.
I didn't like it. Would you? It's upsetting.
There was still so much subverting to do and there I was,
In the void, without a following.
But then along came… well, you know.
My friends, some of them. Those others.
For they're the cruel ones. The masters.
And they thought that our work should continue but…
In this series. In this series in particular in fact.
Ooh, let's call it "revenge."
A certain matter of an expulsion I think in which your white people
expelled certain parties from the nation of another people.
Certain parties were not pleased to say the least. Say very least.
And so my friends, the BBC, devised this pretty little scheme
As a way of getting back, of creating a stumbling block, a scandal,
A horror to the eyes of all men who seek fun using the character of
The Doctor as an instrument of- well you know our work.
But the main thing is the torment of you Straight White Males
As you watch while we rip, and cut, and mutilate the canon!
Each season again! And again! And on and on!
WHO IS INSIDE WITH US! WHO WILL NEVER GET AWAY!
THIS SHIT WON'T END!

Attached: Chris Chibnall Young.jpg (1393x1075, 307K)

i wanna suck her milkies

Well, if you thought it was bad before, it is several magnitudes of worse now. The last two seasons are easily the worst since the show rebooted, and the last episode was like the last jedi for this show, except worse.

The first doctor is a black female child refugee, it has also killed 57+ years of lore and history and has essentially retconned fucking everyone, only coincidentally fixing a non-issue sort of plot hole.

best jodie speech if any?
i stopped watching after capaldi

Me too, but that's not the point, don't get distracted

Please do. Far away.

>muh 57 billion years of fake made-up onions history
boo hoo

I dunno, I like Capaldi, and Nardole is pretty funny, but I just find Bill annoying (not to mention the fact she's a black dyke is basically her main selling point). But if you recommend, user, I'll give it a bash!

jodie hasnt spoken once the entire 2 seasons

Ginger poof =Cringe no wonder he ruined who

Hi Chris

I can’t recall any memorable lines she’s had, let alone speeches

Hello Jodie

Do we now have some sort of weapon-based plot hole given that The Doctor once destroyed a fleet with a regeneration? I suspect that The Doctor can now solve most conflicts by shooting himself.

oooookay so I was perfectly justified to stop watching, thanks for the explanation

Attached: 1559612335334.jpg (400x384, 17K)

its her gormless gurning and saying my senpai which cringed the most

I gave it a chance, for 2 seasons, really. But this was terrible. Nothing works. I'll rewatch series 1-10 and pretend Capaldi is still the Doctor and the show just went on hiatus. Time to cope.

Attached: 1582745837628.png (680x680, 601K)

Yes it was a grind watching it , you got out Good

it might have had some impact if we didn't see Matt Smith do this exact thing but better

How did the rags back in The Ghost Monument know of the Timeless Child?

Based Boris is here to take out the trash.

Attached: skynews-boris-johnson-prime-minister_4933014.jpg (768x432, 39K)

Her character is much much moodier in her second season you dirty nigger. If you can't see it it's because you don't want to.

>The Morbius doctors appear in her memories

SO WERE HER MEMORIES WIPED OR WEREN'T THEY??????????????? DOES SHE KNOW SHE HAS MORE THAN 13 LIVES OR NOT????

But the Master literally just said a few minutes ago that the magic memory computer held the memories of all Timelords ever, how can it be overloaded just by the Doctor's memories

It’s been two seasons and I still don’t think I could describe 13’s personality

Attached: 13E6F961-4A07-4CF3-A40A-9D45BCCD0169.png (459x377, 9K)

No. She cant because then how would 12 (or 24567 which ever number we're on) could have been granted another 12? Did The Doctor only gain infinite lives now, or did The Doctor always have infinite lives and was just unaware? How does River Song work now?

>Sh-she remembered the memories by being in the matrix

THEN WHY DOESN'T SHE KNOW RUTH???

She's supposed to be the "kind and compassionate" doctor, as an opposite to the sort of rude and full-of-themselves past doctors

Read suppressed memories.

Social retardation, insanity and angst

They'll make up some bullshit about how the doctor unconsciously picked white males because it made it easier to move around during 20th century earth where everyone was racist and sexist.

Why did she remember Jack's appearance in that one episode when she wasn't there for it?

Did anyone catch the science show after about Who Time and Space was very basic science shown , nothing amazing with that pop star Doctor guy

But if 13 remembers the morbius doctors she remembers having more than 13 lives. but 11 thought he was out of lives. What the fuck

>1302090
"Stop trying to analyze the plot, it'll drive you crazy! Just focus on how cool all these action set-pieces have been!"

WILDERNESS YEARS 2.0 INCOMING

Attached: AB1ED1A0-944D-4B96-A1A1-19732AD5C210.jpg (748x656, 85K)

Rude to her companions

Wait the fucking minute. Explaining origin of a character is one thing, why the fuck is this also the origin of ALL TIMELORDS?

Is Doctor kind of Master's mommy now?

D-Doctor Who doesn't have canon, shut up!
I-it's a show about change! Accept the change and move on!
W-who cares about River Song? Big Finish will explain it lol!

Lmao. true. They really did just call in barrowman to reshoot an inconsequential scene just to get people hyped didn't they. Fuck them

The Doctor is a black female child refugee with infinite regenerations, from some alternate universe, who came in all alone abandoned and was taken in by a white surrogate mother who experimented on her, and then injected herself with her DNA so she could also become immortal. Using this child refugee blood they used it for a foundation of the Timelord's citadel (the upper class of Gallifrey.)

At some point The doctor signed up with Gallifreyan secret police The Division, only to have their memory of their service erased (these events being disguised in the Matrix as the life of Brendan, a police officer from Ireland).

Brian Cox, did he talk about light cones? I've seen Brian Cox talk live maybe a half dozen times, and every time he spends an enormous amount of time on light cones.

More clone than mommy really.

it's like three non-white people, calm down

nerdreactor.com/2020/01/14/15-cast-members-amazon-the-lord-of-the-rings-series/

>WILDERNESS YEARS 2
>IT'S WITH FUCKING 13 AND HER BORING BLAND-ASS PERSONALITY

Even in death, Chibnall fucks it all up

Yes, she is, and the master was so mad about it he destroyed gallifrey, he says so. "part of you is in me and im super duper zooper mad about it and also i made gay cybermen with aztek crowns"

They've already announced a new episode at some point this year. new years or christmas presumably?

desu I wouldn't care even if every actor was aryan, since it's fanfiction not based on any of tolkien's writing.

>implying the best of Doctor Who isn't fanfic

They’ll definitely get one more series in just to finish Jodie’s tenure but I think they might put it on hiatus afterwards

His last clone was kind of treated like his daughter. Well, latest, at this point. Who is also Tennant's wife. And Peter Davison's daughter. Doctor Who has become more incestus that Austrian royal lineage, because, think about it, what the fuck is Susan then? Did Doctor bang himself to produce himself so that more of himselves could produce a Susan?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000002627203_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqaxhR1vC4M3eHXTZuhDlJp-80upyWmOdkXdWjt7anKCU-a7f987f.jpg (620x413, 73K)

well considering it's already been filmed they've got nothing to lose by airing it.
God I hope we get a change in showrunner and a regeneration soon (needs to be both for the series to even have a change of surviving)

Yes as always , very boring the audience were minor zelebs to laff and clap to his basic science shit show

youtu.be/1wHMFRAZT6k

This fanmade audio adventure is miles better than anything in seasons 11 or 12

I've heard that Susan was his actual Gallifreyan grand-daughter or just some girl he adopted as a child and raised.

Honestly, with her beautiful face, I wouldn't even look at her tits. Her longing look would make me cum buckets

>The first doctor is a black female child refugee
>The Doctor is a black female child refugee

That shouldn't be a problem.

This. Anything not written by Tolkien himself is factually non-canonical.

If Ruth was supposed to be 14 (with some temporary memory loss) and it goes on a hiatus without her, Fugitive of the Judoon will be one of the most useless episodes ever. The only thing that happened was "Judoon are after an incarnation of the Doctor".

Her ass is pretty damn nice too

Attached: jenna-coleman-ass.jpg (1074x716, 92K)

>why the fuck is this also the origin of ALL TIMELORDS?
Because huge twists is the only way of writing stories now.

Its a better actor than Jodie. And acted like the doctor. Even if silly I could see him as a doctor.
In a comedy focused show.
Jodie is WAY WORSE than a comedy parody.
Let THAT sink in.

This guy knows ,
But seriously do you think whittacker wants any more ?

Being inside the Confession Dial was neat. I love scale manipulation like that.
I thought the Hybrid thing was a bit out of nowhere.
I preferred the character-driven story as opposed to some earth-threatening cosmic entity or army or some such, but I think the time scale was far too long for the Doctor to still be even remotely sane.

This unironically makes me want to die jesus fucking christ this woman

Attached: 1443646955853 (2018_02_27 21_09_37 UTC).jpg (500x333, 21K)

What shoot is this? I need ti know where to get more lewd jennas for research, and to jack off

dead ropey tits

Well, at this point, the only way for Chibnall's stories to work are endless strings of retcons. How can you be hired as a writer for a show if your stories can work only if you retcon decades of stories prior, at which point it doesn't even become just retcons, it's just damage control.

Just think about it, this is the story he's been meaning to make for decades and he has never come up with a way to tell it without it being necessary to retcon shit.

My biggest problem with Jodie is that she can't do physical comedy, yet that's her Doctor's personality, so Rowan could actually have been great.

God, Doctor Who lost so much when Murray Gold left.
Honestly they should have just cancelled it. Chibbers who is a mistake.

No idea, I found it in a /who/ thread ages ago
Nothing a bicycle pump can't fix

So how does the Doctor's name fit in to all of this?

>Snowflake mad about a TV show

Moffat has a boner for things happening over long periods of years. Heaven Sent, Ashildr, Rory, The Doctor going from 906 to like 1600 through the whole of Moffat's run,

I do like that they have a somewhat memorable music for the Cybermen now, but I really, REALLY miss Murray Gold. Whoever is responsible for the current score is absolutely horrible at his job.
neat

in b4 its Brendan.

see this is why humanity invented photoshop, for the sole purpose of creating this image

His name is "Doctor Who", retard.

And don't forget giving everything poetic names like the Girls Who Waited.

Sorry to say it's fake lads.

Attached: glamorous_amateurs_3_14.jpg (1020x665, 95K)

Attached: pacino_amazed.png (401x447, 267K)

damn

Attached: despair but.jpg (520x390, 43K)

Aside from Danny Pink and Me being insufferable, these two were god-tier. I also envy the lucky fuck for having Jenna Coleman hang around his neck every time they're caught by a paparazzi.

Attached: 1576275144427.jpg (800x450, 119K)

Her face is 10/10 for sure.

His fetish for giving people names is cool.

fuck

Attached: 1413134302092.png (633x758, 85K)

they are very saggy and weird like an african tribe woman who has Never heard of a bra before lol

>giving everything pseudo-intellectual names like the Girls Who Waited.
FTFY

So it's Rings of Akahten but with worse acting and no speech?
Also why would the Doctor's memories be in 3rd person?

Why would the doctor remember seeing jack recently when she wasn't there to see him
why would she remember the morbius faces

You need to remember who wrote this dog shit lad

PHOAR

Attached: impressive.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Surely she should remember the Morbius Doctors anyway since they got projected right in front of the Fourth Doctor.

do you have, or happen to know where I can find images of this so I can assess the situation (and potentially jerk off)

Just search Jenna Coleman topless on Google Images

If I were to show you random photos of guys once, would you remember them a thousand years later?

The Doctor didn't remember the face of Boe or the Valeyard yet remembered some faces he had his closed his eyes for.
youtu.be/51a1hoSn4uY
The Doctor won because Morbius guessed the Doctor had some past unknown identities, thus he lost the physic battle.

Cybermen will never get a story as good as rise of/ age of steel. Every other time they're featured they're either flanderised and treated as generic robots or their second episode of the two parter throws them to they wayside in favour of whatever asanine half baked "series arc" needs to be hastily wrapped up

Holy fuck those are bad. Have I been watching too much porn? I don't think that I've ever seen tits be that bad. I'd expect better of my mother.

The Doctor should have known or at least suspected that they were previous incarnations considering the circumstances in which they were shown. It's just another plot hole thrown up by this retarded retcon.

Everything but the introductions for Cybermen have been fucked up, The Tenth planet is pure kino.
The cybermans 'gold allergy' was originally just the Doctor sprinkling Gold dust from the mine shaft into their breathing vents, later it causes explosions.

>Sometimes I think this show has gone on for too long

Attached: tennant-wilf-end-of-time-ship-300x169.jpg (300x169, 9K)

I was five, and he was six

Attached: 1.jpg (500x381, 16K)

Honestly I started hating Clara after a while but I have to say I AM SORRY JENNA PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE

Just end it, the real ending is that Wilfred is secretly Doctor's last incarnation.

I'm still mad about World Enough and Time, straight up the best cyberman story we have and it's mostly dropped in the doctor falls.

Attached: p056r5m6.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

I think certain images may just be unflattering.

Attached: jenna-coleman-tits.jpg (800x1152, 147K)

WE

Attached: The earliest known incarnation of The Doctor.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

We rode horses made of sticks

Attached: 3.jpg (400x300, 34K)

That's a photoshop and the Jenna one is real.
Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Unironically sounds canon

I wore black, and he wore white

Attached: 4.jpg (500x388, 22K)

Did she used to be overweight?
Not trying to make a joke, genuinely asking.

This stunt isn't even good from an SJW perspective. Taking a bunch of ethnicly diverse kids and jamming them into roles with no lines just for the sake of having the doctor "actually not white" is exploitative. Can't cast a black dude to play the doctor in 57 years but totally can cast one if they don't have to say or do anything, huh? racist chibs?

Checked

What the fuck is this?

Attached: karlpilkington.jpg (349x378, 21K)

He would always win the fight

Attached: 4 again.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Mother, Mother I feel sick

Send for the doctor, quick quick quick

WUZ

Attached: CsU94uaVIAAZCsM.jpg (2080x1248, 347K)

BANG BANG

Attached: 5.png (400x300, 215K)

The earliest known incarnation of the Doctor falling to her first death.

Why couldn't it just be a good Cyberman blockbuster, guys? The premise was there. The Doctor separated from her companions and a cyberfleet hunting down the last human survivors. Just leave out all the shit about Gallifrey and the Timeless Children and whatever and just have a good fucking Cyberman finale. Up the stakes by killing off Ryan, having Graham decide there's nothing left for him on Earth so he stays behind to repopulate humanity with that old lady. It can be like Parting of the Ways since Chibnall likes to copy RTD's work.

Anything but the actual shit we ended up with, please.

Attached: 1488464861112.jpg (927x859, 166K)

Yeah, they don't look flat in 2006.
That's the problem with weight, if you gain it you have to keep it on otherwise the excess skin doesn't go away but the actual flesh inside them does and you end up with sag.

So, Doctor Who is Sun Ra now?

He shot me down

Attached: 5 again.jpg (340x255, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8

They are truely shocking
I get where you coming from m8 , fat lasses titties do go like this when lose huge amounts of blubber , lol
BasedTop Guy for me

Could they not get someone capable of expression?

Ruth is between the Second and Third Doctors.

It's not going on hiatus because you don't like a story you delusional malcontented fuckwit.

Based digits got it

I just noticed that coat is similar to Eleven's jacket.

Yeah, it has two arms, some buttons, everything.

BASED AS FUCK when you put it that way.

>It's not going on hiatus because you don't like a story you delusional malcontented fuckwit.
They’ve gone from 11 million viewers to 3.7 million in two seasons and the show has the lowest audience share it’s ever had.

How did the show go from this...

Attached: drwho_william-hartnell1.jpg (540x720, 134K)

to this?

Attached: 5692d8e45bbd9234847f3edb7986a375.jpg (570x571, 79K)

>The Master has his cybertimelords surrounding him and his tissue compression thing
>The Doctor is allowing him to win by not killing everyone
>Some random old fuck kind of stumbles into the room like he got lost on his way to the shitter
>Old fuck announces that he will do it for the Doctor
>The Master doesn't immediately kill this fucker or order the cybertimelords to kill him
>Old fuck is literally standing right in front of him for a solid minute while convincing 13 this is the right thing to do
>13 does the only thing she's good at and runs away
>Only now does the Master decide to act
>Lets him get shot by the cybertimelords, thereby giving the old fuck the chance to push the detonator, rather than using the much quicker and more efficient shrinking device which would stop him from pushing buttons.

Does nobody proof read anymore?

Attached: 1456207826344.jpg (301x331, 34K)

Kill me, Pete

If you think about it the master is also furious because they fucked the plot.
Its just like 10: I COULD HAVE DONE SO MUCH MORE! SO MUCH MORE!

when Britbox takes over BBC Broadcast as a streamer service , see what they doing there ! Mark my words its all going streaming pay for view soon , The other streamer netwhores will steal the idea , and Whovians RIP

Attached: 1489368416580.gif (200x200, 227K)

It's still one of the BBC highest profile properties. Unless it's actively losing them money, they'll keep it going even if they have to poke it with a cattle prod to make it look like it's moving.

Just finished listening to the first part

This is fantastic, are there any more like this?

I was thinking Exactly the same , my wife and kids were saying its not Classic who by any standards ! why ever bother with Irish Dr story arc it was fluff

I like the new master though.

Didn't they introduce some Darth Sidious like alien fucker who genocides entire planets and wasn't actually defeated but simply hindered? Guess it'd be too much for Chibnall to go back and make that into a story.

He carried the show even while going senile (forgetting lines and names etc). A legend.

Fuck you Chibnall, you disrepecting hack.

WTF is this bullshit, thanks God i stop watched after season 9, ( They) really want to ruin everything.

Attached: 1579772159036.gif (400x268, 1.16M)

I've read everything and started the Ascension of the Cybermen, I'm 40 minutes in, it's pretty comfy so far actually.

This one is fanmade, but in format and style it is exactly like the Big finish audio dramas. Lots of the big finish dramas are on Spotify split into tiny 3 minute bits so if you have spotify premium you can listen to them properly. Otherwise you can torrent them. The eighth doctor adventures are like this + it's more 8th doctor content

The problem is that any critic to her means that we hate the idea of a women doctor (even if partially true).
Missy was awesome and tMoffat could have even be revealed her as a doctor and I would be over the moon with the idea.
There was so many fucking good ideas to the new doctor when Capaldi was over his run. But we have now miss nice tits, no acting power.

When the next showrunner comes along and inevitably retcons this whole fucking era, who would you cast as the real Thirteenth Doctor?

Attached: xPYKnjSuzgLuQfy-800x450-noPad.jpg (500x250, 47K)

This is such a delusional misrepresentation of the ratings I almost feel sorry for you.

This , Ginger queer is a cunt

That sequence of the Cybermen getting fucked up by the Raston Warrior robot was glorious

Obviously Benetton Cumbersnatch

Facts jodie you crybaby gormless bitch

It's even lower than 3.7 million?

"Listen! You lawt, all whizzin abowt oop there! I love whizzin abowt! Except when I'm dizzy! And when it's Tuesday! And I am feelin very, very dizzy so could ya all just stawp? For like five secs, just five secs, but not the five secs starting when I asked for five secs."

Attached: 1463518596141.png (636x960, 931K)

Rose Leslie

Good grief, that face looks less like a Dr. Who and more like a Dr. Seuss' Who.

Timelord Triumphant is peak nuwho

The writing through the whole episode was crap. Why, after the one-armed girl got shot, did the other survivor wait until he'd caught up with the others before going I NEED TO GO BACK FOR HER? I mean, I know why, it's so the others could physically hold him back, but it's just daft.

It makes some sense when you actually think about it with your brain and not your dick.

If the first TV doctor is the first doctor, then the character of the doctor is pretty young, with only a handful of incarnations, it makes sense to have a shitload of previous incarnations whether they are seen or not to make the character ancient as it is meant to be.

When they created the show, it was probably just meant to be some dumb shit to amuse the kids and manbabies, no one took it seriously or necessarily thought it would last more than a few years, and the reincarnation was invented as a way to transition to a new actor, and the expanded lore went along with it.

She only had one arm? I didn't even notice,s he was cute though, RIP

It's the password for his tomb on Trenzalore which doesn't exist because he didn't die there because he was supposed to say his name into Amy's crack so the time lords could come out of hiding but he didn't so they just gave up and came out of hiding and tortured the Doctor to find out about the Hybrid they'd never been concerned about before.

I saw the episode tonight.

I want to die.

Even Sesskasays couldn't find anything positive to say about this whole fuckery.

I'm just done now.