Superman Reboot Script Leaks

Purported leaks from Ta-Nehisi Coates' Superman script, it actually sounds pretty cool, but even if it's real I doubt this version would make it to the screen.

Attached: supermanreboot.png (596x1401, 157.49K)

So this era "The Joker" era of DC from films, I like it.

>being written as an awards contender.
Another Eternals.

DC will do anything with Superman except make a fun adventure cartoon for kids

>Jimmy is still a ginger
Kino.

literally never getting made, no point even talking about it

>Nerfed
Hard pass.

>Jimmy still a redhead
This is fake

>Asian Lois
Clark will be white by rule of WMAF

Okay I have my doubts (one of them is whether this "leak" is even somewhat credible), but this sounds great. Just please Coates. No fucking racewar stuff. No blatant political gestures. Just a Superman film. Please. Please

Can't wait to not watch another "awards contender" DC film that's going to make $400 million on a $250 million budget so WB can write off the losses on the annual tax return. Literally how braindamaged are these people that they cannot simply tell a straightforward Superman story?

Frankly Snyder has some share of the blame for introducing the idiotic prison-rape-universe into being, the DCEU was poisoned from the get-go.

I wish Disney would buy out DC already

How long til DC Comics kill off all White version of White Superman to replace him with black Superman?

>WB makes another white superhero into a negro

Pass.

Did you even read it? "Race-blind casting" and "NOT a race commentary" (though Coates being Coates might cast a nigger and call it raceblind). Superman being an alien will be used as a loose allegory for racism.

Bendis is rubbing his hands in preparation.

Yeah. Suuuure. Just like Matt Reeves Batman
>WHITE PRIVILEGED ASSHOLES

Bendis can rub these nuts

>it is a blacks can’t create their own superheroes and have to steal other white characters episode
Why are blacks so uncreative?

Why is this board so gullible and easy to outrage? Last thread had hundred of replies because a news article talk about fan art. Now we have a thread about a Twitter nobody opinion.

Attached: Screenshot_20220425-011627_Brave.jpg (704x426, 59.69K)

They lack internal monologues.

I'd give it the benefit of the doubt, hopefully the similarities won't be explicit. Kinda like how Zootopia handled it.

Are you guys literally still seething over that?

>It's not about racism, but racism.
>being written as an awards contender.

Attached: 1576879928550.jpg (771x535, 93.25K)

Mad cause it's true, ain't ya Mr. user

Coates is literally the most insane anti-white leftist writer out there. I highly doubt it.

>nerfed Superman
>Asian Lois

This sounds about as bad as I was expecting. I also think the “leaker” is downplaying a lot of the racism as well.

Just…just bring back Cavill and do MoS 2. That’s all you need to do WB. Please.

Hey, more subtle than Superman screaming WE WUZ KRYPTONIANS

It sounds like complete Oscar bait trash. I sure fucking hope it's fake.

>Superman is now a nigger
>will be made a nigger in all media
Why do you liberal faggots have to ruin everything? It is bad enough that you made his son into a gay cocksucker, now you blackwashed Superman.

Will you Marxists ever be satisfied?

I wish Superman was in the public domain.

Warner Bros don’t deserve the character.

>bring back Cavill
No

Attached: S.jpg (720x498, 53.48K)

The only problem with this is that J.J. Abrams is lined up to direct and he's a hack. I can't think of someone off the top of my head who'd be a better fit for this material though.

Take your meds and kill yourself you gullible faggot snowflake.

I got some news guys. The actor for Superman was leaked.

Attached: 32f3f497-9240-4897-958b-ad5726338d44.png (1043x486, 60.73K)

I don't know why people keep arguing over this, as a Snyder fan it's been clear that the Snyder version of the DCEU has been dead for years.

Why can’t blacks create their own superheroes? First they steal Deadshot, Wally West, Black Canary, Jim Gordon, Catwoman, Batgirl, and now Superman.

I appreciate a nerfed Superman but no heat vision/x-ray/ice breath in addition to no flying is lame. Also it would work better if it was a period piece.

And here people actually thought Discovery would fix DC Comics.

>no heat vision/x-ray/ice breath in addition to no flying is lame
Pretty much just Luke Cage at that point

Colorblind casting my ass. They specifiy race on two of the characters. And it's Coates. He rides race harder than Miller rides bitches and whores.

Hollywood hates the heroes black people created.

It's a one-off that might not even get made and one that Discovery had no hand in, stop being dramatic.

only retarded fanboys desperate for any chance to get their crapverse back thought that

Pretty sure Pattinson Batman is also being set up to be replaced by a black successor. It is why Pattinson Batman is portrayed as a incompetent retard. To
make the transfer easily and make the black Batman look better in comparison.
And why DC Comics is pushing Tim Fox as the main Batman and killing off Bruce Wayne in the comics. They really want a black Batman.

>They specifiy race on two of the characters
I meant Superman's casting. You guys are making a big deal over a """"leak""""" of a script that isn't even close to final. We don't even know if the movie's being MADE yet.
>And it's Coates. He rides race harder than Miller rides bitches and whores.
Hard agree but I prefer to be optimistic.

They want to genocide us

Oh look. Another terrible DC movie by WB that will probably bomb again. What a shock. Too bad no one at WB actually respects their characters. Unlike Disney.

This board lost their mind over fan art. They just want an excuse to talk about black people.

>Pretty sure Pattinson Batman is also being set up to be replaced by a black successor. It is why Pattinson Batman is portrayed as a incompetent retard. To
>make the transfer easily and make the black Batman look better in comparison.
Some next-level paranoia

Ok, Shill

Disney made characters black tho.

>You guys are making a big deal over a """"leak""""" of a script that isn't even close to final. We don't even know if the movie's being MADE yet.
Actually, I don't believe the leak is real. And what big deal? A fake looking leak, that's vauge as hell about anything but race, and the broadest scope of the movie is up. No more or less.

>I meant Superman's casting.
I don't believe this.

A good chunk of the world is out of it's mind. The shitposting that follows is organic.

go complain to your nearest water filter salesman.

Calm the companywars shit user.

user. The entire movie was “White people evil, black people good”. All the white characters are bad and all the black characters (like the black female mayor) were pure and good.
Batman himself is portrayed as always in the wrong. And his white toxic masculinity inspired and created the Riddler and his Yea Forums army. He only redeems himself for apologizing and promising to renounce his white toxic masculinity and donate money to the black female mayor.

And yet, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Thor, and Peter Parker are all white.
Meanwhile WB is making all their superheroes black forever. Including Superman.

It's backed by KC Walsh, the most reliable insider about DC

Attached: Screenshot_20220425_064605.jpg (1080x1497, 494.4K)

How was Alfred evil? Also the moral of the movie was the Batman need to help Gotham by being Bruce Wayne. He need to donate to charities and give Gotham free health care to stop crime. He's literally a rookie in the movie dude.

You forgot Booster Gold and Jimmy Olsen.

I like Cavill but there's no reason to bring him back as the sole returning actor in a reboot that is nothing like the Man of Steel version. It'll just confuse people.

We have 3 cartoon and 3 live action shows with white Superman. The last time black Superman was relevant was an alternate universe comic that ended in 2017.

Why does WB and DC hate Superman so much?
Why does him being a straight white male fill them with such rage?

>Also the moral of the movie was the Batman need to help Gotham by being Bruce Wayne. He need to donate to charities and give Gotham free health care to stop crime.

I liked the movie but it doesn't say this, he learns at the end to be a better Batman, not that Bruce Wayne needs to help Gotham. The whole Renewal plot even seems to be saying that when the Waynes tried to do charity it was just exploited by the corrupt city officials and crooks.

I'll pray for you, /pol.tard.

And yet we have had no shows or movies with White Black Panther.

>black
>people love him
Good luck getting people to believe that in 202X. Your country is so racially retarded.

Leftists don’t want white men to have heroes.
All white male characters must either be cynical losers like Luke Skywalker in Last Jedi and passing the torch to a woman or blackwashed.

If this ends up being true? I've gone from dreading this to cautiously optimistic. But I still have major reservations about Ta Nahesi Coates writing the script.

David Goyer who wrote the script for Batman V Superman and Man Of Steel might be a 9/11 truther. But at least he never said that the people who died on 9/11 deserved it because Slavery like Coates did.

>no shows or movies with White Black Panther.
The next heir to the wakanda throne was in a show tho.

Attached: A6E7B949-0302-41CB-9840-751A4A2533BD.png (250x298, 84.36K)

>White Superman is aborted by General Zod

>Black Superman replaces him and all versions of him in all media

What did WB and DC mean by this?

At least we aren’t speaking German.

Eternals would never have worked as an awards contender because it was always meant to play back into the bigger MCU. But a standalone movie like Joker or The Batman has a much better chance.

So said this already. Also we already have a future game and cartoon with white Superman.

Where’s the White T’Challa movie, user?

Sounds way to good to be true, no way Coates is "honoring" anything other than himself and his ego

Why is DC Comics so cringe? All they make is woke propaganda.

I can make a Twitter and leak the white black panther movie if you want me too.

DC hates the conservative values Superman embodies because they're owned by lefists. People like Lex Luthor who live in their ivory towers snorting coke, drinking champagne, and sitting around a table talking about the next financial quarter will always look down on the values of the humble Christian farm boy from Kansas.

no balls

RIP White Superman.

Makes sense. DC has been pushing Tim Fox as the main Batman who truly saves Gotham.

Do people who write shit like this think Superman has created by humble farmers in Kansas and not two Jewish guys from Cleveland?

WB hates white people. It is why most of those HBO shows are about how much they hate white people.
They only care about blacks.

>conservative values Superman
Do Superman fans read his comics? Like how can anybody hold on this this belief?!

Attached: 1649511395444.jpg (1888x1920, 1.12M)

>Christian farm boy from Kansas.
Superman is an alien and not descended from Adam and Eve, therefore does not carry original sin, and therefore does not need to accept Jesus into his heart to get into heaven. Being an alien, he may have other requirements to meet, but he doesn't need to be a Christian.

Siegel and Shuster may have created Superman. But they created Superman in the same way Rob Liefeld created Deadpool. They might have created him and got the character going. But it was the creators who came after them that created his bigger mythology for Krypton, Jor-el, Supergirl, Brainiac, Darkseid, the kents being farmers who took him to church etc.