Which show best fits top left?

Which show best fits top left?

Attached: Geniuses.png (1004x526, 682K)

friends

Frasier

I have never met anybody smart who likes Rick and Morty.

Star Trek TNG

My uncle is a casual viewer and a chemist.

Close. It's a certain other show with John de Lancie.

Bojack Horseman

Making drugs in his basement doesn't make your uncle smart.

im smart and i like it

Smart people are smart enough not to make shows about themselves

take rick and morty out and put frasier there, take black mirror out and put seinfeld there

Attached: fixed_wits.png (1004x526, 815K)

I've met at least one, maybe two

Well I mean all of them think they’re smart. But then they have a collection of Funko Pops and shop at Hot Topic as adults so how smart can they really be, ya know?

Me

Probably because you never meet anybody at all. Have sex.

top left

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 357K)

Attached: DFC1EE86-3F7D-4EBB-815D-840AD9D5F309.jpg (325x150, 10K)

What about shows about geniuses?

>Have sex
Do you wanna know how everyone knows you're a tourist?

Your post just offended the fuck out of me you know that?! I just wanted to let you know how offended I am. Gosh that's offensive of you.

based
moral orel

I got you f󠛡a󠛡m

Attached: fixed_wits v2.png (1004x826, 995K)

Top right should be Sherlock, no question.

you want to do it or do you want me to do it?

we're almost done now

Attached: fixed_wits v3.png (1004x826, 1.06M)

The Greatest Story Never Told

Have sex

TBBT

Chemistry is the reddit of sciences.

This is objectively correct.

How would you know?

these

Isn't House about geniuses?

Nah thats biology.
Chemistry and physics is for autists

Walking Dead

biology and chemistry go hand in hands and are for girls and fags
sciences in general are for autists

Move Sherlock over and put Big Bang in it's former place.

>replying to your own posts
Pathetic.

I guess but house is rooted in reality while sherlock can tell your bloodtype with your footprints

Mr. Robot

Futurama

Prodical Son could actually fit in the top middle quite well.

>implying Big Bang theory isn't for based for making fun of nerds and autistic people

Great post.

That would be nice, except it isn't portrayed that way at all. If anything, it's made acting like an autistic sperg more acceptable and commonplace.

Fpbp

Lmao kek

this

alright but where do I fit this?

Attached: fixed_wits v4.png (1004x826, 1.19M)

>hes still samefagging
schizoid

pretty accurate

This

I loved the genius female scientist/spy/nurse lady who could do anything and had the best morals out of every single person in the world. Not afraid of her or her family being tortured when the truth is at stake. Whatever happened to her? I read all these things about what the other characters did after the movies but not her.

Idk, ricks meant to be the smartest man in the universe, swap him for Sherlock

Memes aside, this is correct.

Attached: 1583171316203.png (1004x526, 773K)

All joking aside, many of the squares could be fluid and interchangeable with other shows, but Xavier is perfect right where he is.

Attached: 1575952817857.gif (300x186, 446K)

fair enough

Attached: fixed_wits v5.png (1004x826, 1.19M)

replace r&m with MASH

spbp

Attached: 1583175253582.jpg (680x680, 78K)

Big Bang is way more watchable than Rick and Morty.

Where would Alway Sunny fit?

Geniuses aren't interested in "shows about geniuses." Those are intended as wish-fulfillment/para-social relationship bullshit for people of average intelligence. "Geniuses" are more interested in the symbolic nature of a presented narrative or the cultural context of its production, so you're gonna end up with things like Monday Night Raw or Riverdale.

about dumb people, for midwits

Attached: thumb_xavier-renegade-angel-rick-and-morty-only-real-intellectuals-get-37157474.png (200x198, 28K)

ass truly is the intellectual fancy

The medical research in a lot of house cases is pretty impressive, but the drama is kind of shit.
If you watch it as a medical show its pretty clever.
Rick and morty is not smart and is not about smart people, just as bbt is not about smart people because anyone in the respective fields can tell you it's entry level bullshit.
Sherlock is just a wizard.
Xavier is an absurdist comedy about different believe systems all wrapped Into the quest of a man finding the roots of his own oedipal complex. It is legit an incredibly smart show but also one of the dumbest, it's fucking art.

this man has had sex many times

>I only get about 60% of the jokes in a given Rick and Morty episode but that's the shows fault for being too stupid

The writing and dialogue on Xavier is some of the best I've ever heard. The animation and Xavier's VA being the ultimate pleb filter is just icing on the cake. The show is so much better than it has any right to be.

>If you watch it as a medical show its pretty clever.
I watched a couple years after finishing med school and the only thing that interested me was the drama aspect. Don't get me wrong, the cases were interesting, but it's less about making a correct diagnosis and more about very unusual ways of collecting samples.

Attached: Xaiver.png (1004x526, 406K)

>Yeah it’s too complex, you wouldn’t get it :)

>Patient shows up complaining of unusual symptoms
>Doctors run tests
>Have trouble with diagnosis
>House says it's X
>Other doctors say no, you're a pill head, it's clearly Y
>Treat patient as if they are afflicted with Y
>They get worse
>House comes in and gives them treatment for his initial intuition of X
>They get better
>Other doctors seem shocked that he was right all along and say thanks for saving the patient
>He calls them idiots, goes to his office and takes more pills
>Credits roll
Repeat episode after episode.

Mr Robot

based

Big Bang isn't for smart people though, so it's aimed for people that have no clue about anything related to the characters' fields of study. Throw in some comic book and Star Trek references on top of spouting off some science terminology and the pleb viewer is supposed to act like "wow, these nerdy guys are like really, really smart. And funny!"

That was what I was trying to say. It's not smart and the characters aren't as smart the show wants you to think. It's garbage.

curious where Silicon Valley would fall

Probably a notch above Workaholics

Why are people so concerned about appearing smart?

Attached: 1583103189003.png (220x220, 6K)

yeah

this. It's for plebs.

Literally:
>You have to have a high IQ to understand X AND XX copypasta

>Stem
Useful idiot lol