Do you consider yourself an intellectual?

Do you consider yourself an intellectual?

Attached: scott_beach.jpg (750x751, 308K)

I don't think so.

Yes. They call me Gigamind because I make megamind look like a regular mind.

No, I just read Platon in the subway.

I'm the dumbest person I know.

Excellent post fellow intellectual

Are you also a mensa member?

That word has turned into an insult in the 21st century because every hack on the internet goes by it.
Best thing to do is just let other people decide if you deserve that epithet, preferably ones that reside in meatspace.

Eh, I have some ideas, but mostly, I'm not the brightest person (or at least I shouldn't be).

I consider myself virgin

I'm a complete and total idiot, if i wasn't one my life wouldn't be like this.

No, by no means do I consider myself an intellectual;maybe an aspiring intellectual but even then, thats pushing it

I consider myself a gamer

no

No but my students do.

According to wikipedia: An intellectual is a person who engages in
>critical thinking,
Yep.
>research,
Yep.
>and reflection about society,
Yep.
>proposes solutions for its normative problems
Nope.
>and gains authority as a public figure.
Nope.

I'm 60% intellectual.

Baste..

no

Nah man. I'm just another Nazi on the internet

Guy at Barnes and noble said “that’s some heavy reading” when I picked this up. I mean it is but I’m honestly trying to understand spirituality, as someone who recently awakened it. It’s like I know something is there but I don’t quite know it’s form, hoping this helps.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

No honestly I'm retarded cuz I have ADD and it makes it difficult to read and for the life of me I have terrible grasp of mechanical stuff. I have my moments though.

No, I am opposed to intellectuals and intellectualism.

Attached: Pol_Pot_Headshot.jpg (238x300, 18K)

Hahahahaha, are you a professor?

Attached: 98170127-905C-41F0-B309-6C6765EC2D01.jpg (500x683, 89K)

i am smart enough to realise how dumb i am

No, but my teachers do

dis

I've described myself as scholarly before. I think that's a better assessment that intellectual.

Redpilled

«I thought I would like to be an intellectual too, as I have nothing to lose. Look at you, you till like everybody, whith the same strength and not bending; you still are a simple person, you haven't had a bad cold during the last two or three winters. And if one can do what you do with the medic's wife, read novels without spoiling them, say words like "glans", "viscera", "paradigmatic". I don't know, boy, but I can only find benefits in being an intellectual. Specially now that I became an orfan.»
Excerpt from "Amanece que no es poco".