It's pretty clear that they love each other and are the healthiest, best written ship in years...

It's pretty clear that they love each other and are the healthiest, best written ship in years. Why do coomers want to split them up so bad?

Attached: __luz_noceda_and_amity_blight_the_owl_house_drawn_by_min_dei_bae__3a0bb45067ff51209e18b6a569b57fea.jpg (2052x2409, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BDcQ20lHtjs?t=121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the idea of lesbians offends them.

>owl fans aren't coomers
lol

>the healthiest
Well, that much is true. It's refreshing to see two people in a relationship who don't get into arguments half the time.

Firstly, they're fucking teenagers. How many relationships have lasted since teenage years?

Don't care about dykes.
I only care about this rouge gilf.

Attached: 1650703098375.jpg (1063x690, 106.89K)

>Mindbroken into stockholm syndrome
>Healthy

I want Luz to mindbreak me

>>Mindbroken into stockholm syndrome
Am I missing something here?

True coomers want a threesome. Self inserters just want whatever TF keeps their bubble on.

>It's pretty clear that they love each other and are the healthiest, best written ship in years.

Attached: Totaly written just as planned.jpg (873x2170, 459.91K)

Who the fuck keeps spamming these fucking threads?

Dating your bully is the purest form of love user

She was just trying to maintain the facade of being an alpha bitch.

Amity didn't really bully Luz. She was just being a bitch to her whenever they interacted the first few times.

I wish Amity had stuck with the whole peer-pressured bully thing a bit longer.

Because "Enemies-to-lovers" can't be a thing. /s

I don't. Amity is a good girl.

Because no one is a stronger, more devout, passionate defender of good ol' fashioned honor and values morality than eternally single 30 somethings that masturbate to cartoons made for 12 year olds!

...no one...

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 17.03K)

Unironically, consider suicide OP

Because they want to put their seed into their fictional minor despite the fact it's a cartoon and if they put that energy into getting a real woman they'd have a real chance–
Is that a fucking tone indicator?? We're quickly approaching the zoomerfication of this site. Oldfags beware

Attached: IMG_20220211_193834.jpg (247x316, 17K)

Stop baiting nigger, it's a shit ship.

>/s
>twitter language
Get the fucking out tranny

>Everyone I find stupid is a tranny. No exceptions.
Sound logic, friend.

it's weird because the characters around her act like she is the bully to a degree

Not as much as the idea of straights offends you though

El Chavo joins the fight!

no

Attached: 1650489940014.jpg (789x1600, 324.2K)

based

Not really, straight is normal. But we've had most of human history to ourselves. Most media assumes all stories end with a man and a woman and a happily ever after. I find it kind of boring, even if I in theory benefit from it. The lesbians don't really get such prominent victories. Their wins have historically been far and few in between, often ending with the deaths of those like them in stories with no happy ending for their kind. Why try to take this from them? Why are you so vindictive over this small victory that they've won? Will you admit that you just want them all gone, and that you're a horrible person that books no diversity in any form on this earth that will make you uncomfortable? I'm not sure why I wasted so much time typing this out, though. You'll probably just say "too long, didn't read" or "the left can't meme".

Hate it as you will, you can't stop it.

>straight is normal
Based lefty.

Are TOH fans this easily vulnerable? We need more crackships with Luz being cucked to piss them harder.

Attached: 1644329390172.jpg (285x327, 18.17K)

Fuck'em, they started taking our shit from us firat.

>Will you admit that you just want them all gone, and that you're a horrible person that books no diversity in any form on this earth that will make you uncomfortable?
You're projecting, and that's why you are hated. You don't want "small victories". You refuse to be satisfied until you've become the very oppressors you hated.

Yes.

Normal is normal, but wouldn't you get tired of eating the same thing every day? Seeing the same things every day? Hearing the same things every day? Would you not be considered a jerk for telling someone their preference, which generally causes little relative harm, makes them a monster? Sometimes, we all need a break from "normal". Which is why this whole thing is appalling. It's bullying by a majority, incensed that the minority dare exist.

More of an avid watcher, but this whole "cucking lesbian ships just to piss of fans" is just pathetic, even for this board.

I was just pulling your leg. Yeah, I agree with you.

Like what? A small period of entertainment history where there are some homos that don't die for cheap drama? Where sometimes, things are different? What did they take from us?
I mean, I can easily find snuff videos of homos being killed because they're homos. It's not difficult. If they're going to be the oppressors, they have a long way to go and it's not going to happen in our lifetimes. Is your sense of justice so blunted that you're willing to stomp on the faces of those already at the bottom for minor transgressions in the entertainment medium? For the small reason that you are not them?

>t. Lumity shipper

>What did they take from us?
youtu.be/BDcQ20lHtjs?t=121

Lumity fans tend to get offended when someone adds Hunter.

I enjoy straight love stories much more, when they're written good, than homo stuff.
But in my opinion a MC should never settle, not even for his love interest, he/she should always seek out new challenges and adventures.
The moment a hero, settles down, he/she stops being a hero and becomes just an average bloke.
That's the difference between good written characters and bad written characters.

Attached: giga chad.jpg (728x897, 41.19K)

>if they put that energy into getting a real woman they'd have a real chance–
Don't raise their hopes like that user, it's rather cruel.

Is 30 years old too late to ever know how it feels to be looked at like this

Yes *Chad*

Attached: Chavo X Amity 3.jpg (558x470, 41.17K)

Do the reverse, cuck Amity

Attached: 1578796652923.jpg (1537x2016, 252.59K)

I mean, Luz IS confirmed to be Bi.

Bump

>Why do coomers want to split them up so bad?
Y'all are the ones that wanted this

Men will can enjoy some girlkissing but at the end of the day they NEED all women to crave dick so they can feel wanted just by existing. Like most women get to feel

But seriously, it’s just sexism/fetishism/male power fantasy and ego. Some men get off to the concept that all females can be swayed by the right chad

This ship turned the entire GOP against Disney.
This ship made DeSantis introduce the Don't Say Gay bill in Florida
This ship brought this country on the brink of a civil war
Lesbians will be the ruin of America. Was it worth it?

He probably confuses them with CatAdora.

And from Amity's perspective it was Luz who bullied her.
First Luz styled on her in Abomination class (did she ever got the star back?) and they she teamed up with her siblings to snatch her diary and after the duel she literally spelled this out to her.
It was a misunderstanding if anything and thankfully it didn't last long.

The purest form of oxygen kills a person if they tried to breath it in

>And from Amity's perspective it was Luz who bullied her.
Yeah, fucking bullshit.
The Amity that got triggered by Luz's bullying of her wasn't the Amity that crashed King cupcake out of spite and called Willow a weak witch for whatever reason that the show blamed on Boscha gang.
It's a retcon, and a bad one at that

Nah, it’s pretty fucking funny

>Amity that crashed King cupcake out of spite
That was payback

>called Willow a weak witch
and that was to keep her at distance because of her parents. Once they found out she hangs out with Willow again, she instantly got her expelled.

Attached: cebf9340c0e7f11c0d3600c17025663d_e5fd5a2d_1280.png (671x600, 265.93K)

>That was payback
Yeah, but personality wise it was in her first appearence character.
That Library episode Amity looked too scared and too emotionally challenged to have crashed the cupcake.
If Lumity Amity was the same as Convention episode it woyld have been "that's your ferocious demon? Well I hope he will betray you one day" and she would leave without touching the damned cupcake.
>and that was to keep her at distance because of her parents.
Keep her at distance is a thing.
Going right on her.
Talking to her.
Bullying her.
It's not keeping distance or what her parents ordered, it's literally different.
>Once they found out she hangs out with Willow again, she instantly got her expelled.
Funny thing, they didn't really care. They cared more about Luz than that and their reaction to Amity was emotionless

I have nothing wrong with the both of them to tell the truth. But my issue is more similar to what I had felt with Raya and the Last Dragon, that Luz or Amity could have been a guy and nothing would really change with the relationship or the dynamic the two have with each other.

I mean to me it comes off that making them lesbians seems contrived due to the apparent need to make every western animated couple today LGBT representative. (Eda and Rain especially if what they said about Rain being Trans is actually true) That just because they are it undermines the love the two characters have for each other in exchange for brownie points to appeal with the same cringey autists that have been plaguing the internet since Adventure Time came out.

Idk, there's more that can be said, but I dont hate them, I just dont see the point of having them as the way they are now.

Split them?
I'd rather be with both of them

Attached: 1647911862897.jpg (1920x1080, 269.52K)

Yea Forumsomers hate every lesbian couple.

Look at Charlie and Vaggie from HH or Bubbline from Adventure Time.

Just non-stop autistic hetshipping because God forbid they can't self insert into a little girl. Lesbians are just too threatening for their fragile ego.

this, so much this
I'm trans btw if that matters

>Luz or Amity could have been a guy and nothing would really change with the relationship
Well, I'd rather this than some shoehorned-in gay oppression allegory. If media is going to have minority representation, then I think making them just normal people would be the best way to do it, no?