the spic was tired

pelotuda conchasumadre

LA PUTE QUE TE PARIO BOLUDO

>buying your fitness fanatic wife a bicycle that she asked for = bad
>divorcing your thoughtful husband and becoming an alcoholic = good
modern morals are fucked beyond repair

true

What did she get for Valentine's Day?
This is the world we live in. This is feminism.

go back to /pol/ you fucking moron

make me bitch

>divorcing your thoughtful husband and becoming an alcoholic
Ha is this the sequel commercial?

it was made by the guy who plays deadpool, for his tequila company, she's at a bar drunk and depressed after divorcing her husband and this is played as a good thing.

how did you manage to spell the same thing 3 different ways in one short post?

>confirmed /pol/tard
anyone who uses that board should be banned from posting on other boards

>you better lose the pregnancy weight or I'll leave you for my 25 year old yoga instructor

wtf, this is kinda dark

Funny how peloton easily rebounded and is getting bigger now that home gym is big especially with the epidemic
But also fuck peloton, if you want a decent indoor bike get a stages or go for an indoor trainer

you're supposed to get a fat ass, not lose it

Attached: Poki 873.webm (336x556, 2.98M)

>confirmed little bitch
anyone who complains about /pol/ should fuck off back to rebbit

who is this and why should we care?

>why is someone getting drunk in a teliqua commercial being presented as a good thing?
>must be the feminists

Aviation gin commercial.
Its pretty funny,there is no anti-male agenda like thinks.

triggered

>I paid $2500 for this stationary bike and $50/month for the cycling classes now you WILL lose 20lbs by this time tomorrow or so help me god I will kill you and then myself and leave our daughter an orphan
Jesus, Peloton that's a little bit dark don't you think?

Attached: goonadietyoufatbitch.png (508x465, 364K)

>Oh and you better record your fat ass sweating on that bike, I'm not taking your word for it like last time bitch

Jesus christ peloton

What a fucking retard, I hate Ryan Reynolds now

It’s funny too because all the “controversy” really comes down to her being a bad actress in the Peloton Ad

>fake and deliberate
These people know what they're doing, otherwise they'd have done the simple establishing 3s of them enjoying biking together, or the Wife biking competitively. Preying on the self-conscious wall-receding-in-the-distance Boomer woman demographic here for free negative press outrage was among the most insipid things in recent mass media memory.

kys, nigger

By all accounts most pelotons are bought by fat millenials though. People who are /fit/ either have a gym membership, are accustomed to running outside, or at the very least don’t want online classes. Even socially adept people would prefer to do a spin class with their friends than do it through skype

justify it then retard

The part that disturbed me the most was when he took his dick out and started slapping it on the table and chanting "patriarchy!" while she was sobbing. I feel like they went a little over the line there.