Whats the verdict on him?

Whats the verdict on him?

Attached: Chicken.jpg (480x480, 26K)

He's black

Is that Keith "LaKeef" Stanfield

poor man's denzel

Isnt that denzels son

can't snoo snoo the voodoo

Not bad, but not as handsome as Robert Pattinson.

>racism

>literally say this in my head when I see the thread
>it’s the first comment

Absolutely based

Attached: 72CA7A84-E7BE-43C6-AEA0-05C06BD5A810.png (710x577, 30K)

he's fine, I guess. hasn't impressed me yet and kinda coasting on his father's name so far.

and yet he seems perfect for a Nolan film, slightly emotionless but full of action.

This will be the first Nolan movie in more than a decade that I'm not going to support by watching in cinemas.

I'm not going to financially support and incentivise making a nigger the lead in a white movie. Nolan should have the integrity to make white films for white people like he always used to.

If any of you financially support this movie then you're cucks. You should send a signal to Nolan and hollywood that they would have made hundreds of millions more casting a white lead.

Well Denzel is his pops

He was amazing in BLKM, way more charismatic than his dad imo.

>denzel's son
>isn't called elevenzel

Attached: george washington inventor of peanut butter.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

But I'm black, so wouldn't it be to my benefit to support this movie financially?

That's the power of the Yea Forums hivemind. It makes us all a tiny bit more connected.

He's killed it in every role he's played.

This

>way more charismatic than his dad imo.
Have you even seen any Denzel movie, retard? He's one of the greatest, most charismatic motherfuckers that have ever lived.

Will never achieve the status his father has.

sure if you aspire to see your race existing as a weapon to be used by jews against whites. Otherwise if you want to succeed in your own right you should support black-owned movies and production and distribution companies.

>way more charismatic than his dad imo.
fuck off zoomer

Attached: 7e1462d466ebcfadaff667077f26dc6e.jpg (1920x1280, 345K)

I saw him working on TENET and he had a great attitude. I'm sure he will be successful.

i would also have a great attitude if i was casted in a major hollywood movie just because my dad's name and because i'm a nigger

>NOOOOOOOOO A BLACK MAN CANT BE A STAR

Every star in Hollywood got famous through their rich parents, or gobbling the right cock, or both

But he was a football player and played for the Rams, he was famous before.

Haven't seen anything with him yet, I hope he is good I would think yes, I can't think of any "casting error" in a Nolan's movie.

Anyone seen "Ballers"?

>just because my dad's name and because i'm a nigger
That's just speculation, doesn't seem the kind of guy who they tried to shove everywhere unlike Will Smith's son.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557138974058.jpg (477x375, 14K)

If he's anywhere as good as Denzel then he'll be making kino for the rest of his career

Didn't think I would but I agree. Fuck Hollywood and Jews I wish we had our own shit, but that's literally impossible to set up with the current structure of the industry and the economy. The big Jew companies simply own too much. They could crush a black startup that wasn't controlled opposition.

Why can't I support both films made by whites that star blacks and movies made by blacks?

this bait works everytime

>trying too hard

Yes, if he's a really good actor he'll probably end up really successful, being a good actor.

>I'm not going to financially support and incentivise making a nigger the lead in a white movie. Nolan should have the integrity to make white films for white people like he always used to.
>If any of you financially support this movie then you're cucks. You should send a signal to Nolan and hollywood that they would have made hundreds of millions more casting a white lead.

Attached: 1582415753206.png (640x591, 20K)

Torrent when?

lmao they deleted the post, the jannies are a bunch of nigger loving cucks

He has a big dark cock.

What a bad opinion