Do we have any Paramounx+ Aeon Flux leaks?

Cast? Costumes? Plot?

Attached: Ellie The Empress as Netflix Aeon Flux concept 4chan.jpg (1080x1351, 184.95K)

Uhhh based?

Based user

I am suddenly developing jungle fever.

Already has more 9/11 than Turning Red

>blue board
>visible nips and slit
Uhuh.

Jannies allow much worse. Especially if it's a tranny or child.

i would dilute my genes so hard

what will be worse: this live action adaptation or the akira live action adaptation

Vixen for HBOMax....WHEN?

I admit Nicki Manaj is an instant 9/10 looker, but she makes HORRIBLE music, like she needs to stop, she's part of the cancer currently ruining the music industry as a whole.

>akira live action
Thank fuck that got canned, if it had gone thru I would've committed honorable sudoku out of protest.

quiero negra

im not sure if you are implying the girl in the op is nicki minaj; but just so its clear, thats not her.

>but she makes HORRIBLE music
Get the fuck out of here, her stuff is goat.

Nicki Minaj is 90% plastic surgery, bro. You're in love with women who don't look like women.

Uh, user... I...
Nicki is basically a real life version of those bimboization threads from /d/ and /aco/.

Attached: 33f88d559ca0eb5a79303701bde668f9.jpg (440x607, 46.07K)

There are no good female rappers.

Not even Missy Elliott?

What about Ayesha Erotica?

Do black chicks actually dig middle-class white dudes or have Yea Forums misled me

yes

I think she looked pretty before.
>b-but no ass, no boobs
Doesn't matter. She actually looks happier in the before picture than the after.

>Bimboization
It's Bimbofication.

ok then which will be worse/more inaccurate The Incal live adaptation or the Aeon Flux live adaptation

Not a single one. The raunchy, dime-a-dozen hoodrat ones only rap about partying, drugs, and popping their pussies. The conscious, "strong independent black woman" types only rap about partying, drugs, and popping their pussies, in the name of feminism or some shit.

Attached: off-thee-leash-with-megan-thee-stallion-show.jpg (728x728, 52.22K)

Let me guess. Jesse Eisenberg as John, Terry Crews as the Metabaron, Jaden Smith as Solune and, eh, can’t think of anyone else.

We need transfemme rappers rapping about partying, drugs, and popping their pussies.

>Aeon Flux
>Live Action

Did you faggots not learn your lesson? Aeon Flux doesn't work in live action. The original cartoon is already good, it speaks for itself. It doesn't need an adaptation.

>transfemme
>black women
What's the difference?

Attached: eea5bdf0646d84bc98c4647bb356d22ce0-28-leslie-jones.rsquare.w330.jpg (330x330, 22.5K)

Lauryn Hill was excellent.

Absolutely not. Shit, OG Queen Latifah was better.

I have no idea why there's this sudden surge in live action adaptations of cartoons and anime. All I know is that I have yet to see one that even remotely interests me.

user, that's the majority of the music industry across all genres and both sexes.

Kanye’s good though

That first pic isn't actually her btw. There's a video of her in her pre-bimbo days. Pretty qt. I think she was in acting school or something.

I want her to be Vixen

I agree.

The low-effort promiscuity and hedonism plaguing most themes of popular music today originated from rap music. Change my mind.

Attached: 140819-zimmerman-tswift-tease_xjpmwt.jpg (1566x880, 106.19K)

>look her up
>white bf
Everytime. All the attractive black women date outside their race and all black guys can get are black women that either look like ghetto hoodrats, refugees, or obese.

You have Megan the stallion

Exactly. Bim-boi-ization is, uhm, something else entirely different.

Good job, now you can self-insert as the white guy.

Nah rap stole it from punk and mainstream rock star culture. Motley Crue and shit.

>t. le zoomer with shit taste in hiphop

Totally agree.

punk had such filthy music and culture it created the straight edg

Attached: tumblr_d88007fedda3920fdfc80028deb3ff5b_007e8fd0_1280.jpg (720x720, 98.92K)

>Change my mind.
Promiscuity and hedonism existed in music before rap.
Depending on the current culture of the decade, even innocent seeming music was seen in the same light as you see rap or worse. Despite it being tame compared to current year.
Creative types have always been at odds with conservatism since you cannot both conserve the current order and innovate.
Before you get started I'm not talking about any political party or side, but the concepts in and of themselves.
Remember all music outside of church hymnals were seen as degenerate centuries back, and the decades before that church hymnals were seen as heretical.
In short. Boomers have always seen the new thing as hedonistic, decadent, and/or degenerate.

Attached: 1364368764231.png (486x365, 345.01K)

They've hit on me, so it seems yes.

This is now a Yea Forums hip hop thread. MF DOOM was our guy never forget

She, Cardi B and Megan the stallion are all the same.

Reminder her husband cheated her while she was pregnant.

and Captain Murphy was the best thing that ever happened to Adult Swim

No they don't.
And no, the nips and slit are not visible. If you're that concerned about SFW you shouldn't be on her on your work computer anyway!

tragic really

Attached: unknown.png (540x675, 719.55K)

I'd'd like to pop Kanye's pusi

Attached: 1648811999299.jpg (500x500, 38.94K)

Please have done Storm

Andrew WK for me.

I will carve Dessa into your stiffening corpse.

It's pretty funny how they all look the same too, eh? I was extremely surprised when I found out neither of the women on this cover were Nicki Minaj.

Attached: wap megan thee stallion cardi b.jpg (1242x1234, 224.97K)

Not that you care, but of the top of my head Liekeli, Princess Nokia, Little Simz, and Tierra Wack defy your characterization.

If you ignore some of her politics, nonames music is good

The only thing I know about Noname is that she said some dumb woke shit on Twitter and the rapper J. Cole rightfully called her out for it. However rare it is, it's pretty cool whenever mainstream artists call out woke culture.