What if Neo did not chicken out at the window...

What if Neo did not chicken out at the window? Would Morpheus keep trying to guide this nerd to a safehouse of some sort, with agents on his back?

Attached: nokia.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yi_kxmjdmw
youtube.com/watch?v=26aMc-bAsa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was a cool phone. I always wanted one but never saw it. Only flip phones.

Why didn’t he just send Neo a parachute in the package with the phone?

The Path of Neo game, written and directed by the Wachowskis, explored this.
Basically the chase is extended a lot more and ends with Neo getting on Trinity's bike and then skips to the meeting with Morpheus/exiting the Matrix.
youtube.com/watch?v=0yi_kxmjdmw
If you're caught at any point then it continues like in the movie.

they remade it recently,
youtube.com/watch?v=26aMc-bAsa4

That shit looks so weird, why is the screen so small? How are you even supposed to handle your apps in there?

it was a prop phone that was later made in a limited run IIRC like a few thousand

Why didn't Neo fall through scaffoldings, jump three feet in the air and effortlessly dodge 5+ cops and an agent to get away in the movie?

why didn't neo use his god powers to make the wachowskis into passable trannies

weak bait

>why is the screen so small?
we had a sunk cost reasoning going about the superiority of button reliability, no wonder old people never got cell phones or texted.

Because Australia.

>What if Neo did not chicken out at the window?

would he have had enough grip to make it around?

Attached: neo.jpg (1597x675, 177K)

It wouldn't matter, the Architect's run this simulation to perfection (it's only this 'glitched' Neo going off script in the end that changed thiings.)

Morpheus hadn’t downloaded cunny into his brain yet

you could walk across a platform as wide as a laptop no problem. but could you do it at 12 stories heigh?

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1023x741, 40K)

There was no building.

I have one. Build quality is not there.

Mind blowing

morpheus wanted Neo dead apparently. No way a regular human can get through that and not fall down. What was he supposed to hold on to?

That's Nokia 8110. It was an already existing model but it didn't have spring operated cover like it had in the movie.

Nevermind I was thinking of Samsung SPH-N270 and there was 10,000.