Death Battle

It’s finally happening

Attached: 37BDFB2F-51DC-422E-B80B-AEAD52A52A7F.jpg (320x180, 21.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mOclIBW_6k0
youtube.com/watch?v=vMyVmOHrODQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thor is going to win and somehow otto is going to make it about themselves

I had the strangest fucking VS daymare. Movie Sonic just fucking punched the panda girl from Turning Red into a fine mist.
I've been here too long.

youtu.be/mOclIBW_6k0

Attached: 84D51259-C1CA-4643-B3E0-8E9C200A86A8.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

Kek

They'll most likely give it to Thor between the WW thing and Vegeta winning both his DB match and the OMM against Zod. That said, Vegeta somehow getting the win like how Broly swiped the win from Hulk would be hilarious

Thor vs Vegeta, aka "'we're sorry to Thorfags for making him lose to a woman."

>Implying Vegeta isn't going to style on him

Attached: Vegeta party.gif (307x205, 252.17K)

Explain how Vegeta wins

Not even /dbs/ likes Vegeta, they'll probably be cheering for Thor to bash his skull in

>cates gave thor a ton of bullshit feats
>venom is returning in cates' thor run and king in black powerup is in fact permanent
>carnage scaled to immortal hulk and juggernaut in absolute carnage
>hulk will get thor scaling real soon
man cates really does wanna end power level debates doesn't he

Number big and blow up many universes! Just like what they pulled for Broly VS Hulk

But Thor hammer IS fast

Yes but Vegeta number VERY big which translates to speed! Also something about Vegeta being worthy of wielding Mjolnir so he beats Thor with his own weapon too!

Attached: Uncle Death shock.png (400x400, 313.38K)

well how else was he supposed to stop 9/11, user?

But that's not gonna end the debates of Hulk vs Thor and Venom vs Carnage if they're all equal in power.

Low quality Mega has updated with the episode, it's a fucking gigabyte

Bejitafags are scared of Superman.

>Also something about Vegeta being worthy of wielding Mjolnir so he beats Thor with his own weapon too!
Vegeta was vulnerable to Mafuba so he should't be worthy of Mjolnir. Of course, those are two completely independent things from different universes, but it just makes sense.

Is that how it works? I'd figure Vegeta would be the type that would definitely be worthy of wielding Mjolnir. Granted its qualifications are iffy case by case but given how Vegeta has grown it feels like it'd find him as a worthy wielder to me.

That'd be like Civil War Iron Man lifting Mjolnir. Like sure, he's dedicated, but I doubt that would be the only qualification.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMyVmOHrODQ

The only good Death Battle is link related

Attached: 1624864088239.jpg (800x1122, 128.95K)

What are the requirements for being worthy?

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE

finally we're done with the thread being about DIO now we're ready for /dbg/ with Thor

Attached: 26255754-861E-4ADE-90E8-7804D20637F2.jpg (602x922, 129.45K)

Attached: FB00D823-F515-4F47-9C47-1A1E376ED51C.jpg (1280x880, 368.37K)

Well, at least the /dbs/ raiders will drown out the Yea Forums numberfags and viewfags. Silver linings, I guess.

So, Dragon Ball loses an episode this season.

It's pretty vague and subjective determined by Odin/Mjolnir. Sometimes its being "pure of heart", other times its based on motives, Asgardian morals, and such. Other times its some combo of strength, moral character, bravery, and conviction.

Current Vegeta fills some of these qualifications pretty well but it really is up in the air. I think he'd qualify though

Vegeta might be my favorite jobber.
Watching him act cocky and then getting his shit beaten never gets old.

This, now Thor Vs Jiren? That I'd like to see

I cant beleive that DIO could solo all of DBZ and Jonathan Joestar could be Goku...

Pic for the inevitable episode review.

Attached: I can't breath.png (806x1600, 2.49M)

Jonathan's hair isn't nearly spiky enough

This is beyond stupid. They're risking another Goku vs Superman reaction over a fight with flimsy connections.

But he is multiple times ftl dude...everyone in JoJo is...

but he can't be Goku. His hair simply lacks the power

test

You failed

What ARE the connections?

It's hard to say. Vegeta was sent straight to HFIL even after he nuked himself to try and kill Buu. He's evolved more since then but he's still got such a huge ego. Part of being worthy is being humble, and that's not Vegeta.

Who else could they have used for Vegeta/Thor?

Alien warrior princes, duh.

Also, huge jobbers.

Prideful princes.
That's it.

Attached: Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif (450x306, 448.33K)

Between Thor and Vegeta? Prideful otherworldly princes of warrior people

Flimsy as fuck

>Thor
Orion.
Vegeta doesn't really have that many good matchups though.
Maybe Ikki if that pleases Seiyafags.

What the hell's Virginia got to do with Thor

user Begetafags have seen Bejita being humiliated for their entire lives, this won't be a new thing for them

Better association than many of their other MUs

If Vegeta wins then he indirectly is going to beat Superman since we saw Thor winning against Superman in the Zatanna vs Red Scarlet episode.

Mafuba can trap anyone not just evil people. One of the first people trapped by Mafuba was Kami and he's literally pure goodness and a god.

>Bring me Logan

Attached: Rabid.jpg (720x555, 26.11K)

Most people don't like Vegeta from my experience. Pretty much only vegetafans like him and they are act like cocksuckers.

Why did you post a blank image?

Use Thor as the barometer. He became worthy after humbling himself so we know that to be worthy you must be:

--Humble
--Dutiful, meaning you don't just fight for yourself, you fight for something greater like an ideal or race.
--Honorable, meaning that you hold back against lesser powered Midgardians, accept earnest pleas for surrender, and will fight against overwhelming odds
--Have a warrior's spirit, meaning you're ready and willing and able to fight. Peaceniks aren't worthy. You can't just be a good person.

Vegeta doesn't hit all the boxes, especially when it comes to the humility thing.

You're' right in that Orion is objectively Thor's best match, but they already used their "Dials go up to 11" match on Wanda vs Zee and they aren't based or knowledgeable enough to only build them using Kirby feats.

PFFFFTTTT

If first issue thor is worthy of mjolnir then vegeta should be as well past Namek.

But he wasn't. It's why Odin put the enchantment on the hammer in the first place.

Okay

That's not how matchups work user. That Armored Steve gets beat by Lightning Larry doesnt mean Lightning Larry can beat everyone Armored Steve beat.

Loganbros

Attached: s-l400.jpg (336x400, 29.04K)

Thor better ask Vegeta if he's insane.

So far every saiyan fight has had a line like this.

It's better than Shadow vs Ryuko.

I wonder what the overlap between them and Sasuke fans is.

No, it is not

Eva fraudcheck when

Attached: CEB271B8-0711-4A88-AAD0-D03638F0FBDC.jpg (1028x585, 613.81K)

Did Hulk really ask Broly that?

we like vegeta. we just like to roast and banter with bejitafags.

Thor wasn’t winning against Superman though, they just flew off screen

>jojo is fighting
>the discussion were mostly about dio
Such many cases