Acting > Actor > Story > Sound > Effects

Acting > Actor > Story > Sound > Effects

I am glad that we can all agree on this.

Attached: 657.png (617x762, 1.09M)

Pffft you call that range?
THIS is range.

Attached: e15883d07445389da9355e69abdc3675.jpg (500x457, 88K)

Post the midget

I would consider Gary one of the best actors of our time

tag your friends

One whom is considered by to be plenty underrated in terms of exactly range is those youthful oldies, like Max von Sydow, Geoffrey Rash, Doanld Satherland, Maggie Smith, Merlyn Strip, and of course Jack Nicholson. People that is old when they're twenty but young in their forties, u no?

I'm always glad when Gary Oldman comes on screen.
Most overrated actor besides Robert Downey Jr.

>Most overrated actor besides Robert Downey Jr.
Pure nonsense. RDJ plays himself (even though he's not as bad as he's memed to be). Depp has range. He's not DDL but he is a legitimately good actor. Donnie Brasco, WEGG, Fear & Loathing and Dillinger were all different from each other. Yeah, he's just playing himself too nowadays, more or less, but he has chops.
It's a shame he only got the Oscar what, in 2018?

>*screams*
I'M ACTING

Attached: 1571507824858.jpg (300x300, 38K)

>THIS ISS "RANGE"

What, that over the span of 40 years, he got older?

wanna talk about range?

the actor playing buffalo bill in silence of the lambs also played waingro in Heat (directed by mann)

another tranformative actor is vincenzo donfrey (whateva he name is), who played the scary fat fellow in FMJ and also the big bad bug alien in men of black...

Writing>Director>Acting......

>make up is range

Attached: 1531222417513.png (500x400, 213K)

>another tranformative actor is vincenzo donfrey (whateva he name is), who played the scary fat fellow in FMJ and also the big bad bug alien in men of black...
He also played Thor and Kingpin. That's what happens when steroids fuck your shit up.

Good actors can turn bad. Depp only plays himself nowadays, as have done others like DeNiro or Pacino. At one point they either run out of fucks to give, or are so egocentric they think people actually want to see them, and not someone playing someone else.

Attached: 1522654125371.jpg (1080x880, 368K)

Huuu hello, range department?

these are just different costumes, they're almost all the same character

Reminder that these dudes get fat pretty quick after 20 and have no redeeming quality to save them from abysmal existentialist crisis

>they think people actually want to see them

Because that's sort of how it used to be. Now zoomers just want to see capeshit.

>pot smoker
>pot dealer
Whoever made this has autism.

>the actor playing buffalo bill in silence of the lambs also played waingro in Heat
And Captain Stottlemeyer in Monk. And a rip-off of Hunter S. Thompson in Banshee Chapter.

I was surprised it was Oldman in Hannibal, similar to Edward Norton being in Kingdom of Heaven.

>another tranformative actor is vincenzo donfrey (whateva he name is), who played the scary fat fellow in FMJ and also the big bad bug alien in men of black...
And the BDSM psychopath serial killer in The Cell.

benicio del toro can be a bit of a chameleon too.

>gary oldman
>he's an actual old man
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1582121326349.gif (220x258, 195K)

Depp is great
RDJ is good too

>sea gangster
>noir pirate

Kek

reminder that Sir Gary Oldman played a midget in a movie just by walking on his knees the whole time

and it was awesome

Attached: screen-shot-2014-04-24-at-9-20-11-am.png (469x339, 139K)

Vincent D'onforio.

>no Air Force One or Churchill

Annnnd dropped.

>psychotic
>psychotic
>psychotic
>psychotic