The ''did your husband make it for you'' line was cut

why is this allowed? literally 1984
twitter.com/PaperPlaneTF/status/1517947398936535040

Attached: file.png (595x529, 213.03K)

Because is problematic

Attached: reiqinstagram-20220425-0001.jpg (1440x1800, 358.13K)

You all laughed at DVD and VHS chads for being antiquated but who's laughing now?

So much has been altered from Raimi's original vision.

Attached: Human_Holocaust.jpg (400x214, 29.26K)

I kneel physical media chads. You were right all along

Attached: 7CF8D790-D44C-489F-A0F8-D0333A358A78.jpg (1099x828, 394.54K)

>disgust is fear
you faggots never cease to make me laugh with your tumblr cope threads

I knew this guy on discord that PaperPlane he's a backstabbing cunt that betrayed all his friend for clout. he's an absolute faggot.

We live in a age of thin skinned whiners, no one can handle any kind of media that hasn’t been sanitized of any and every thing that could misconstrued as offensive, I have no idea how these people will make it past their thirties if everything triggers them.

oh thank fauci they removed this line, it was always so uncomfortable watching this movie during this part…

inb4 mouse dicksuckers damage control

>I have no idea how these people will make it past their thirties if everything triggers them.
A little under half won't.

Fun fact: Tobey Maguire ad-libbed the "That's a cute outfit, did your husband make it for you?" line after finding the original line ("What are you, some kind of faggot?") a bit too harsh.

This makes me feel real old and tired.

>The White Man's Burden? Auschwitz? A little on the nose, don't you think?

Attached: camp.jpg (638x394, 48.93K)

Not Yea Forums related but he'll if we're getting away with it, they censored any of the parts with the Indians in back to the future 3. Any time they say "Indian" it's complete silent now

Is there a list of movies that are getting censored recently due to woke reasons?

Dam I thought this would have just wrapped around to being a joke about his significant other making a silly costume for him kind of funny by now.
Is this on streaming or just a tv channel?
>mouse
HUH?

Can't you just pirate the original?

>("What are you, some kind of faggot?")
Holy shit is that real?

Attached: ikneel.png (335x506, 324.01K)

>Is this on streaming or just a tv channel?
It's was on tv around 6 O'Clock Yesterday in the UK, still there on UK Netflix though. Presumably this was just the Network airing the movie early in the day itself and hasn't been and wont be removed from the actual movie (yet).

WTF? No seriously, WTF is this? How was this a problem? Apparently a lot of people online don't like it and while you can say it's just on Twitter, it's more crazy to think that people IRL rn think this scene was super problematic. Though to me it's even more crazier that people 2002-3 watching this got upset.
>Picrel
While you can this is Twitter, I think it genuinely encompasses everything I dislike when people try to justify changing or removing something, even to the point of making a stupid example to make their case look "better".

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-24 151526.png (611x207, 26.97K)

>Did your husband make that for you?
>YEAH!
>oh, ok

You heard me

Attached: to do list.jpg (708x1106, 172.59K)

What the fuck does a Sony movie airing on ITV2 have to do with Disney?

Better hurry up and buy before the price hikes :]

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-121728_eBay.jpg (1080x2280, 991.27K)

>literally 1984
I'm more annoyed that people still say this like it's a bad thing.

Yea Forums shitpost

I'll buy as many copies as I can just to stick them in my fireplace.

Retard it was removed from one (1) broadcast, but yeah buy it before rightoid outrage makes this a big deal and the movie is actually censored on streaming, digital copies and future physical releases

Attached: venom.png (369x359, 347K)

>Doesn't already own it on both VHS and DVD
What are you? Some kinda pleb?

>AgJT2QqT#rph6kNu73_2pSH3pDV24zw/folder/U940DZiA
Mega that I guess will share this here, every edition of the movies + some extras and alternate cuts. In the 35mm version you can even see boom mics in some shots which I think is kinda funny

They said flaws make a character more interesting, why can't Peter Parker's homophobia be his flaw

>orwellian hell-state
>not a bad thing
????
>shill webcomics for free
what's bad about that, user?

>had several copies on BluRay already

heh, time to make some money...

>>orwellian hell-state
>>not a bad thing
Yes.

They'll never laugh at my closet full of movies now, I can pick and choose what movies I want to see, and their DVD extra features.

I hate modern media so, so much. Mass censorship is going to happen on a level never seen before.

>a meme once again became reality
I hate this gay timeline.

Attached: Fucking Disney ruins everything.jpg (1200x1986, 307.35K)

Woah dude, you’re so cool.

I wish this became reality, it could just be a joke about him making a costume with the person he loves which is still embarrassing and cute
>mass cencorship
>one time

>hating mass censorship
Try to land head-first after jumping.
No adult has ever said "cool" to refer to anything but temperature. Yes, I am "That Guy™."

Imagine something being slightly edited because it had a wide negative influence on a demographic and then screaming censorship like you're the victim.

You can really tell who the privileged are who has never faced any REAL adversity in their lives.

This just in, faggots are easily butthurt.

Attached: more news at 11.jpg (835x604, 96.66K)

stupid Americans this is an us problem not a you problem

This is a UK problem, never seen this happen to Spider-Man on American tv

>why is attention whoring bad?

DONT SAY GWAY GAYCY.

>Can’t take a light joke
>Have to alter a movie over said joke so no one gets to laugh
>NO IT’S YOUR FAULT BECAUSE OF MY FEELINGS
Fun fact: One of my best friends is gay, and he loves the movie and has never once even referenced that joke one way or another. It wasn’t a statement or an anti rhetoric, it was a teenager goading a muscle bound jerk whose whole thing was being as manly as possible. That’s why it’s funny, you thin skinned mong.

>That pic
But gays in their 20s also grew up with that Peter, yet they are still gay. Spiderman didn't stop them thinking it was wrong.

Attached: 1642569977195.jpg (233x216, 8.99K)

What edit is this for? Tv? Streaming?

lets be honest, name a single senior tranny

>We live in a age of thin skinned whiners
Yeah, you.

>IMAGINARY TOY CHARACTER WILL LAUGH AT ME LIKING PENIS O NO THIS RUINS MY ADULT LIFE
ooo sayyyy can youuuu seeeeeeeee

all of them

I'm going to start my collection right now

If there is, I'm purchasing every re-release I can afford.

>YOU CAN'T JUST.... TELL PEOPLE ABOUT A COMIC BOOK THAT YOU LIKE.. BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T OKAY

At this point it's just hilarious. We're living in a boondocks episode these days.

How is his line homophobic? If anything the wrestler reaction is the homophobic part.
Peter Parker could be 100% okay with two guys doing the old sausage stuffing, but he knows that the wrestler likely isn't, so he uses the wrestler insecurities against him, without disparaging gays in the process.
If anything, I'd say anyone who thinks his comment somehow means its bad to be gay, is actually the real homophobes.

Physical Chads keep winning.

Ftfy

Attached: oie_IM8I8xZy3eE5.jpg (1200x1986, 309.75K)

Attached: disneycen.jpg (649x2265, 697.47K)

Which is surprising because you'd think they'd be used to it.