I really hope that Omniverse haters are happy that Derrick J Wyatt is gone...

I really hope that Omniverse haters are happy that Derrick J Wyatt is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of his haters that killed him. I remember when Omniverse was airing and everyone was bitching about how he ruined the Ben 10 franchise.

Attached: 1584392517036.jpg (1280x720, 67.75K)

Bump

Alien force chads had the last laugh, get fucked Omnicucks

he made twink ben so i love it

>Derrick J Wyatt
How pathetic

Attached: 9BBA6E8C-52C7-49EF-A4A0-F88056CAEDE0.jpg (850x477, 121.48K)

Both derrick and dwayne died, that sucks so much man.

A real shame that Yea Forums had to kill McDuffie.

Does co kill everyone that works on ben 10?

KYS...

i'm not happy, i'm still sad. DJW was one of my favourite character designers.

What? I had no idea he died.

>Alien force chads had the last laugh,
But most people barely talk about Edgelien force nowadays.

I see all the Ben 10 shows fairly spoken of. Tho i also see a lot of people that dont distinguish between the shows.

Weird way to start a thread but I’m here for it

Just finished my rewatch of SOTO and I loved the dynamic between Ben, Tetrax, and Myaxx. I would’ve loved so see an entire season of them going on space adventures

Based

Ben should’ve gotten master control on omniverse

Attached: F67E0CA8-D459-4DBF-A348-9322C6C2FAA0.jpg (640x874, 52.1K)

Yeah, heart complications iirc

It makes me sad, yeah.

why are ben10 threads always so strange these days?

Attached: 0840ce5ed5aba5e3157ae281e50d4e2a--rook-ben-.jpg (736x1033, 82.06K)

GOOD. Omnitrash deserved that fate after they wanted Ken 10 to be canon

I dunno we’re a weird group I guess

Attached: 2DE50B4B-42A8-4E73-BA61-ED756170076A.jpg (640x480, 65.39K)

I thought Alien Force killed the series

Oddly enough as a shotacon & Lolicon I only found loli Gwen to be erotic, every other character, even shota Ben is not appealing.

You mean fun.
Also no modo sexo yet?
Dunno, all ben 10 shows were fairly sucessful, but all of the sequels bled ratings at the end.

>but all of the sequels bled ratings at the end.
That just sounds like franchise fatigue and the fanbase aging out.

>No modo sexo yet?
I have some Batbedo of that’ll work

Attached: B7E7DA92-F972-47ED-98DA-904B8F113F71.jpg (1536x2048, 198.36K)

Isn’t it weird that every series except OV had an episode or two about transformations going rogue? Ghostfreak, Big Chill, and the Ultimates all acted outside of Ben’s will one way or another

Sure. And again, they all had very strong starts, and the latter two got shitty airing times by CN for some reason.
Something in his ass?

The ultimates were so fucking dumb holy FUCKING shit

Probably because it had been done so much...then again OV repeats a ton more stuff so who knows.
Dumb but cool. At least half of them.

Aw c’mon they’re cool

It's strange after a couple of years and learning the amount of work and detail put in omniverse, seems to now praise the show more than anything, also some of desing where top tier

The reboot also made the reaction more positive...who knows if the cycle will continue?

>I’m vengeance
>You’re annoying is what you are
>I hate you so much Tennyson

Litearlly me tennyson.

Dude wtf

Attached: tumblr_ov603oKz2E1uc8x6so1_500.png (410x282, 182.93K)

>This Bruce Wayne is a complicated, brilliant, social outcast. Azmuth he’s just like me!
>And you wonder why I fired you.
>I QUIT!

Attached: 929DDE62-4563-47AB-8593-E9FBA1A8B37B.jpg (2048x1448, 184.48K)

Honestly OV has my favorite art direction along with OS

There’s something so compelling about watching this stupid genius get so close to victory, yet fucking it up because of his sheer incompetence/arrogance or ass pulls by the heroes

Attached: 1907EFFE-56DB-4137-8EA7-ACE3C9B8CA6E.jpg (1335x1125, 175.42K)

lack of content and Yea Forums just being sfw/d/
when we get a new cartoon thing should stabilize
hopefully
maybe

>I am sick of these people
>Of getting caught in the tangle of their powerleveling

Attached: D6E4B3C1-265C-4032-91ED-043A00453EC4.jpg (1680x1250, 188.59K)

Probably. Things seem to either work off “New thing bad, old thing good” or “Old thing bad, new thing good”

You gotta admit some of the fan made ones look pretty dope. Especially the ones O.R.Ash has done

Attached: 96A5812D-DA87-4E5E-A39B-3B221D83928C.png (1248x1372, 584.77K)

I agree

There was that chick who was kept whining about how ugly Kevin's OV design is. She hated Derrick J Wyatt just because Kevin was no longer sexy (even though Kevin was never supposed to be sexy). I think she probably threw a party after hearing the news.

Why does he hates Ben 10 after AF S2 and the fandom? We aren't that bad bros

Attached: FPimrCOX0AEmp_K.jpg (3587x2486, 1.48M)

Well more the first. AF/UA were more divisive before OV came out, as was OV before the reboot came out.
Kek

Kek I just watched his newest video. No he doesn’t hate it after AF season 2, he just thinks that’s when the series was at its best. But he sure does make it seem like he hates everything else

Who would azmuth be?

Probably Alfred, the wise older father figure fits their dynamic. I like to think Albedo saw Azmuth as a kind of father figure and that was part of his motivation to make his own omnitrix; to prove himself to his mentor

Would certainly work.

So ben's joker, azmuth's alfred, who would vilgax be?

I think Vilgax would be Bane. Both obviously have that strength boost ability, although Vilgax doesn’t use it after OS, but the both of them are tactical thinkers along with being powerhouses

Didn't he die of natural causes? Omnicucks can't stop being retarded huh?

I honestly don’t remember how he died

If he was murdered it'd have been investigated. So either it was suicide and them not publicising it, or it was just natural death

Yeah obviously we’d know if it was murder. I could’ve sworn it was a heart thing, like a heart attack or some kind of condition he had. I’m gonna check though

This is kinda weird, did a little research and there’s no mention of what actually caused his death. Maybe that’s more normal than I’m thinking but it’s just strange imo

>Albedo saw Azmuth as a kind of father figure
I just realized we never hear about Albedo’s family. Are his parents even around? And if they are what do they think about their son being a criminal

The Batbedo directed by Matt Reeves
>Batman: Albedo (he’s just like him fr)
>Riddler: Servantis
>Penguin: Argit
>Catwoman: Whoever you ship Albedo with
>Alfred: Azmuth
>Gordon: Rook

Yeah I’m thinking kino

Has Ethan finally stopped having to suck off truckers for money, and started sucking then off for fun?

They say if you do what you love you never work a day in your life