Based, nazi trumptards and the mad president are scared lol

Based, nazi trumptards and the mad president are scared lol

Attached: 87618878_1534105716754616_3793973182126358528_o.jpg (1080x1620, 166K)

The 2020 elections are going to tear this website down. I thought 2016 was rough with the influx of shitposting but we're on the edge of some truly insane shit.

>Depicting minorities as ugly goblin monsters that fear sunlight and want to destroy the world

Attached: EAnYycGWwAA71Dy.jpg (1024x1022, 77K)

>minorities are orcs invading a white country

lol

Someone explain this shit OP posted because i sure as fuck dont get what its trying to say.

This has got to be fake. This is a smear against the leftists to try and make them look bad.

RIGHT???

Are they saying minorities are the bad ones? Who is Gandalf in this scene, I don't do American politics. Isn't he addressing the city guard, not the army?

Literally what did they mean by this?

So how long till Bernie cucks under pressure from the Dems again?

It'll be interesting, basically if Bernie isn't endorsed Trump will certainly win. Maybe Warren has a shot but it won't be hard for media to sell her as 'Hilary 2'.

Thanks for yet another reminder that tomorrow is primary voting day.
Vote for Gandalf the White yo.

Attached: its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg (800x450, 84K)

Apparently /pol/ is getting removed a week before voting begins.

Hello? Catboy department? I’d like to deposit my cummies

shouldn't they be switched with trump say build the wall or is gandalf now on the side of sauron

what
Is this supposed to be anti trump?

apparently republicans are trying to suppress minorities from voting, in the form of voter ID laws because nonwhites for some reason are too poor to go to the DMV

I can see this work but also backfire terribly

Where'd you hear that?

warren has no chance of getting the dem nomination. If they fuck over Bernie, it'll be for Biden and then Trump will walk all over him.

during the 2016 voting days there were politics threads on most popular boards. if /pol/ gets removed then jannies will have to work overtime

Warren probably wants the VP slot

kino if true