Do cute lesbians even exist in real life? The usual dymanic is meh to cute girl with the usual bull dyke girlfriend

Do cute lesbians even exist in real life? The usual dymanic is meh to cute girl with the usual bull dyke girlfriend.

I also like this movie, what I didn't like is the inevitable love story and sex scenes, I expected it to be just a girl friendship story.

Hairy women is also disgusting.

Attached: 9c563d2d-19c8-4850-8f67-1bca0ebcc98a-Portrait_of_a_Lady_on_Fire[1].jpg (1422x800, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5zsxfhAh6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1EbSU5Zyx9Y
old.reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/fbi42h/adèle_haenel_portrait_of_a_lady_on_fire/
old.reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/fb7do7/adèle_haenel_portrait_of_a_lady_on_fire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah my best friend's roommate is pretty cool
unfortunately there are a lot of man-hating lesbians that can't wrap their heads around the idea of a woman willingly being with a man who give lesbians a bad name
also sophia lillis is pretty cute

I've had one study in the same year as me. Other girls bullied, or at least playfully teased her for it. She was cute, but I haven't ever talked to her, because what's the point

lesbians aren't real
grow up ladies

Dyke kino, it deserved the Cesar more than Pedoski

t. Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=x5zsxfhAh6Q
/thread

Yeah they do. It's rare that the relationship will work out in the long run, but that doesn't change the fact that they're attracted to women.

Why do lesbians tend to like girls who look like men? I know a couple of lesbians, and they’re either a bull dyke, or they’re attracted to a bull dyke. It makes no sense to me why they would be attracted to women, but only the ones that look like dudes.

If I told you then they'd take away my homosexuality license

Lesboes are some of the worst people you’ll ever meet. I’ve never met a Lesbo that was a good person.

One like to be a man, the other like to be protected. Both have in common they dislike the penis.
And they always be offended when you ask who is the man-part. But if you observe them, one always act like the man-part.
They dont understand that when people ask they are just curious and want to know more about it. if you ask casul and politely of course.

Pic to make it at least somehow Yea Forums related!

Attached: Ellen+DeGeneres+Portia+de+Rossi+Ellen+DeGeneres.jpg (600x600, 85K)

For the same reason we're all attracted to traps

Like 80% of lesbians are fat, there are statistics about that.

the usual dynamic i see is two gross fatsos who beat and choke each other and make a huge drama out of everything

It’s the same with faggots. One is always more masculine and the other more feminine. Their “relationships” are satanic perversions of the natural order. Evil cannot create, it can only corrupt.

They also have the highest rate of domestic violence whereas gay men have the lowest. Really makes you think

kek you just described my lesbian friend and her gf

Yes, but only in their 18-22 Blue Is The Warmest Colour experimental phase. It ends when they meet a guy who can make them orgasm through penetration.

Attached: 1561550726195.jpg (1800x2628, 1.33M)

More like they search the same things as straight people, but dislike the other gender body or genitalia.
Lesbians tend to use strap-ons. Homosexual practicise anal sex. That is just straight sex in the end, only with replacement tools.

Attached: gay-couple-hollywood-marriages.jpg (728x455, 92K)

>tfw i will never be a cute lesbian girl getting abused by my cute lesbian girlfriend
fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk

wow how would that go?

Attached: Y2et_c-ou_o.jpg (1335x2000, 914K)

she would be slightly stronger than me but still very feminine and she would overpower me and do whatever she wants to me and i could not defend myself because im just a small cute girl
it would feel good but i would probably cry too

Lesbians also have the worst drop off of sex of any partnering. Some statistics say the bedroom goes dead and stays dead in those relationships.

Attached: uMySj2w3kr4.jpg (2048x1365, 823K)

where does the lesbianism come in

youtube.com/watch?v=1EbSU5Zyx9Y

>Both have in common they dislike the penis.
No. Both have in common they want the penis and can't have it.

The Greeks. They invented Gayness.

>They also have the highest rate of domestic violence
They have the highest rate of being domestically abused, but most of the people who abuse them are men

T. Seething dyke
Did you beat your gf today, or have you still been unable to find one?

>Hairy women is also disgusting.
You have terrible taste.

Low T

Gays also have the highest rates of Syphilis and HIV.

>What does a lesbian do after a second date?
>Call an U-haul.
>what does a gay man do after a second date?
>What second date?

Chasing Amy was the best depiction of a "lesbian" in film desu

Who's your girl? Heloise or Marianne? I'm leaning more to Marianne just because heloise has a hairy armpit and I like Marianne's personality better.

women are bisexual and crave flesh cocks after a few weeks of dyke sex

The dyke movies and crew behind the dyke movie was absolutely snubbed, shut down and humiliated during Cesars. French people absolutely fucking BASED. They run out of Cesars seething hard over Polanski Best Director win kek kek. Also friendly reminder, this is Polanski LA "victim" and she likes Roman and think that LA court and case was

Attached: based.png (584x835, 347K)

Does the movie in the OP have body hair scenes? Describe please.

Loved the film but it should have ended when she walked away and closed the door.
The blonde actress is one of the prettiest women i have ever seen.
There is something about her that really get to me.

old.reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/fbi42h/adèle_haenel_portrait_of_a_lady_on_fire/
old.reddit.com/r/HairyCelebs/comments/fb7do7/adèle_haenel_portrait_of_a_lady_on_fire/

Nevermind, found it. Not bad. Dyke director I assume?

I like cute gay couple too

they lie in bed naked and one of them has hair in her armpit.
its very tasteful and hot actually.

Probably because fags don't form as many relationships where they'd live with someone. They just hop from cock to cock like they're playing whack-a-mole.

cara used to do this

Attached: tumblr_nv17nuj1A21qcg1y5o2_1280.jpg (619x440, 82K)

>That is just straight sex in the end, only with replacement tools.
hence "corruption"

yeah yeah you believe in a heavenly daddy figure.
Were you bossed around a lot as a child and had to call your father sir?

Some lesbians are quite into sharing fantasies with men.

Yes

Attached: 597.jpg (937x1171, 148K)

Life is Strange has cute lesbians in it, if you've played the sequel you'd be satisfied with the ending.

Cara does get around huh? yuck? wasn't she targeting Maya Hawke recently?

"Targeting"

Attached: di4smxatbwi41.jpg (1080x1920, 153K)

they're mentally ill