Will he be healthy enough for his trial?

Will he be healthy enough for his trial?

More guilty than Jigsaw.

Attached: Jordan-Peterson-Room.jpg (674x338, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradoxical_reaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of what? Telling people to improve themselves is a crime?

Being a fraudster snake oil salesman.

simple as

How? Because he got depressed when his wife got sick then sought treatment for his addiction?

His philosophy doesnt say life wont kick your ass. If anything the whole point is avoiding the constant fucking irony and nihilistic coping.

>clean your bedroom
>AAAGH NOOOOOO ITS HITLER ALL OVER AGAIN THE NAZIS ARE BACK THE FASCISTS ARE EVERYWHERE AROUND US PLEASE JIDF HELP US IT'S LITERALLY ANOTHER HOLOCAUST THE WHITE MAN IS DANGEROUS

Last time i heard about him he was truth bombing people and now hes some junkie with brain damage? Guess the "smart" ones also dont have much common sense.

Its 2020. No need to defend druggies. Leave that to liberals.

>take pride in urself..
>2 change the world. U need 2 change urself.

people finally do, and naturally band together to work on more complex issues, like political action to finally get rid of corrupts
>NO NO NO, REMAIN SEPERATED! INDIVIDUALISM! Haha there you go.. careful not to go into rationalism, goy- I mean, pal.. ;)

Fuck that subversion kike

Attached: maxresdefault (19).jpg (1280x720, 141K)

I'm not a devotee, I kinda quit caring when he pandered to /pol/fags, but I just dont see the big criticism here. He never came off as tough, you can see how fucking traumatized he is from staring into the abyss for decades.

>junkie
Dude was prescribed benzos and got addicted. It's not like he was a junkie by choice, he should sue the doctor who prescribed them desu.

>not a choice
Whatever you say Bernie bro

He's not on trial.

>then sought treatment for his addiction
He went to Russia to be put into a medically induced coma so he could bypass the detox process and ended up getting brain damage. Hes weak willed, stupid, and a crook, so of course the right wing adored him

So his daughter guilted him into going on a 100% meat diet then he completely relapsed on his drug addiction

>naziboos want Petrson to GIB them his platform to spew their nonsense because they are unable to build their own
>get massively butthurt when they are told to fuck off

Did that Millenial faggot already buy another white shirt or is he still wearing the same one he did in 2015?

Attached: Cantwell1.png (1000x510, 326K)

>defending addicts

Attached: 06F00CE0-36DF-4698-9099-49AFCE9A389B.gif (240x228, 858K)

Millions of people use benzos without abusing them or becoming addicted

Yeah he's too unhealthy for it.

>political action to finally get rid of corrupts
Lol, where?

It's what people want, retard

>Not being an addict.
I heard you don't like having fun so you base your life around preventing other people from having fun.

Attached: 1562482337197.jpg (1280x720, 485K)

>not knowing what a paradoxical reaction is

Fucking brainlets. He was prescribed meds by his doctor, they weren't having the expected effect, so he upped the dosage. Once the idiot doctor realized it was a paradoxical reaction, it was too late and he had developed a physical dependency on them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradoxical_reaction

>weak willed
>right wing
>muh student debt
>muh healthcare
>muh systematic oppression
>muh free market
>muh marginalized groups

Attached: 1498406044230.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Dont enable addicts.

Imagine telling someone they have to keep their room clean, when you can't even keep your body clean.

>muh people wants this
So nowhere.

>greentext
>GREENTEXT

Liberals love to bully people unless they're brown or a cripple in a wheelchair, just an observation, never cared about jordan peterson or all the others trying to make money off youtube.

Hes a pseud, only cringe big boys between 110-120 iq listen to him

Based 130 avoid him for the shill he is

Is there anything more pathetic than an internet "philosopher"?

Yea Forums poster

Yeah, the person who made this thread.

Jordan turned himself into a vegetable because he was a pussy, get over it

>when he pandered to /pol/fags
What parallel universe are you from where this happened? His material are about as much controlled opposition as humanly possible. I cannot fathom what the fuck you're even sperging about.

Mind you, assblasting your personal opinions does not equal "pandering to /pol/fags".
Do share.

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

He's a Christian, that's a crime on nu-Yea Forums.

you put a kike loving cheeto in office over "muh economy" fallacy and then he tanked the economy by letting the corona virus happen because he didn't think the CDC was important, fuck off.

Also on oldfag Yea Forums.

Judging by the pic in the OP he can't even keep his own room clean either.

>blaming Orange Man for the corona virus
>instead of the fucking Chinese who engineered it and lied about it

Are you fucking for real?

Imagine decrying the pathetic nature of addicts when you cannot even stop yourself from posting on a website you largely despise

>ended up getting brain damage
Really?

What does stimulating the economy by reducing young peoples debt have to do with being a pathetic addict who had a dangerous procedure done because he was scared of withdrawal?

What's he on trial for? I know he tried to sue people over criticizing him in private, so I assume they have the right to counter-sue soon.

He's such a fucking joke.

I'm Libertarian and hate commies, but he's a dumbass and a terrible public figure.

>the right wing adored him
you have know idea wtf you're talking about

>went to russia to get treatment for withdrawals
>gets brain damage instead
Jesus, he should have just sat at home and smoked some weed and read his own books. Dudes dumb as hell.

I liked his Bible lecture series.
Shame we won't get any more of those now that his mind is sous vide

can anyone decipher this (leftist) schizopost

How stupid do you have to be to let someone put you into a medically induced coma? That's a disaster waiting to happen. And for something as needless and pathetic as trying to get around experiencing a drug detox...

What was Peterson about besides telling people to clean their rooms?

I've never listened to him but I used to listen to a lot of molyneux until i realized ancapism is retarded.

Attached: f1bed2a09305a3f6d69178d1b0b1381c94705fdb311b41373d107ccc4c00d735.jpg (1236x1328, 326K)

What? everyone is fucking tradcath now supposedly

>CLEAN YOUR ROOM

I had benzo withdraws, really not all that bad. The shivering is the worst part but it goes away after a couple weeks.

Such beautifully preternatural seethe. Prepare for another term.
S e e e e e e e e e e t h e

Attached: dilate.png (225x225, 2K)

You're addicted to Yea Forums.

We are all addicted to the internet

Yes

Hope you're doing better now x

You must have brain damage if you think Trump is responsible in any way shape or form for SARS-COV2.

Im doing great now, havent had the desire to try any drugs for years now.