Murder mystery movie

>murder mystery movie
>reveal how the murder happened after 30 minutes

Bravo Rian

Attached: Knives-Out-Poster.jpg (810x1200, 332K)

Nah we didn’t know about Chris Evans being guilty of anything until the end

Are you back again?

Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell are relentlessly handsome.

Which accent James Bond was trying to make? Who else was confused with his accent?

My house my rules my coffee.

Also, forgettable movie. Ana de Armas genuinely loves to have sex, and not because she wants roles.

Deep south.

Best thing in the film

Southern accent with british flavo.

I didn't know there was a black guy in the movie??

Attached: 1468767232183.gif (433x297, 2.13M)

Good for you for not seeing the race.

Sounds like a whore

She's perfect lads....

Attached: ana_d_armas___B7BluMynkAS___.jpg (1067x1334, 165K)

Ah yes, that ten minute speech about "what really happened" at the end. Real epic stuff.

Were your expectations subverted?

based, the movie was interesting until they literally gave the murder away as ana being shit at her job, she should of still being arrested and sexed in prison

Attached: Ana de Armas Knives Out [23.00-23.30].webm (1280x693, 2.99M)

Attached: Ana de Armas Knives Out [32.12-32.31].webm (1500x1040, 3M)

Isn't that what the typical whodunnit detective does?

Attached: Ana de Armas Knives Out [1.34.28-1.34.37].webm (1920x1040, 3M)

If you didn't know it was Evans from the first trailer you're dumb.

Attached: Ana de Armas Knives Out [1.59.59-2.00.07].webm (1920x1040, 3M)

Attached: Ana de Armas Knives Out [2.05.05-2.05.09].webm (1920x1040, 3M)

It's a good movie

>murder
you didn't watch teh fookin film didye m8?

>get Chris Evans in your movie
>lol hes just a random side character :)
Uh huh

they did, but poltards think Ana is the worst of them all.

This film looks like a Columbo episode from the 80s, with a retarded and unfunny inspector instead and laced with modern SJW propaganda, white men evil, women good.

Evans isn’t that huge compared to Craig, Shannon, even armas.

>Captain America
>James Bond
Vs
>Robot Ryan Gosling fucks
>Bad guy in sexy ET

Attached: 1583143780079.png (760x863, 538K)

how did ana got away with it in the end? sure she didn't kill him but she still induced panick into the old man leading him to suicide.

but she wasn't the one slicing his throat

Attached: jig.jpg (200x148, 6K)

obvious deep louisiana

Kevin Spacey

Yeah, I mean, it was a fun movie and all, saw it yesterday, but I was waiting for some bigger twist, like the old man still being alive and tired of putting murder plots in books so he decided something in real life.

Sure, user. Keep lying to yourself.
Are you asking this?

She wasn’t bad at her job, though. She correctly grabbed the right vial, the problem was when she thought she was wrong because the labels were switched.
The death wasn’t her fault at all.

>Ywn have ana spit fake puke on your face

>watch this piece of trash with gf
>asks me if the main character was James Bond
>doesnt notice Shannon or De Armas at all despite having watched several of their movies with me
>yells out CAPTAIN AMERICA the second he appears on screen

Attached: 318.png (1080x1067, 672K)

This. In fact if he listened to her, and let her call the ambulance, they would find out that nothing was wrong with him.

>1
filtered.

hey redditor! chris evans was great as captain america!! but he really isnt as big of an a lister as you think!

>watch this with a piece of trash gf
ftfy :)

it's a subverted deconstructed whodonit with urgent social commentary interweaved intricately. of course capeshitter wouldn't understand it

Foghorn Leghorn

Trash film. The fact that it's almost unanimously praised shows how bad the state of mainstream films are at the moment

If you are a detective and you know that one of the suspects vomits if she tells lies, the first thing you would ask her is "did you commit the murder?"

>tells you what happened after 30 minutes
>the most obvious family member is the killer
>the plot relies heavily on a misheard dialogue trope and contrived character cannot lie gimmick
this is considered great writing to normalfags

>Introduce character as an asshole
>Have him reveal his good side
>Turns out he was really an asshole after all
Really subverted my expectations you fat-faced fuck

She wouldn't vomit because she didn't kill him. Bond would have to ask "were you involved in his death?"

Swamp/bayou southern. Literally nobody talks like that today naturally.

I really loved this movie because I enjoy Clue and those types, but this ending really sealed it for me, especially with that great Stones song playing.

>It was this
>No actually this
>ACKHULALY THIS
>NO IT IS THIS
>ALL THESE TWISTS

Bravo Johnson.

Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit

Attached: huefu.jpg (1400x788, 167K)

its a good movie
excited to see ana do more work
and hopefully evans does more decent shit now that he's out of capeshit

Attached: bedroom_cup_check.png (828x828, 516K)

(con't)
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit
Eat shit

and
Eat shit

The movie was actually really fun, but I wasn't sure what the point of the "alt-right" kid was. It's like they were going to put commentary in and then forgot.

I'm not eating one IOTA of shit

Are you dense? The entire plot was pro immigration commentary, wasn't even a little bit subtle. Still enjoyed the movie allot.

>the children of the mega-rich being worthless is pro immigration
?

The worthless children of the mega rich guy our symbolism for how white people in modern America inherited the wealth of the country from their hard-working floor bears but haven't earned any of that wealth themselves yet are still threatened by hard-working immigrants that come here

shut up fag, there is literally nothing wrong with immigration. and it's not like only the alt-right kid was being made fun of, the other "sjw degree" girl, ana's supposed friend, ended up stabbing her in the back for a chance at inhertiance.

And hell, it wasn't just a metaphorical backstabbing. Telling her parents about Ana's mother immigration status is tantamount to putting a target and a bounty on someone, especially is she is coming from a dangerous country.

Attached: 1583160691446.jpg (262x263, 9K)

yes, the end scene is (((saying)) immigrants are the owner of the house now, whites are getting kicked out

Except that symbolism falls apart under the barest scrutiny.

Unless you think literally all american prosperity happened in the last 40 years. But knowing rian johnson, he probably does actually believe that.

gran didn't get kicked out. just the worthless children and the people who married them for money

One more unlikable to be the culprit.

Craig turned this into kino

They should call them murderer mysteries, we all know that someone got murdered.

>haha watch me destroy my entire family and give away everything I and they've worked for to some random girl that gets my weewee hard
Granddad was a fucking moron. He let his son take over the business, then completely tossed him out because "you shoulda done your own thing, but it was my fault I didn't stop you, so woops lol cya nerd". Movie was still fun though.

>One character is physically incapable of lying and everyone knows it.

Attached: capeshit.png (1050x862, 940K)

>and they've
it was literally all him

>and she's a nurse with a bag full of anti-nausea meds

If the old man was worried about the nurse's family getting deported for being connected to the murder, why would that change under the scrutiny of getting his inheritance?

you didn't watch the movie, did you

thats not an answer

The son with the cane also helped a lot

he had a figurehead position at a publishing company.

Garbage movie. It should have just been Clue but they had to make some trash that I don't want to watch.

Considering there's a pretty long scene answering your question and you're also pretending to be ignorant of such basic concepts as legal costs, yea, it is an answer.

Right, but the only point of the alt-right kid was to have his family make fun of him for being a loser or something.

I liked it. Rian knows how to make pictures interesting to look at. Screenplay was ok, nothing groundbreaking. Telling who to kill at the very beginning was frequent in for example "Columbo", i have nothing against that. But i really did hate politics in it. Illegals? Im not American and i dont care, stop rubbing your point of view regarding imigration in my face. Also i saw Star Wars "MEH DYKKK" tweets, and i dont know how to feel about them. For me Rian Johnson is a talented director, but his online persona is screaming megasshole. Should i watch and enjoy his movies, should i suggest them to my friends, while being riddiculed by Rian in privat for having different opinion on politics and such? Im confused.

They all pretty much had money though right? Its like yeah they wouldn't have gotten the full 60mil but its not like they will have to live on the streets now.

>the old man self inserted as one of his characters on his books and made a lot of contrived shit instead of letting the nurse the one who knows about medical stuff call an ambulance
i know he's 80 but come on now

he'd been on morphine before, he knew he didn't have any in his system, certainly not 30 times his normal dosage.

what a fucking retarded plot device
astonishing that retards still somehow praise this movie

He actually only revealed half of the truth.

Does the movie portray Ana as a hard-done-by free woman who gets shit on by everyone and then all those shitters turn out to be losers or assholes or something? I can't imagine Rian Johnson writing anythin that isn't in some way heavily snarky.

Does this vomit while lying thing exists?