The great debate

The great debate.

Attached: 2A024C07-4438-46FF-AB65-0F0C016FBCE3.jpg (940x673, 350K)

Dead Man's Chest for sure

Mummy. If it was the black pearl. I think I would struggle more.

why are you comparing the second film vs first film of their respective franchises?

This.
Mummy 1 and Curse are both comfy adventure films. I love DMC but it's bloated in comparison to the other two.

Mummy by far

The Mummy. Not that pirates was bad but The Mummy is one of the greatest adventure movies of all time

I miss him, bros

Attached: Brendan+Fraser+YpaRbVt1HRYm.jpg (360x240, 21K)

how is this a debate?
The Mummy by far. Black Pearl is better than dead mans chest

Black Pearl > Mummy > DMC > Mummy returns
also
rachel weisz >>>>>>>>>> keira knightley

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>the original mummy, a timeless classic fun adventure film
>vs
>NOT the original PotC, a timeless classic fun adventure film, but one of the shitty sequels
wow real hard op

I greatly desire a Rachel Weisz of my own in her early 20s. What actions can I undertake to ensure this comes to pass fellow anons?

Stunt work destroyed his body, Alimony destroyed his soul.

Dark science. Cloning.

Bloom and Thwaites are relentlessly handsome.

What the fuck is wrong with her eyebrows?
Why would anyone do that?

Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy is actually surprisingly good, i can rewatch it on the similar level of comfyness as lotr

Definitely mummy

PotC. I prefer BOATS to deserts.

that was actually accurate with the time period. Lots of chicks did that shit.

What sucks is that AWE takes a nosedive in quality. If it was close to DMC it'd be one of my favorite trilogies.

>watching both series together with Van Helsing and the Indy movies and pretending it all takes place in the same Kino adventure-verse

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imgbin-pepe-the-frog-neet-4chan-mem (728x724, 93K)

Black Pearl > Mummy > Dead Mans Chest > Mummy 2

Rachel wasn't even that hot in the second movie because they gave her modern eyebrows. Sorry but she can't compete with Keira's kino face.

Attached: 5e5e1f659cd2e3ee5e83e7b691189488.jpg (474x663, 53K)