Society is collapsing

Society is collapsing

twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1233355261622063104

Attached: 1583058374026.jpg (750x1197, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/VIOCRM.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, that stripper girl has a great ass

Attached: 1582573105219.jpg (250x200, 7K)

OHHHH NONONONONO WE GOT TOO COCKY SOCIETY BROS

this
I'd let my dick get pozzd for that bussy

god I wish that was me

Wow that female with two x chromosomes sure does look feminine

1. I expected twerking in some kid's face, it's literally nothing, the worst offense here is shorts that are too short
2. I had no idea that was a drag queen until I read the title at the end. Kids knowing some people crossdress isn't going to kill them

In other words, go back to /pol/

Why do white people do this to themselves? I really don't fucking get it and the more the years pass I realize just how fucking insane they really are.

Attached: 1565234156831.jpg (788x876, 328K)

>men getting sexual with LGs = BAD
>men wearing female clothing/claiming they are female getting sexual with LGs = ACCEPTABLE

looks like daddy's getting a new closet in 2020

Attached: 1401779207855.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

Is it really so weird? The potential to create also means a potential to subvert and destroy.

Cringe, have some moral backbone

>Matt Walsh
:^)
ishygddt

White people kek so tolerant

what's wrong with getting sexual towards TVs? don't objectify women

>completely miss the point
found the underageb&

You're racist as hell

This video is tame compared to some of the shit I've seen trending. Difference is this is a little white girl, so suddenly she has value so now society's collapsing instead of just "nigs nigging", huh

Fuck you, buddy

Go to church faggot

>LG only make TVs

don't @ my post again you racist bigot

>pedos: bad
>drag queens: come over and fuck my toddler

i dont get it

this. click baiting bullshit.

reddit has to pretend everyone who doesn't want a sexual show for kids is from /pol/, pathetic

>Difference is this is a little white girl, so suddenly she has value so now society's collapsing instea
Yeah, when life is going to shit everywhere and not just in the ghetto then, yes, society is in fact collapsing

This. At most he could be charged with kidnapping, and even that's a stretch.

You people keep saying this, then I wake up in the morning and society continues unabated. When is it ending?

When they say "society is collapsing" what they really mean is "I can't get any pussy so I'm going to be mad about gays and blacks"

Wait 15 years and you’ll start to notice

Is this a real life post by an African-American? If so, (i doubt it) it is completely hilarious hearing you whine and cry about the value of a life.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/VIOCRM.PDF
>but for black males and females age
15-24, homicide was the leading cause
of death.

>Fuck you, buddy

I don't want to fuck a tranny, no thanks!

>NO, YOU CAN'T JUST LET FLAMBOYANT GAY MEN DO JAUNTY DANCES AND HUG LITTLE GIRLS, WHAT IF THEY GROW UP TO NOT HATE FAGGOTS?!?

Okay, and? Just ignore the video?

White people were a mistake.

not everyone is like you user

American liberal hellholes do crazy degenerate shit, but 99.9% if the world goes on as normal. Everyone involved in that video would be arrested and prison raped in my country.

>girl

Um...

>taking your kid to a drag show

I just know this was done to impress all of mommy and daddy's Facebook pals.

>NO, YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY THE SEXUALLY DANCING FAGERINO! WHAT IF MY LITTLE GIRLERINO HAS OPINIONS NOT FROM THE DAILY TELEVISION

>two

I know, if they were like me OP wouldn't whining about this non-issue and crying about no pussy

>mind immediately goes to the persecution of gays and black people and sex when someone said something

do americans really...?

poland?

This is all single mothers fault and by extension the judges that give them custody. They should be killed.

you're the only one bringing that topic up for discussion though

The parent of the kid is a single mom dude, give her a break

Hungary

That man has a nice ass.

Attached: hello_reddit.jpg (750x745, 75K)

finally we get to the real discussion

based

You're alright, lad. Hope you survive the collapse.

Attached: 1580120161593.jpg (245x249, 9K)

America is a not a serious country, simple as

Attached: 1567821915722.jpg (1242x1416, 202K)

now that's what I call ingenuity!

You'd think gays would want to shut this down most of all. Why squander their relatively recent and arguably tenuous social acceptance on shit like drag queens for kids?

as opposed to wherever you're from

That's a yikes from me

I'm white, but I'm not surprised nor mad that the white race is over. We don't deserve life anymore and we're way past any kind of redemption. Just end it already.

I'm gonna assume most of the people there don't realize it's a tranny. In before banned for posting in off topic garbage again.

how's life without a foreskin treating you?

u
S
A

Well this is a new fucking low.

lol look at her expression what the fuck is wrong with her mom and the fags cheering this on

>living in an East Asian shithole that criminalizes sexual preference while letting you molest the local children in a purely heterosexual way
Not even once.

do you think about dicks a lot user?

Their little angel is getting her first POZ

Hope someone recognizes him from this article and kills him desu

Hi /pol/

I have never met a trans person in my life. When and why did alt-right incels on here become obsessed with them?

t. tranny

Kids absolutely hate this shit, but their dumb liberal parents want to prove how TOLERANT and OPEN-MINDED they are

Watch the video.

television and films that explore these themes?

hang them all

>the Catholic Church is filled with pedophiles
>But being a pedophile is not bad, bigot
America is fascinating

>t.

Attached: 1555209841900.jpg (652x700, 73K)

Ironic

Because the media learned people are very reactionary about it and will pay attention to it so they overrepresent the shit out of a tiny insignificant group. Smoothbrains being controlled by media, basically. Just not in the usual way

lol all those christcucks in the comments

>In other words, go back to /pol/

Attached: 1520018525563.jpg (668x445, 34K)

giving women human rights was a mistake

Most people I know hate this shit. And they're mostly white. Most people with a semi functional brain know this shit is insane. Nothing good can come from it.

still following the official CIA policy of 'neither confirm nor deny' i see

>You're racist as hell

Attached: EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg (1172x659, 56K)

I'm a reactionary who has been demoralized into cynical contrarianism. I unironically can't wait to see white liberals try to justify black drag queens like this fucking their little white daughters in the face.
>Like, what's the big deal, Cletus? *banjo music intensifies*

>In other words, go back to /pol/
this.

Attached: 1567857939802.png (455x130, 1K)

>this.

Attached: 1569910785777.gif (417x317, 39K)