When People Ship you with your abuser

>When People Ship you with your abuser

Attached: When People Ship You with Your Abuser.jpg (203x328, 15.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when OP will die a sad virgin and nobody will care so he shitposts everyday

Attached: Pouty dunce .jpg (128x223, 22.68K)

Its hot.

A dom and sub relationship that is based on trust and love is an inherently hot concept

Attached: proyector-optoma-hd146x.jpg (800x800, 60.69K)

Spbp

I just want barefoot and pregnant Ty Lee in general

Tell me about it.

Attached: .jpg (1080x810, 67.86K)

>A dom and sub relationship that is based on trust and love is an inherently hot concept
Based.
I can never find good content with that exact premise. Its always straight up over the top abuse or just roleplay. I hate it.

Attached: image_2022-04-24_003827103.png (1016x1206, 1.17M)

>I can never find good content with that exact premise. Its always straight up over the top abuse or just roleplay.
Because women enjoy that shit.
It took less than a day for my girlfriend to ask me to choke her.

The no. Of guys who want to be Chocked while jerked is also high.

I think its just in human nature to see things that have power or that are dangerous and want to fuck it.

We want to fuck the thing we fear the most

>Tell me about it.
So how does it feel to be shipped with someone who committed treason against you?

Attached: Mai knew about the NOS.png (984x847, 1.02M)

This whole comic was a fucking travesty.

Come on you know she liked it

>Come on you know she liked it
>Living in constant fear of a psycho who wouldn't hesitate to hurt you or you loved ones if your weren't her submissive lackey 24/7
Yeah, Ty Lee totally loved being Azula's "friend" anons.

Dangerously Based

>Come on you know she liked it
She literally all but said that she hated being Azula's "friend" tho.

Attached: Ty Lee scared.jpg (579x900, 135.4K)

>The comics were a fucking travesty
Honestly, other than Giruhiru's art and the Zuki ship, was there anything worthwhile to come out the comics?

based

Cinge

Based

Women can’t abuse women

>Ty Lee
You know, she totally got passed around by the guards when she was in prison

Attached: Carol Disgust.jpg (568x537, 134.4K)

>When People Ship

Attached: yikes.jpg (415x415, 12.36K)

>>Ty Lee
>You know, she totally got passed around by the guards when she was in prison
So how come Ty Lee never shows any signs of sexual abuse or ever talks about it? Unless you have Suki, Alone-tier retcon in mind then never mind.

Context

Zucest bait

where do you think you are, Satan?

You can not rape the willing.

Attached: 646187604616.png (1424x396, 371.3K)

>Zucest bait
>Thinking a children's franchise will ever have a main protagonist have an incestous relationship with his evil and mentally ill younger sister.
Zucest shippers have got to Avatar's most deranged group of shippers next to Zuturians and Tyzula shippers.

>You can not rape the willing.
>Ignoring the fact that Ty Lee in the Beach is shown to use men only to make her life comfortable and the moment they start asking for more she knocks them out before seeking out Azula as to take advantage of Azula's femcel shield.
Why are people so hellbent on sexualizing Ty Lee when Ty Lee for the most part avoids sexualizing herself and freaks out when people she doesn't actively crush on try to engage her romantically?

>hellbent on sexualizing Ty Lee
she has big tits, wear an outfit that emphasises them while exposing her belly and was a bit of a flirt

>Why are people so hellbent on sexualizing Ty Lee
She traveled the world without her parents performing tricks for strangers for money, while wearing a harem's dress.

Attached: 1650755914871.gif (320x240, 527.28K)

>Zuki ship
Kill yourself.

They'll just imply it without ever confirming. That's why we still don't know Izumi's mom. Well, we do know exactly who it is, we just can't say it on tv.

>They'll just imply it without ever confirming.
Bruh, when did Zuko and Azula have the time to fuck pre-TV show? And post-TV show, when would they ever have the chance to fuck? Also, could you imagine the shitshow that would occur if they implied Zucest in today's climate?

>Zucest in today's climate
Have you seen Game of Thrones?

>That's why we still don't know Izumi's mom. Well, we do know exactly who it is, we just can't say it on tv.
Yang all but said that Mai and Zuko get back together after three years apart, not to mention Izumi's name is heavily implied to be a reference to the fountain incident of Mai and Zuko's youth and Izumi's design is almost a copy and paste of Mai's.

Besides, the only reason why we don't know who Izumi's mother is is because we needed cheap relationship drama to sell comics since they probably felt the mystery of what happened to Ursa, and later Azula, would not be enough to keep engaged with the comics.

>>Zucest in today's climate
>Have you seen Game of Thrones?
Bruh, GoT's target audience is growns while Aang's era's target audience is kids/tweens.

Are you some Florida bigot? Children must learn about it. Especially without their parents knowledge.

>Are you some Florida bigot? Children must learn about it. Especially without their parents knowledge.
>Thinking that Nick's executives and shareholders would want to deal with angry parents and regulators complaining about incest in the franchsie they expect to carry them for decades.
I have no problems with Zucest but you got to realize that Avatar is first and foremost a commerical enterprise.

>I can never find good content with that exact premise
Have you heard of Sunstone?

Attached: 42632264382111.jpg (478x750, 110.44K)

Carol tried to apologize to Julia Carpenter for.. AAALLL the bull she put her through in CW. user edited it to look like she was making an awkward pass at her.

>AAALLL the bull she put her through in CW.
Honestly, from a character assassination POV, is 616!Civil War the worst crossover event?

Also, how is it that such utter shit led to one of the better MCU movies?

>Avatar is first and foremost a commerical enterprise
Have you missed the last five years of releases? Shows aren't made to make money, they promote an agenda.

>A dom and sub relationship that is based on trust and love is an inherently hot concept
Sure, but how is any of that supposed to apply to Azula and Ty Lee?

>azula and ursa
it'd be enough if they actually focused in on their motives instead of using them for zuko, the comics fuck up by not making ursa a more complicated character an azula a snore of a villain.

It's because lack of oxygen makes cumming feel better. It's that fucking simple, you fucking wannabe pseuds. the rush of endorphins coupled with sex just makes the sex feels better. Most people don't do it because of some kind of power fantasy or shit like that, it just feels good.

Ty Lee with the experience an ability to manipulate people's bodies uses her skill to heighten Azula's feel of touch before fucking her stupid. She brings her to Kyoshi island where everyone feels the need for revenge, said revenge is every Kyoshi Warrior fucking her stupid before she resigns herself to being Ty Lee's permanent sex slave.

>in today's climate?
Oh look, another braindead /pol/tard. There's way more degenerate, unhinged and sexual content being produced than ever before, but you're too fucking much of retarded loser you can't cope, so you need to invent boogeymen to cope with striking out in all aspects of life.

Yeah, tell that to Will Smith and Johnny Depp

Yeah the two of them were not in a loving dom sub relationship.

Source: my ass

Really?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation

Attached: 1639944141704.png (319x392, 165.83K)

No such thing as love in such a relationship. Just fear

all azulafags die

waterchads rise up

Attached: image_2022-04-24_092713082.png (1411x820, 1.83M)

Attached: FQZ-mCrWQAEFn4M.jpg (800x917, 534.84K)

who else identifies with crazy? I love the fics where Azula gets better.

Yep. Unfortunately you only learn that in SM communities. And heaven forbid it if you and your partner are switches. I've been told I play pretend in a relationship so many times it's exhausting.

>When People Ship you with your abuser
Worked out for She-Ra, right?

Never watched the show. Is it as fun as it sounds?

Attached: 1580425384765.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

Attached: Tylee hand walk.png (400x1080, 643.81K)

>The comics were a fucking travesty
Honestly, other than Giruhiru's art and the Zuki ship, was there anything worthwhile to come out the comics?
Azula’s massive power-up

>Zuki ship
A non existant one