Finn Wolfhard to star in Rules For Werewolves

youtube.com/watch?v=y78rTDDgp7c

>Finn Wolfhard (Stranger Things, It, Ghostbusters: Afterlife) will topline Rules For Werewolves, a dramatic thriller based on the short film that is premiering next month at SXSW in Austin. Jeremy .Schaulin-Rioux directed the short and will also helm the feature-length pic, which will go before cameras late in 2020 or in early 2021. Peter Harvey, Jonathan Duffy, and Kelly Williams are producing.

>Playwright and novelist Kirk Lynn adapted the screenplay for the short based on his debut novel. It’s told mostly through a single take and investigates the rituals and rhythms of a pack of wild teens as they break in and loot a new home, leaving someone (or something) behind for the cops to find.

>“This short film represents the fourth time I’ve worked with Jeremy Schaulin-Rioux,” said Wolfhard. “He’s one of Canada’s most imaginative directors, and I look forward to collaborating with him again as we take Kirk Lynn’s provocative text and expand this short into a very strong feature reflecting teenage lives in the wild and anxious era.”

>Said Schaulin-Rioux: “Rules For Werewolves is the kind of movie I’m desperate to see and dying to make, especially with the dream team of Kirk, Finn, our producing team, Boldly and co-star Kelcey Mawema. Premiering the short at SXSW is a very exciting way to share a glimpse of this amazing new world.”

Attached: 345435.jpg (915x1122, 94K)

How many years are we going to have to put up with this faggot?

Sounds interesting

>you will die in Finn's lifetime

can they get new bussy please? my dick is already speed for him

>Finn Wolfhard to star in Rules For Werewolves

Better deal with it, he’s the next Leo

FEEN WOOFAH TOSTAHEEN

Imagine being a leaf and growing up around these people, where THESE are the chad cool kids. Seriously fucking weird

>Hollywood casting an actual wolf as a werewolf
What next? Joaquin Phoenix as an actual Phoenix?

Attached: 0F69E5D8-8E6D-4351-B72C-F91C997E5EC3.jpg (828x1123, 545K)

We have normal chads here. If Finn weren’t famous he would be a semi-popular artsy kid not a chad.

Why do they never hire the other Stranger Things kids?

He looks like a rat.

>Finn would have become a football jock if he didn’t get into acting
Funny innit?

>We need our film to bomb
>I've got just the guy
How many chances is he going to get?

They're all getting steady work. Millie has the new Godzilla and that Sherlock Holmes movie shes starring in and producing, Noah is in another holocaust movie coming out, Sadie was in some horror movie that came out a few months ago, Gaten has that Bloodborne shit on netflix I think, in addition to working on stage a lot.
The only one I don't know about is Caleb, not sure what he's up to.

>Gaten has that Bloodborne shit on netflix I think
You’re thinking of John Boyega

I'm almost positive he's in it too, unless I was memed

To be fair can you even name them other than Millie?

Look at this dode

Attached: D7D68322-E7EF-4D88-87A9-8BA9FAF12950.gif (400x310, 895K)

Yeah I can't find anything on it now. They got me.
It was believable because he already looks like an eldritch abomination, doesn't even need any makeup.

He has mentioned that he was bullied a lot at school before, even though he’s still going to school to this day

>t. your parents

Finn Hawkhard

>teenage lives in the wild
Hopefully we’ll get a lot of sex scenes

I feel like he’d be like Daniel Radcliffe or Elijah Wood where they had already made all the money they need and just continue to make weird indie movies for shit and giggles

He's nowhere near that level yet, the only one making anything even approaching fuck you money on Stranger Things is Millie Bobby Brown, and even that is nowhere near the take Radcliife or Wood got for Harry Potter and LOTR

Idk why I laughed so hard at this

He’s just directed his short film. This kid is absolutely based

>Schaulin-Rioux
Who

I would disintegrate his boy pussy.

You don’t need a crazy amount of money to do that. Just invest it and don’t burn through it on coke and alcohol.

He'd so be worth jail time.

Good news is that he’s already legal

Sweet

that startrek numale died early

>December 23 2002