Untitled

Attached: 742135f689.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiqElS_RfPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best channel on youtube.

>Remember when each Star Trek episode had it's own self contained story?

>how to make the tranny Yea Forums and /pol/ faggots seethe with one image.

is he ok?

Attached: rlm00.jpg (1916x1014, 123K)

i don't know if it's just me but i feel like their frequency of content and quality has dipped a bit lately. They rarely do HitB anymore and most re:views are star trek related. I get that it's free content, but are they busy doing other shit or what

They joked in a BOTW that Mike wasn't a boozer but I don't believe it. I mean, he ain't going through multiple handles a week or anything but, the guy drinks consistently.
They've been doing fine, just go back a few weeks in their catalog and you'll find decent stuff is still posted.

Attached: 1568661505659.jpg (466x466, 64K)

Concur.
I also like Ralphthemoviemaker.
Chales Styles mystery diners.
Chales Styles mystery diners..

For a middle aged midwesterner, he probably isn't that heavy of a drinker.

It's just you.

Attached: 1514003467629.jpg (500x338, 26K)

Maybe. He has all his teeth I guess. But for 41 he's not looking stellar. Too drunk to find an image of him.

Is Mike really 41? How old are the others?

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Yea Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Jay is 40.
Rich is 42.
The others are unknowns but with some digging could be found. This is all found with a basic search engine.

Why would third reich Mike make /pol/ seethe, incel?

I've noticed less HitB, too. I find the BotW videos to be lame and pretty much the same thing every time, I genuinely don't get why they still to prefer making those over videos that are way shorter, way less work, take way less time, and are watched by more people.

>Rich is 42.
Holy shit. I mean.... Seriously..... Fuck...

According to the God Machine yeah, 42. I have to imagine his DOB is accurate considering.

>he thought that nerd crew joke about rich being "52....no 42..." was baseless

They definitely peaked at some point. This shit and all the Culk stuff has made it their worst stretch in a long time.

yeah, that's a good point that BotW probably takes the most effort to make, especially editing wise. I still love BotW even though duds are inevitable considering what they're doing.

I always thought Re:view would make for a great weekly upload or podcast. I give them credit for simply not giving a fuck and uploading content whenever they want though

Attached: Concerned Mike.jpg (309x336, 28K)

sick of seeing his face hope he dies now

Attached: Confused Mike.jpg (284x314, 22K)

nah this stuff is still better than the plinkett gay marriage storyline

Attached: Every second that I was in the theater, I wanted to leave..jpg (761x488, 61K)

Attached: Mike is dead inside.jpg (331x404, 30K)

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP USING THOSE FUCKING FROZEN STILLS IN THEIR VIDEOS
THEY EVEN DO IT IN SOME OF THE BEST OF THE WORST VIDEOS AND JUST BLOCK OFF SOME PEOPLE AND NOT OTHERS
WHAT THE GODDAMN FUCK ARE THEY DOING THEY'RE GOING FROM "BROS SITTING AROUND TALKING ABOUT MOVIES HAVING FUN" INTO YOUTUBERS

Attached: 1581150880077.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

Attached: The Fuck You Say.jpg (1594x847, 202K)

Why is he filming in the black lodge?

Attached: STOP.jpg (750x565, 74K)

It'll happen to you, and you will be surprised how fast.

What the fuck are they going to review? Birds of Prey? Sonic? There's been nothing worth watching in 2020.

KWAB
youtube.com/watch?v=MiqElS_RfPw

Attached: 20-03-01 Mike Was Wrong!!!!.png (1280x720, 679K)

calling me names just proved my point.

Jay is 40??? He looks almost a decade younger. Rich looks a decade older than 42 though. Mike looks his age, he's just fat which makes him look worse

He turns 40 this year, 1980 BOD. But yeah all of them within 3 years of birth roughly.

he gets regular cumshots to the face which is good for anti-aging

Might have something to do with him going out of the closet a couple years back.

I only hated pre rec

>and all the Culk stuff
Why can't that freak just fuck off? I can't stand looking at his gross face and wont watch any videos he's in

I don't know if any of this is true and I'm not going to bother digging any deeper but yeah of course that makes sense he's a homo his hair is gay as hell

>i don't know if it's just me but i feel like their frequency of content and quality has dipped a bit lately.

I can pinpoint the exact reason. This unfunny ugly broken retard and his handler has singlehandedly ruined RLM. I genuinely wish he'd just kill himself.

Attached: intro-1564088558.jpg (780x439, 32K)

is this 2015 again?

Attached: 1469590231773.jpg (603x535, 36K)

He has known ex-women in his life. Clearly metro but no full blown fag.

>"Hello, o-oh hey there Macaulay, -er I mean Mack, hows it going? ... Oh wow, your going to be in Wisconsin again, what's this like the third time this month?.. Oh you want to guest on our shows again, y-yeah I suppose we can start filming a new best of the worst soon. O-oh and a re:view for.... Party Monster? Don't think I've seen that one bef-. Oh and you want to hang out again and point at things for a whole day again? Oh gee Mack I mean you sure are fun to have around the set, really appreciate Max introducing us to eachother, so any guest you planning on bringing this time or- oh the same BunnyEars guy, What was his name again, Rick? Y-yeah he's fine I suppose. Well I don't know I'll have to run it by Jay and Rich to see what their plans are and you never really,... what's that? Your already at the airport and need a ride to the studio?

Attached: 1563933502230.jpg (237x188, 7K)

Not killing Jack when they had the chance ultimately gave them a case of Culkin-AIDS.

That balding mustache guy, the my name is earl looking guy???? is unironically better than Jack and Josh.

What happened to Jessie? Where did mine bury her?

Hes kind of a creep

What cuz he wants to rape kids??? Fucking bigot.

He brings creepy/raunchy humor to the show, he's not a wet blanket or cuck like Jack and Josh, he's the Chad embrace

Post young twink Mike

no the fucking kike handler for culk
Tim is based