Seinfeld is honestly not funny

Seinfeld is honestly not funny

Attached: 1542357281272.webm (1920x1080, 2.14M)

>t. boomer larping as a zoomer
Go to bed, gramps.

The show or Jerry? I agree that Jerry isn't, he doesn't deprecate himself

You think Jerry sniffed where she was sitting when she left his apartment? Hahahaha

If I was born in 1970 I would’ve found it funny but I’m a zoomer. On an unrelated note I really have to shit. I already shat twice because I have diarrhea. I hope I’m not sick with something

Wu flu got you

rip in pepperoni

If you don't like Seinfeld I automatically don't like YOU

I love Seinfeld, but I don't find it funny. I just... enjoy it.

The only time I really laughed at it was the bloopers scenes between Jerry and Kramer about him getting wrinkles from smoking.

You're honestly not straight.

>watching Seinfeld
>not watching Frasier

a tragedy

neither are you, fag

>ITT: post obvious bait and get 5000 replies

Seinfeld is a very bad show

Attached: 3a6369ee8164a88ff2276c3a28656799.jpg (500x375, 40K)

It's not really that funny but a lot of people grew up with it, it was my moms favorite show in the 90s along with millions of other people at the time.

it is truly the greatest of jewish tricks that a show about """nothing""" was etched into the consciousness of an entire nation

niggers

what scene was this exactly? i know it's the nudist girlfriend, but isn't the episode about how her being nude all of the time actually sucks?

Yes because with nudity there's no mystery anymore and you see all their muscles and human detail all the time.

of course, i just meant that this scene makes it seem like she is attractive. was it just about the context of what she was doing?

>pretending to GET Frasier.
i bet you are a snyderfag too

People born after the 1980's were never welcomed on Yea Forums.

You'll appreciate it when you're older

He's right, though.

Might have aged better if Jerry wasn't a huge pretentious cunt that thinks he was gods gift to television. His ego about it is otherwordly, and it makes him a gigantic faggot.

I've been here since 2009 and was born in 86. What are you on about?

Attached: now-fix-it-photo-u1.jpg (650x650, 23K)

If I wanted to hang out with a bunch of neurotic new York jews, I'd just go visit my bubeh, and hang out with her and her friends.

That's what watching Seinfeld is like for me.

It's still funny but I'd say a solid 40% of jokes haven't aged well or are now very played out having listened to derivatives for years

asshole humor is basically a foundation for american sitcoms

Yeah I think it was that certain actions just look really gross when you can see the person's whole body moving around, flexing, etc.

Only jews find Seinfeld funny

Literally me. There are only a couple moments in the whole show that I actually laugh at, but it's comfy as hell.

Asshole humor is a foundation of North Eastern humor.

daily reminder

Attached: george_leaves_kramer_enters.webm (854x480, 269K)

What kind of humour do zoom zoom zoomers find funny? Do sitcoms still get made?

but curb is

Because jerry irl is an absolute narcissist. Anytime the show comes close to making Jerry the butt of the joke hes obnoxiously grinning and winking at the audience to let them know hes in on it. Awful

married with kids is asshole humor and its basically midwest suburban life

of what

reaction videos

Same with Roseanne. Complaining about poverty/being low class is a midwest and rustbelt comedic staple

they went back to clothes, this was him "picturing her naked" and was turned on, then she "pictured him naked" and was revolted

>After 1980s
The 1980s was a decade that spanned from Jan 1 1980 to Dec 31 1989.

i've taken 10 poops today, but that's because of the amount of Ms Renfros habanero salsa i consume

I'll bet that you cannot explain what "a show about nothing" meant in the first place much less why it means anything more significant than a humorous observation.

It has its moments
> "It's Salman, not Salmon"

Larry David's Jewish family owned slaves and fought against the North. Food for thought.

Is Pakistani cuisine any good?

wrong