Amazing spider-man #1 (2022) leaks

Peter down on his luck w May and Randy. It’s not explained yet what happened, no glowy man. There’s some build up with tombstone and hammerhead and some gang war stuff. Later on Peter tries to speak with MJ but she doesn’t want to speak with him. She in an apartment at the end…and a new guy appears to be with her, and 2 kids show up and call MJ “mommy”.

Attached: leak 1.jpg (908x1434, 632.69K)

Attached: leak 2.jpg (950x1434, 651.56K)

the art looks like ass

Wrong. There are asses that look better than this. This art looks the shit a dung beetle wouldn’t eat.

It's JRJR right? He's been dogshit for 2 decades.

Fuck Wells. Honestly, fuck Wells and Lowe, these faggots deserve to be ran over by a truck

you guys are not worried that the first issue implies mary jane married some random guy during the last six months.. lmao.

>Peter down on his luck w May and Randy
WOW, THIS SURE IS RELATABLE!!! MAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW RELATABLE SPIDER-MAN HAS BEEN EVER SINCE OMD!!!

They entirely snubbed out Peter getting his PhD again, didn't they?

Everybody moves on/grows up EXCEPT Peter.

MJ is married even..lmao.

She doesn't have any ring on in this page which shows both her hands in full display. She's not married

I hope Wells and his family die in a fire. Same for Nick Lowe

Did Marywhorekek guy win at end? I don't feel that weel MJbros, they doing dirty to our best girl

No, I'm not worried. I don't even care. This is just another shitty premise they're using to get people talking about the new book because the writers are fundamentally incapable of telling a good story.

What's even the point of this? It's not like this "suprise" will gather any sales

just like how spencer's last issues in amazing spider-man showed how she had a ring , right?

Turn A gundam did the same thing with Loran and Dianna and they're canonically married.

Turn wut?
Go take your weebshit to and don't come back

Anyone wanna bet these are Gayle's kids and Gayle died?

it's /m/echa fucking retard not Yea Forums

100% I've got this shit from a friend.

Peter is blamed for the Pennsylvania explosion, he went behind the Fantastic Four's backs and steals their technology after they refuse to help him so he went full retard

Sadly yes. Marvel hates Mary Jane.

so what about the explosion? Is peter actually at fault here?

Attached: fchGCgVDWksPq5BHPWm4ck.jpg (1265x1920, 591.39K)

Holy shit,this is retard.

It's Spider-Man, dude.
Somewhere down the road, they're gonna pull a "It was Mephisto/Mysterio/randomassvillain all along!" and we'll be back to her being Spider-Man's not girlfriend.

I'm not a retard like you who barks like a seal when Brevoort manufactures some new idiotic outrage plot.

Attached: Brevoort Outrage.jpg (625x295, 59.04K)

>you guys are not worried
i'm not invested in capeshit at all anymore. i just pop in when anons are posting about retarded shit. mj could get ganbanged by a dozen dudes while pete watches and masturbates and i would just be here to laugh at how terrible things have gotten.

All the solicits, covers, previews and leaks have disappointed me to the point that I just can't get angry anymore. All I can do is ask what made the people involved think that these are the stories that fans want to read.

I used to not look at leaks/spoilers but after Beyond I’m not gonna bother waiting for something I know will disappoint me

Alternate reality: Spencer was allowed to write the shit he wanted to write, how'd the future of the title have went after he undid OMD in Last Remains

Only a newfag would care about a modern comic storyline. Both continuities effectively ended for the REAL readership over ten years ago.

One day they will make a movie out of it.

>ASM #900 is about to come out, what do we do?
>I know! Let´s make Peter a cuck AGAIN, a wanted criminal and have a crossover with the X-Men

Dunno, but everyone blames Spider-Man for what happened.

Marvel loves cucking. I am surprised sue storm and reed are still not divorced.

This is what happens when you have writers that don´t know how a happy marriage works. Almost everyone in the supporting cast of Spider-Man is single, divorced or widower

a REAL reader wouldn't consider the big 2 the entire medium lol.

Never said it was. Seems like a you problem.

Thinking about it. Is there any classic pairing other than Reed and sue remained good? Can't think of any. Hank / Janet , medusa/blackbolt and kittylCollosus are no more. Even wholesome villian couple like absorbing man got cucked.
Recently an user from Yea Forums predicted correctly, what will happen in Gwen solo prequel series .
I think major cucking happened during inhuman push era when f4 was sidelined from major events. Sue may have fucked someone if they were in main books in that time.

sucks that Silk is relegated to miniseries written by token female writers now Peter should dick down that tight Asian or get a big tittied Jewish girlfriend

>big tittied Jewish girlfriend
you ask

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-24 at 07.44.34.png (490x599, 259.85K)

>big tittied Jewish girlfriend
Pete dating Abigail Shapiro. Lel.

only couple that's working right now is luke cage and jessica jones, and i dont see that failing

>modern comic storyline
>both companies
You can lie but you already dug your grave

k

Attached: VARIANTS2022002_Cov-1.jpg (750x1138, 186.51K)

Everyone always blames Spider-Man. Especially Spider-Man.

spider-man ended long time ago. No need to look at cuckman adventures no more

Attached: azEyjrq.gif (1440x1012, 675.19K)

>Peter ends up dating Kitty Pride
Kino

I would like a what if story where Peter just cut ties with anything involving his past and start fresh by himself.

Maybe a Salary man, get wife and kid...... just live a quite life by day and be a hero

Attached: 22dd371f617874326cb23e2461d19836.jpg (333x333, 35.54K)

>Kitty Pryde
>Big titted

Y'all got some awful taste

bro wtf lol, i cant even be mad now that's jus fuckin funny

Kek
. Is this a preview for future issue?

Classic Matt

>Maybe a Salary man, get wife and kid
So..Peter pre-Clone Saga/OMD?

tbf isnt paul the real cuck, he's looking after his kid while his wife's boyfriend is fucking her in his sitty apartment

Yes

She has some good tits depending on the artist

I just dont really care.
After One More Day, Marvel proved that they do-not- know what to do with Spiderman and Mary Jane, and Mary Jane in general.

Lots of writers and editors in interviews that they feel constrained by Spiderman's story. Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Joe Quesada felt dissolving the Peter Parker and Mary Jane marriage and returning Spider-Man to his roots was necessary to preserve the longevity of the character for the next 20 or 30 years.

So,they did a massive retcon with OMD and honestly, they just dangle the notion of them getting together again every few years.But I guess they wanted to just cut it and end it.

Why....why even show this?To fuck with fans?

Based user with great taste

Well Matt got cucked by doctor strange in savage avengers.

"Paul" is 100% this guy and is behind the explosion

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 093-039.jpg (1988x3056, 1.61M)

lol and dr strange got cucked by benjamin franklin when he fucked clea it's marvel circle of cucks

all they do is rehash old peter stories. Silk's nemesis is silvermane's daughter. They should kill her off already

Attached: 75960620213300411.jpg (600x911, 212.07K)

user I thought we agreed that was Judas Traveler

the real question is "why fans still buy this?"

Attached: 5006206.jpg (600x927, 164.58K)

I really dont know. Brand loyalty? Tedium? Continuity? Like a soap opera you're loyal to?

Nah, man, that aint me.If I like a run, I buy it. if I dont, I aint gonna buy it. That simple.

there are no fans, only collectors

fans dont buy this shit, we read scans online cos it doesn't deserve money, that's why comic industrty is failing.