What am I in for?

what am I in for?

Attached: hunters-poster-406x600.jpg (406x600, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih1FYUwz02E
streamable.com/hkdlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's absolute garbage.
If this thread doesn't instantly 404 I'll type out why later... but it's garbage.

>2020
>DUDE PUNCH NAZIS IN THE FACE LMAO

Attached: 1565487510650.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Imagine a dying degenerate society where the centrally controlled media was only allowed to tell one irrelevant insane story, so they told it over and over, at the expense of truer and more relevant stories.

>what am I in for?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih1FYUwz02E

"we have always been victims, people have hated us forever, we have never done anything wrong, ever"

Cliches

>what am I in for?
another POC revenge fantasy about everyone's favorite non existent enemy

Attached: 1521077579091.gif (300x192, 864K)

Like Pacino but probably wont watch it, not because of le jews amirite but fucks sake its so tried. Be fucking original, do something different

Nazi sympathizers

It's really bad. The plot makes no sense. Scenes make no sense. The most cliche of cliche tropes. Everything is an allegory to Trump. Black people are perfect.

streamable.com/hkdlc

Reminder of the "How to spot a nazi" promo for this show where a little black girl keeps saying "WHITE PEOPLE"

Logan Lerman is relentlessly handsome.

>mass reply

Attached: 1581458907578.gif (500x378, 1.83M)

Cultural Marxism

Time to pick a new villain, kike. Nobody cares anymore.

Why does Jordan Peele hate wypipo so much when he's >50% honkey himself?

That's right, anyone who doesn't see the cinematic genius of this toothless Tarentino knockoff is a witch. Got my grimoire and my black cat right here. I'm so ready to float, user. As a witch I can float.
But user, what would you do if somebody put in the effort to call you a Nazi? Can you prove to the coven that you are not a Nazi?

Ruining Twilight Zone was far more unforgivable than this PAWNCH NAHTZEES dreck by the way.

Identity crisis. The darker blacks don't have this issue. All the troublemakers are always mulatto. Ditto second generation Muslim immigrants. The parents are grateful to be in a country run by humans. The kids want to rediscover their heritage.

Still legal in my county to be one, europoor.

inb4 jannies come to this fags aid

Blatant bragadocious judaism.

The past three decades has seen Al Pacino undertaking what can only be described as a complete fire sale of his artistic dignity. In Jordan Peele's cartoonish and vile "Hunters," we see Pacino at his lowest point. Peele, a modern day minstrel without the irony and a self-styled intellectual without historical credential, delivers a show that is one part Tarantino-esque juvenalia and one part grievance shilling.
"Hunters" lacks the courage and intensity that would enable such a transparent narrative to be at least entertaining, and its ambitions of rooting itself in historical fiction are rendered laughable by its overly zealous PC casting. The directing is amateurish, and it leads to many shots that appear like those from cheap films in the 70s, which is perhaps the only way in which "Hunters" succeeds in aping historical fact. Its cast attempts swagger but only convinces us of their childishness, shallowness, and invincibility. Its villains are given next to no context, likewise rendering them as cartoons rather than criminals whom we should root against.
"Hunters" is perfect for the millennial, Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd that worships at the altar of false idols like Peele, hacks who are incapable of creating timeless works and who can only bastardize the past with their transient political gamesmanship. Its target audience, like the show itself, are infantile, pretending at greatness, at a heroic struggle that does not exist, grasping at historical pretensions to which they have no claim.

tl;dr it's shit

Attached: armond-white.jpg (300x279, 10K)

/ourniggerfaggot/ strikes again with his sheer Basedness.

It's a faaaake

Maybe the real Armond posts on Yea Forums

Maybe the real reviews were the one we made up on the journey.

I fucking love Armond White.

Attached: 152633448.jpg (850x1100, 119K)

This whole thing is mesmerizing to watch

incredible

Is this Armond fanart?

He's married to a Jew

jews are backstabbers