Film about a duplicitous family that deceives and exploits a wealthier family leading to murder and mayhem

>Film about a duplicitous family that deceives and exploits a wealthier family leading to murder and mayhem
>The wealthier family is characterized by a naive innocence, and is generous to a fault
>Somehow reddit thinks this is a movie about how all rich people are evil

Attached: EEUnMhlU8AITVSn.jpg (720x720, 52K)

It's mediocre regardless

Stop posting this gook every fucking day or you will be sent to the phantom zone for 300 Cycles of Somatic Reconditioning.

tech industry deceived and exploited korea, bro

how?

I WILL FIND HIM

I wanna watch her get bleached so bad bros... she even dyed her hair blonde, it's what asian girls do when they want white babies right?

You don’t get it? Not every plot detail has a meaning. The story still has to make sense

You can tell this film is shit because everyone defaults to the stupid social themes and shitflinging without actually mentioning the narrative structure, the psychology of the characters, or the shooting of the film.

Shouldn't we blame the audience?

I fucking love asians with dyed blonde hair, lads.

Asian girls with dyed hair means she wants the bwc. Also means she's not interested in Asian ''''men''''

Attached: unnamed.jpg (340x490, 39K)

you are absolutely retarded.
>film bad becuz of what viewers focus on
the state of pseuds

>film bad becuz of what viewers focus on
Bad film because it indicates there isn't much to it

Attached: parasite+3.jpg (1500x843, 119K)

Fucking great for me, lad.

she was fucking uggo

She just needs to work-out a little, that's all.

Attached: 1532923247789.jpg (980x1400, 250K)

AAAAAAAAAH

>without actually mentioning the narrative structure, the psychology of the characters, or the shooting of the film.
I think this is more of the fact that most people have been hesitant to spoil the details because its a much better experience not knowing anything about it going in. The problem becomes when people hijack the film to make bullshit claims that doesn't allign with its stark amoral tone. I don't think Parasite passes judgement on its characters at all, we bring our baggage into the theatre with us.

>being this dumb
Just kidding user, but my take on it is:
the small brain opinion is to think all rich people are evil
the diminutive brain opinion is to think the rich family is good and only the poor family is to blame
the real big brain stance is to realize both families are part of a corrupt system and both commit their own shares of wrongdoings. This wrongdoings however have been "honed" by the system itself in a way that makes them be accepted by both families. The way the rich family doesn't want their subordinates to "cross the line" is a way to keep the employees in line, complacent even, and for the family to remain oblivious to the problems of society and live their happy life in their fortress (which you may have noticed has walls tall enough for no one to be able to climb them). The poor family, on the other hand, wants to achieve those living conditions, and is willing to throw under the bus people in the same conditions, just to make sure they are the ones to get to the top (which is what they tried to do with the poor couple in the bunker).
What I'm trying to say is: both families have accepted the failures of the capitalist system as "features", saying that anyone of them is evil is like saying someone that buys an iPhone (or anything made by cheap, poorly paid labor) is evil, which would be hypocrisy. The evil lies in the system, and it's our job to discuss them to make the system better for everyone

Attached: RESPECT 2.png (133x135, 9K)

Absolutely and that's what's up with the leftist's minds.

>Somehow reddit thinks this is a movie about how all rich people are evil
This board seem to be of the same advice given all the fucking threads this movie gets

hastily replacing all of its native capacity for self-sufficiency with industry that exists only to export to foreign nations

the film is, blatantly, about how progress in a capitalist society comes at the expense of others.

I remember this photo shoot, she got naked, post it

Attached: 1578236398357.jpg (800x700, 71K)

This is the correct materialist left take.

Attached: $RE5D2S9.jpg (600x900, 88K)