What was the most awkward moment on The Office?

What was the most awkward moment on The Office?

Attached: 23feb8ceade25119b7aed36fc4a3bae2.jpg (900x1013, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0N2ZxQJYTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The writers in this show had a very hard time knowing the difference between awkward yet silly, and just genuinely sad and depressing.

I can't believe the OP pic is from the same show as the CPR scene

The most awkward moment is actually still happening in 2020. Jenna trying desperately to stay relevant so she can win Jon back. The writers are genius for choosing the most bland, pathetic and desperate actress to play Pam and have her fall in love with Jim, but also ending the show. Completely ruining Jenna's mental state for the rest of her life

>MUH SYMPATHY
US office was trash sometime, stick to the jokes

when michael starts doing steroids and he cucks jim and makes him watch and there's a scene where he's literally impregnating her with his hot load (doctor is using sonogram to watch sperm go in egg) and jim is just doing the jim face to camera between bouts of primal screams

the rape scene

Basic bitches ruined The Office for me.

>(doctor is using sonogram to watch sperm go in egg)
You know how we can tell you're a poo, retarded, and a virgin?

scotts tots

imagine getting this buttblasted because you don't understand the fundamentals of biology

WHERES THE BLOODY JOKES

Man this episode was depressing

Scott's Tots.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0N2ZxQJYTw

I cant watch the Scotts Tots episode. It makes me cringe too much.

It's objectively true that The Office (US) is the best sit com there is.

Yet, faggots here have more F.R.I.E.N.D.S threads which is objectively the most overrated show of all time.

Attached: 152839123644821.jpg (327x327, 14K)

Most awkward shit to do with The Office is the fucking fans.

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-160332.jpg (1080x2201, 531K)

Both shows have developed cancer fanbases.

Michael kissing Oscar

You fucking babies. Scott's Tots is literally the best episode.

Attached: kvh7bdwzpbu21[1].jpg (500x452, 26K)

god that episode is so good

Friends ended ages ago, what fanbase has popped up?

Attached: 1523153753299.webm (710x396, 438K)

You are weak willed. You stop listening to bands once they stop playing out of their mom's garage?
Fucking hipster faggot.

the only objective truth about sitcoms is they're garbage.

I stop listening to bands when they start making music

streaming has given tons of old sitcoms new fanbases.

Oh. I guess that's why Columbo-posting picked up relatively recently as well.

>tfw often think about how when I was a kid I wanted to grow up to have a ton of girlfriends and be married by 18 so I would never have to live alone
haha...

I loved this episode.

The fact that it's now law that tinder accounts require you to state if you're a pam looking for a jim, or a dwight looking for a pam (minus the cat freezing LOL)

Attached: 1400912490777.jpg (253x253, 21K)

That what she said

About 90% of dating app profiles (both sexes) reference The Office or Friends in some way. It's absolutely mind boggling how commonplace it is.

And? its still awkward as hell

Based trips

If you aren't laughing through the whole episode, you're some kind of bleeding heart faggot. Not one aspect of it isn't hilarious. Michael thinking his some sort of big shot, thinking he can smooth the situation with fucking batteries, and seeing the nigger kids get their hopes crushed, it's great.

cringe

Does the US Office have a hard-out moment? Like, generally I only watch the first three seasons of such shows, but maybe it stays good beyond that? If I put this one, I don't want to get suckered into watching 5 or 6 bad seasons before I wasn't paying attention. I seem to recall, at some point, Steve Carell left the show. Is that the hard-out?

Normie: JUST A PAM LOOKING FOR HER JIM
Qurkie: JUST AN ANGELA LOOKING FOR HER DWIGHT!

Attached: 1469668238923.jpg (330x330, 17K)

It's obvious you already have an opinion on it you disingenuous fuck.

After Jim and Pam's wedding is a good place to end it.

IIRC those scenes are a couple seasons apart. The show went hard in a silly direction after a while

We get it, you like shadow the hedgehog

My opinion is three seasons and I drop it? Or is it my opinion that, at some point in the last fifteen years, I heard that Steve Carrell left the show?

I'll keep an eye out for that. I hope you aren't tricking me and that's the last episode.

>The Office!

Attached: 1576121659101.jpg (860x960, 49K)

stop watching when michael quits

After season 5 it begins to be less funny, the characters turn into caricatures of themselves and they start being inconsistent as well.

Just fucking watch the series you have nothing better to do

Nothing like a night of Netflixing the Office while I hit up the ladies on Tinder and post to the 'gram!

You're such an annoying faggot.

What?

It's actually one of the most gradual declines I can think of. It never gets awful, and there are great moments through to the end, but you start to see some cracks form after season 3. I agree with the user who mentioned the wedding, but if you're not fed up by that point the rest is still worth watching if you're bored

Mutt's Law

jim is evil

Its genuinely entertaining up until season 8. Then it's extremely hit or miss. I still find myself laughing at even the worst season 7 episodes, but there are some season 8 and 9 episodes I dont even smirk.

I'm a Dwight looking more my Ester

you're the only one bringing up blacks retard

When Andy comes back from anger management.

>no kids, never married
>professional, over-educated (grad degree)
>no single mothers
And they still swipe right on me.

yea they tried to salvage his character and make him less michale 2.0 I personally can't stand the nelly episodes untill they turn her into a woman who just wants to adopt a kid and be a mom.

Cuck shit is inherently a mutt invention.

im pretty you're the retarded one, it would be impossible to tell if a sperm fused with an egg using a sonogram. while its true that ovulated oocytes are among the biggest of human cells, at something like 100 microns, which is able to be seen by the human eye which can well things with a diameter smaller than 50 microns, spermocytes are much, much, smaller, and probably closer to the 'average' cell diameter at about 10 microns. a standard medical ultrasound used to look at fetuses would not pick this up.

secondly, the an oocyte can be essentially covered with sperm, and even using a microscope it might not be easy to discern which sperm fuses to the oocyte.

thirdly, lets say you are using an nanoscale ultrasound device, which is not 'basic biology' at all and the first jorunal on it was posted like 3 years ago, there is no way you would be able to use that THROUGH a womans body, as her entire body was moving as you were fucking her, and have a clear exact enough picture to determine a single sperm fuse with an oocyte.

if you actually wanted to do this, basically you would basically need to retrieve the ovulated oocyte from the woman with a syringe, put it under a microscope with a big monitor connected, put your sperm in the dish with the egg and fuck the woman as she looked at the monitor and try to time with the sperm fusing with the egg. it wouldnt be the same but it would kind of feel like what you mean.

LOVE MY DOG MORE THAN YOU

CAN QUOTE ANY FRIENDS EPISODE

LOVE FOOD

LOVE TO LAUGH

WINE

LOVE TRAVEL

Attached: 1564102099524.jpg (1063x800, 123K)

you forget to say that you're just looking for your partner in crime

its always 'just' something

Don't forget;

>LOVES ADVENTURES

Bitch what the fuck does that even mean? Do you wanna grab a sword and slay a fucking monster? No? You mean you like going to the beach occasionally? Who the fuck calls going mundane, common places an 'adventure'?

Attached: 1517005549403.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

Keep in mind women act lke having a baby is special...like there aren't literaly 7billion people on the planet. Meaning there were at least 7 billion births. No, doing something that has happened at minimum 7 billion times int he last 100 years isn't special.

women are idiots.

>F.R.I.E.N.D.S
What a garbage show. I grew up while it was still air and it blows my mind that zoomers actually like it.

>put 'Beats, bears and Battlestar Galactica' in my profile bio
>mfw gets me matches

Attached: 1308041428435.jpg (685x567, 64K)

>beats
unless you're clever and are wearing headphones in one of your pics, its beets

This. Every woman I've ever matched with that had some variation of LOVES ADVENTURES have always been the most boring, do nothing bitches I've encountered. Their idea of adventures is staying out a little later than usual on the weekend. Bitch, I want to go on an actual adventure. Let's go subsistence camping. Hiking across the Appalachian trail. A fishing trip in a far away, hard to reach lake where the only way to get to it is by float plane. I don't want to go to Chucklefuck's Tavern until close then hit up Taco Bell. That Ain't A Fucking Adventure.

You literally have never done any of those things outside of video games

I've done 2 of the 3. Stop projecting you do nothing faggot.

Having a baby isn't special but having your baby is special.