Reminder that Bill and Ted Face the Music is NOT for racists

Reminder that Bill and Ted Face the Music is NOT for racists.

Attached: 1582303291267.jpg (837x903, 256K)

And that's unironically a good thing.

Which one gets blacked?

The racist Troll

I wonder if they’ll make a joke about wanting to fuck their mom again, or call someone a fag again.

The sheer amount of people who are going to pirate this movie day one is ridiculous

Not even memeing, that nigga looks looks older than my dad and he's almost 60.

Kid Cudi is like 50

That's funny because I'm the President of the Racist Trolls Union, and this is the first I'm hearing about this.

>r-r-racist!!!
yeah so? gotta thank these idiots for making racism cool again.

Attached: no u.gif (350x263, 84K)

Only people who care about bill and Ted are racists (30+ Year old white guys)

I'm stickying up my fingers right now

this is the most obvious bait in the form of viral marketing i've ever seen. I haven't seen a single thread about this movie on Yea Forums so these journas must be scavenging the fucking deep web for these racist trolls

>we wrote the words ROCK AND ROLL and RAP right on the darkie! don't feel threatened! he's cool!

Attached: 1581111841939.jpg (514x459, 40K)

I'm guessing this means the movie is projected to struggle at the box office and they're trying to manufacture an outrage. Come see our movie to own the racists.

It's a fake article Einstein

>racist trolls
When? Where?

interesting when people raise any concerns about the brainwashing, rags dehumanize them by calling them trolls.

>get woke go broke
this is lazy equality pandering too he should be in a wheelchair and have down syndrome as well (the normal people kind not the nigger kind)

Attached: sasha dfc.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

A fake article created to bootstrap a thread full of racist comments to screencap so they can write the real article.

It really seems like they don't understand what "troll" means anymore so they just use it as shorthand for "people saying shit I don't like".

>only braindead brainlets like B&Ts daughters could want a nog cock
uuuuuh BASED?

Link me an article that considered Yea Forums screenshots newsworthy enough to include

These people dont know about Kid Cudi. That dude is all about space and shiet

poes law

Not going to spoon-feed you newfag.

Get woke...

I for one am excited. This could be the change we need in our media, and an incredibly smart movie. Let me explain.

This show is extremely powerful and important in today’s age of divisive hate and racism. It’s a beacon of hope to shine through the evils of Trumpism and the KKK in the whitehouse. Perhaps we can all learn a lesson from this series and grow a little bit inside while combating the hatred fostered by the reTHUGlicans and middle American racists. I will watch this show with my wife’s children and teach them that as long as we stay strong and fight the nazis, they may not try to kill us in our sleep by gassing our vents.

This pic and her looks and face structure are literally looking great for some Blacked clip, ngl.
What is it about pale innocent-looking women that makes them so perfect for being creampied by bbc?

>teen age/early 20`s girls portrayed in the film
>love interest is a 50 year old nigger

Sounds like another one to skip to me bros.

Attached: Untitled.png (837x903, 830K)

This cannot be true. Nobody gives a shit about this movie, much less racists. Advertise your trash elsewhere, you nostalgia faggot.

Is this real or is this another How High 2 where they cast completely different people?

I'm more offended by how mannish those two women are. They look like dykes. The old female protagonists were feminine and appealing.

>racist trolls
so normal people with normal sensibilities

OK, THE JEWS HAVE FUCKING CROSSED THE LAST LINE! NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1560330945911.jpg (1200x768, 102K)

why would anyone care about an interracial relationship between women when the movie is about two men

Yes

probably has more with you being a cuck than anything

This isn't even a real article you fucking retards. For a group that cries about muh fake news you faggots fall for the most basic stuff easily

Why call it Bill and Ted when it will focus on their daughters? Also, why couldn't they do something original instead of time travel again? The first movie was all about time travel, the second movie was all about the afterlife, why wouldn't they go for something like alternate dimensions? Also, a Bill and Ted movie going "woke" is retarded when the originals had them call each other fags and everyone knows that sjws never forgive past sins.

None of the idiot that Hollywood wants to see this movie has seen the previous ones. They're just good goy consumers. Which probably means it'll flop because they're shitting on their fanbase and just make woke feminist trash. But that's all Hollywood has been doing lately

>seeth chang, big white cocku!!!!
>NOOOOOOOOO THE DARKIES ARE FUCKING OUR WOOMINZ RACE MIXING IS EVILLLLLL

Attached: 1565379197675.jpg (720x960, 69K)

it's going to be dogshit, like everything else is.
having gone to see the originals in the cinema and them having a significant impact on my life, I might just not watch this one at all.
fucking cancer injected into EVERYTHING
haven't watch any of the new starwars rubbish, no desire to.
I'd rather the apocalypse come than see civilisation warped into a hellscape

what a chad

Why is Yea Forums the easiest board to troll?

never seen someone get btfo this bad lmao

exactly.
>FAR RIGHT EXTREMIST TERRORISTS SHOUT ABUSE AT POOR 40 YEAR OLD CONVICTED MASS MURDERING CHILD REFUGEE

are they actually making a bill and ted 3?

because you browse it

Both the bait and the responses are canned.

These movies were never good, Blast from the Past is the reverse of this and better.

Hopefully all of them.
Such is the fate of all white women, our tiny pale cocks simply cannot compare to the BBC.

I also went to the fucking drive-in when I was a kid to see them, I absolutely loved the first two. I don't care that theres a black kid in it, or that Bill and Ted have daughters, I just don't understand why they would be anything but side characters in it, and the fact that they're just re-doing time travel. We already did that, that part in 1 where they have the conversation about the keys is pure silly genius. What more could they possibly do to parody the trope of time travel that they didn't in the first movie? They needed a new concept to deconstruct.

who is she?

>Einstein
You say that as if this isn't totally believable and realistic. This looks exactly like articles that get made every day.

Where's the fun in that?

wait what

Juliana Goldani Telles about 10 years ago in Bunheads.

suggestions?

I don't mind time travel again since that's the point of the series anyway.

Mutts law

Shut up, Ted!

True. But I hope you're not my mom.

Attached: blastoma.jpg (450x450, 43K)

desu there probably will be a interracial/ gay/ lgbtqrstuv relationship in the movie, it just doesn't necessarily have to be kid cudi

>These movies were never good
for you
>Blast from the Past is better
in your opinion

I already mentioned a suggestion before being alternate dimensions. I'm not a writer but just reexploring a concept in a 2 movie series where the first already parodied and ran with the issues of time-loops and historical figures visiting the modern age and GOING WYLD and the second had time travel as a plot device to visit another concept entirely, it just seems incredibly boring and lazy to just re-do what the first one did without adding anything except daughters. They can't even bring historical figures to a mall anymore since teenagers don't fucking know what malls are. What are they gonna do? Have Lord Byron make a Tinder account?

bingo

I'm a racist troll and I'm not upset

true. Im really curious what they are going to do tho.

I don't care about interracial romance, I do care about USURPING ROASTIES.
DEATH TO EVERY LAST WOMAN

pretty sure it's a law decided upon somewhere in the (((bowels of Hollywood))) that any Am rican movie post 2016 needs to have at least one of those things.

Attached: IMG_2331.jpg (1160x629, 216K)

>thirteen percent of the population
>one hundred percent of movies and television
Something doesn't add up.

HITLER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! (take that screencap you goyim)

How do they know these racist trolls aren't black women who are sick of seeing their men fetishize white women?

Whats the fun in watching people acting like buffoons in a board about TV/MOVIES? This is literally a shitshow, being portrayed by all different types of actors perverting the roles.

The ultimate theater

Cry more wh*toid, your women belong to us now.
You'll be stepfather to a whole new generation of our beautiful biracial children and there's nothing you can do about it except seethe on these.pathetic incel imageboards hahaha

>Racist trolls
>Bill and Ted

Attached: WHO--meme-45475.jpg (600x412, 21K)

Black women literally don't exist.

Telles i will lick your pussy

>In other news, there is a bill and ted 3

What the fuck even is this?
Who the fuck is this even for?
>dude, let’s take an old cult classic, make the man characters into girls, and throw some niggers in while we’re at it!

Attached: 92B09769-66CF-41D1-B706-3A2090744400.jpg (701x392, 42K)

Lesbians, cucks, and liberals

>Is this real or is this another How High 2 where they cast completely different people?
Alex Winter and Keanu Reeves are in the movie

>the movie is about two men
Little Bill and Little Ted are now daughters; they're the protagonists of this movie.

>movie isn't out
>trailer isn't out

>NOT for racists
Well, we have all the money so.

They should do that on less-anonymous reddit then, or they'll be accused of making lots of anonymous false-flag racist posts.

This movie will be the biggest flop in history, worse than the ghostbusters remake. You heard it here first.

>Be Excellent To One Another
I mean it was woke literally in the original.

FAG

I'm upset the kids are not young and handsome boys. I WANT YOUNG AND HANDSOME.