When the fuck is he gonna grow the fuck up?

When the fuck is he gonna grow the fuck up?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-04-18-at-100827-AM.jpg (2418x1200, 376.05K)

Probably in the movie. Seems to be what it's hinting at.

...Wasn't that supposed to be the point of Ragnarok?

It's was supposed to be the point of the first Thor movie.

you aren't allowed to have competent, masculine, smart and strong white male characters in modern media anymore since that makes liberals insecure.
only loser manchildren and pathetic weaklings are allowed so that they can be humiliated and depicted as inferior to women and blacks.

>point of Ragnarok?
I don't know what the point of that movie was

>Hey look everyone it's World War Hulk

>Oh no the hammer broke

>Asgard destruction is treated like a joke

You're projecting hard if Thor gaining a few pounds is enough for you to go "NOO!!111 WHERE MY STRONG WHITE MEN?!"

>A real human typed this

Never. He's a bumbling idiot now.

The term is Himbo.

no one knows what the point of that movie is. they just like it for some reason

Attached: 1587569798733.png (228x281, 16.92K)

all the character changes with thor were at the behest of chris hemsworth

user, according to MCU they live like 5K years, Thor is 1.5K
He's in his twenties.

every white male character in the mcu lost a fight against thanos but mary sue captain vagina beat him up all by herself.
also every white male in the mcu who is still around is written as immature, stupid, weak and incompetent but not a single women or black guy is written like that.
ant-man, thor, starlord

hi Yea Forumsmblr

Was it though? I thought the point of Thor's journey Ragnarok was Thor learning more about Odin's secrets, coming to grips with the darkness in his family and in Asgard's history, healing his relationship with his brother, and deciding it's worth it to destroy the edifice of Asgard built on blood to save its people and the culture they carried with them. Not a lot of space in that narrative for him to "find himself", and until Endgame, he didn't really think he needed to, he never doubted that his path was toward kingship, just that he may not yet be ready for it. It's only very recently in the narrative that you even could tell a story about Thor finding his own path.

Doubtful.

>When the fuck is he gonna grow the fuck up?
now

Attached: Marvel Studios' Thor_ Love and Thunder _ Official Teaser.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>but mary sue captain vagina beat him up all by herself.
No she didn't. Thanos blast-punched her away.

He is still consider young by Asgardian standards. Black Valkyrie is significantly older and is considered middle age by Asgardian standards.

>Thanos with no stones slapped the shit out of Hulk so hard he left the movie
>Thanos with no stones was holding his own against Thor and Captain America with Mjolnir
>Needs power stone to slap Captain Marvel away
It was kinda bullshit

>every white male character in the mcu lost a fight against thanos but mary sue captain vagina beat him up all by herself.
Captain Marvel also lost a fight against Thanos.

>but not a single women or black guy is written like that
What would be the point of that? You need a straight man for comedy, they can't all be goofballs.
When they get to the Marvel's movie, Kamala will most likely be the goofy one and she's a woman of color.

Captain Marvel is powered by a stone. Without it she can't fight him either, dumbass.

>You need a straight man for comedy, they can't all be goofballs.
Funny how all the black guys get to be wise straight men, while the white guys (hell, even the asian guy) are undermined constantly?

lol, I guess retards like you cant notice paterns. marvel what if was 5 or 6 episodes of exactly this as well. Disney has never depicted a female character as anything but a mary sue and there are no actual white male heroes left anymore

Wait. Wasn't awkafina the goofy one and Shang Chi the straight man there? You're an idiot.

your delusional if you think that she is going to be written the same way as thor, you think she is going to be shown taking of her shirt for no reason and give a white guy the title of muslim king as well?

Don't forget to ignore that Valkyrie was a drunkard and a slaver for eons

They also get to be tge star and save the day, but I guess that counts for shit unless you're serious and all business about it.

>triggered by guys taking their shirts off
Just come out of tge closet already, fag.

t'challa got bitched in his own movie. bunch of women doing shit for him. don't act like its just you guys retard

I thought he was talking about Wanda?

>every white male in the mcu who is still around is written as immature, stupid, weak and incompetent
Professor Hulk isn't written like that at all. Hawkeye is gruff and often out of his depth or exasperated with the situation, he's not a buffoon though. Bucky is learning to heal his broken psyche and build better relationships, I can't remember them portraying him as "stupid" or "immature". If you're simply upset heroes fail sometimes, I'm sorry but that's part of what gives them interesting struggles that keep them engaging.

>captain vagina
You read "wanda" there?

>Professor Hulk isn't written like that at all.
DAB!!!

Attached: hulkdab.gif (500x208, 1.99M)

I assumed her vagina was ranked.

God, you're dumb.
So, you expect white dudes to be serious and infallible? I'm sorry, that's pushing the suspension of disbelief.

getting older doesn't mean growing up

not that user but holy shit arguing with you retards has got to be so fucking exhausting. you know exactly what he means by hawkeye getting hoe'd in his own show, but you're playing semantics and shit.

that's the problem with arguing in 2022. no one's trying to see why someone is arguing something. they're just trying to prove them wrong.

>Character has a funny dad moment where he tries to relate to his young fans who like him
>"They've made the white male characters a JOKE! How are we supposed to sit here and accept this DESECRATION!"

Attached: crying wojack.jpg (633x758, 61.55K)

user, Hawkeye was the competent one in his show and Katie was the one fucking up all the time, are you mentally ill?

MCU males have been pathetic manchildren since 2012

>you know exactly what he means by hawkeye getting hoe'd in his own show
You mean having a protege? Fuck you guys are fragile.

None of you retards can explain Steve Rogers

>"w-what do you mean you want to see more hawkeye in a hawkeye show? Y-you can't just shit on my marvel, bro that's all i've got"

>immature
>>Professor Hulk isn't written like that at all
>at all

Hulk and Thor have been at the low end of their power since the beginning of the MCU so they don't overpower every threat they trow at them. The same is not true for Capt. Marvel who showed up late to the game once the stakes were already raised, making her the biggest powerhouse on the Avengers now.
Dr. Strange still has her beat but he's spec'd into utility while Marvel is entirely raw damage output.

Attached: captain-marvel-avengers-endgame-costume-change-1161927-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 98.71K)

he's dead

I said undermined--learn to fucking read, you faggot.

>Hawkeye was there on every single episode.
What, you wanted him to have no supporting cast?

Hawkeye had tons of screentime in the Hawkeye show. Both of them.

So the 10 years he had being an amazing, competent, serious white male don’t count because he chose to find happiness and retire with his love of his life?

Interesting the straws you idiots grasp to

funny how women never are written like that. I guess I am not retarded unlike you which is why I can notice patterns

I thought he started acting stupider as the movies went on. His ending doesn't even sit right with me.

He's the exception, somehow he didn't become a quip machine like Thor

Learn to cope, chud. He's "undermined" and he still rode a fucking dragon to defeat another with his bare hands like an Uber badass.

Black Widow was written like that in her movie.

>n-nuuu! you can't notice trends because then he rode a dragon later!!

Attached: 1639623595675.gif (360x360, 2.39M)

Iron Man, you know the guy who started the mcu, was a playboy who fucked a new whore each day and ran a gigantic company

you don't need a supporting cast to have a good superhero show.

>Post a wojak
I accept your surrender

>funny how women never are written like that.
Kate Bishop was almost constantly written like that in the Hawkeye show. Inexperienced, in over her head, making comedic blunders and acting like a fangirl, chasing false leads and shown as naive about life due to her wealth.

Felt like a different character named Thor.

Attached: 9F3E11A8-E0CC-4DC7-8FBE-15190E616F59.jpg (597x502, 89.49K)

>Both of them.
you guys are so hilarious man

Hawkeye is the straightman, he needs other characters to play off of. His solo show wouldn't have worked if it was just him by himself shooting arrows. Giving some screentime to an amateur only played up how good an Avenger Hawkeye actually is.

I really can't tell if you are just socially inept or dishonest

Name five that don't.

Thank you.

Can't prove me wrong.

I don't need to because you are lying

>He doesn't even know the year Iron Man 1 was made

Nta, but they could have gone a different way with the Hawkeye show. He spent the last 5 years as Ronin mercing dudes across the world. We could have seen him going around trying to constructively correct the problems he tried solving with violence before or something. Just an idea, I know the show is inspired by the Faction comics and I didnt care for those.

Your tears are delicious.

i mean it though. like i'm not even being sarcastic. gotta respect the shitposting.

Attached: reluctantly-alonzo-mourning.gif (294x230, 1.78M)

Literallt name one example of him acting stupider

>competent, masculine, smart and strong white male characters in modern media
You can. Those have never existed in comic books though. Well, except the white part I guess.

Ant-Man's plan saved the universe withouth him half of the entire universe would be dead. He's literally a comic relief character that's actually way more competent and strong than he let's on. Other heroes might pick on him but that's just because he's an easy target since he is literally just an everyman that likes to throw dad jokes and his powers might seem weak at first glance.

Attached: Universe's Greatest Gramdma.png (1197x850, 823.35K)

only got 3
daredevil
punisher
luke cage

i don't know why disney thinks it needs to put 2-3 superheroes in a show to make it good. just focus on the one the show is about.

Thor is relateable to MCU fans because he’s that guy that’s in his mid 30s-40s and keeps saying he’s always gotta find who he really is while never actually doing much to actually reach that goal. Watch at the end of the movie, he’s just gonna be like, oh yeah, I’m just gonna go where life takes me and Jane and next movie he needs to do it all over again.

If arguably the most important guy besides iron man wasn’t ruined (who is also a white male that wasn’t ruined or shown incompetent), then it’s hard to really say the MCU has some problem that people here are insinuating

>Ant-Man's RAT saved the universe withouth him half of the entire universe would be dead.
Fixed that for you user.

Attached: endgamerat.jpg (590x834, 44.02K)

I get why some slovenly consoomers would find this Thor relatable, and I can see why people would find him funnier. But I really don't like this take on the character. Thor from his first two movies to know feels like a totally different character. And his personality really doesn't reflect the comics much anymore.

All of those shows have supporting casts, user, are you autistic?

I love how no one gave a shit about this faggot back in 2014 but now they cry about how it's somehow political
And people still deny that 2016 fucked over this place

Attached: starlord-dance.gif (268x268, 1.79M)

Daredevil had Punisher and Elektra. Luke Cage had Misty Knight and Jessica Jones. All had Night Nurse. I didn't watch Punisher but surely there was someone.

I remember people who read guardians comics complaining about the changing of Peter's character, but they were drowned out by people who liked the movie because most of Yea Forums doesnt actually read comics.