Based

Based.

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-174138.png (1080x1920, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=651269
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reported for not Sneed

No. Freakin. Way.

Peter's uncensored cock and balls are one of the DVDs

Imagine kneeling behind him, spreading those cheeks and just going to town on his asshole.

Ey user, freakin' drop ya pants and let Petah come a-knockin', ehehehehehheeheee. This is not a request, by the way.

Attached: petey grifs.jpg (1031x1358, 94K)

proof?

Attached: 1583104970154.png (932x1200, 264K)

Normal words

Attached: peter4.png (393x446, 177K)

Hey Yea Forums do yourself a favor, don't get married.

Attached: AXoKpuVU.jpg (212x305, 12K)

Petah get down here!
Ahhh what’s wrong louis?
It’s 6pm and you haven’t fed quagmire yet!
Ehehehhe my bad I’ll head down to the basement now.
Wakey wakey quaggy!
Wh- oh... no I’m still here...
*peter unbuckles his belt, his flabby arse falling out like a waterfall of ruined flesh*
Peter please... please... I- I just wanna see my family again
*peter kicks over the chair, smiling down at the malnourished quagmire as he squats over his face, the rotund spectacle blocking nearly all light as poor quagmire can only stare up at the now widening pucker of peter griffin*
OPEEEN WIDEEEEE
*BRRRAAAAPPPP PFFFRRRTFTFTF PPPPOOPPBBB SWEWWE PRRRRBBBT*
Ble- ahh AAHHHHHHH PETER PLE-
*PLOP POLOP BRRAAAAAPPPPP BBBREEEW PRRRREAAAAAPPPPP*
I-I’m gonna be sick again... peter please let me g-
*BRREAPPPPPOPO POPPPFTTFTR*
Mmmhmm yeah quaggy eat that shit! God I feel like when I met tom cruise that one time at the wheat convention! Oh FUCK quagga here comes the motherlode!
*you can smell the rancid, rotting shit well before it even pokes its vile head from peters stretched hole, the godless log slowly pushes apart peters elastic pucker as if descends into the mouth of dear quagmire, it’s abhorrent, filthy smell choking the air, as the worm laden horror slips over quagmires teeth*
gurgle- choke- gurgle- ack- p-Pete-
*BRRRRAPPOOOOO PPPLPDPDPDPPDPTNRBTNBTBRBRBBRBR BRRRp*
*quagmire looks near death as he chews and swallows the log, as more vile fumes and particles collide with his face, he swallows every chunk, his face pale and his eyes blurred*
Wheeze, cough... peter please... let me go... I... don’t want to die like this.... please
*peter lowers his behemoth rump, the flesh flowing into every mold of quagmires face like a downpour, enveloping his every sense*
Time for desert quaggy
*BRRRAAAAPPPPPP*
The toxic cloud pierces quagmires nervous system to the core, and he slowly suffocates on peters fart, losing consciousness only to wake up at the same time, same place tomorrow*

Why, Joe?

Could you please explain why they're keeping Quagmire hostage?

Good. Don't.

I don't know about Peter's, but they've shown Carter's dick at least.

movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=651269

There are also titties in some of the uncensored American Dad episodes, like the scene from pic related.

Attached: 9.jpg (370x208, 26K)

Nono, Joe, I'm asking you WHY.

Shut up Meg

They've shown Stan's dick uncensored, too.

Perfect. Don't.

Attached: good don't.jpg (340x85, 9K)

Hey louis! Shid!

What video is that on?

he thicc

Not even gay but I would love to have Carter's meatrod in my mouth.

I actually can't find it, it's possible he removed it after he saw me post it a few times

I’ve been posting that for years now, it’s nice to see it spread