Lion King

What if Shenzi was the romance instead of Nala? Would the story change?

Attached: a31cd8ea0342f49933cea9ed84b4eace68a7db40.jpg (1280x1040, 360.4K)

Yadda yadda pseudopenis yadda yadda

She's OLDER than him, weirdo

It WOULD be kinda cool if it were Shenzi trying to land Simba as a mate to restore a treaty between hyenas and lions, with him being repulsed...at first. Have Shenzi covertly keeping Simba alive unbeknownst to Scar for it to make sense by bringing him meat, which he would need to grow normally. Scar would have bodied a semi-vegan bug-fed Simba with little effort. Hell, he probably would have died from malnutrition before Nala even FOUND him.

Why is she hot

Cultural mores don't matter in the animal kingdom, dude. Ever see a dog try to fuck a lioness? Google it.

She tried to eat him when he was a kid AND she is a super ancient hag by the time Simba is in that age.
So, no chances in hell.

That's pretty much on-model, she's just got a lustful look.

It's funny how much personal bias often colors things. In reality hyenas hunt way more than lions and will take care of pups that aren't their own for the sake of the pack while male lions just kill them. Lions even scavenge a bunch like hyenas and often will steal kills from other predators too and are fucking scumbags who get away with everything because they're pretty.

Bro...how many years do you think pass in the movie?

spotted hyenas don't have any form of menopause

Nobody has seen this, what the hell are you looking at online? But it would not surprise me if animals sometimes did the deed with others anyway. Ligers definitely exist in captivity.

It would. For example, Shenzi would be the romance instead of Nala.

Y'all niggas just tryna bait that groomerfag at this point

It showed up randomly on youtube like 10 or more years ago. "something something dog tries to mate with lioness something". I think I was looking up vids of cheetah brothers living on a preserve.

Yiff in hell, dogfucker.

These fools think animals are and act like humans. I swear, why have people become so ignorant about animals since the 80's Cancelling Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and other 30-minute nature shows on channels like WEDU and PBS (and cable in general taking over) was a mistake.

Hyena are not canids. Read book, dumbass. They're damn near felines, despite their looks.

Hyena's aren't dogs you fucking idiot. Education has failed you.

closer to weasels actually

Urgh…..if I actually HAD to be rewriting the film for this changes that would have tp happen is a de-aging the hyena trio.

Youngster simba w/o nala (because with Shenzi Nala becomes a redundant character) still goes to elephant graveyard, he plays with the yeen trio and instead almost get eaten by crocs. Simba and the yeenns part ways just before mufassa comes to collect simba. Shenzi does not realize simba’s royalty while Scar shows up and whips the hyenas up into an army.

Stampede plays out the same with the trio being sent out to kill Simba. Shenzi lets Simba escape because they are friends. Scar seizes the pridelands with Shenzi realizing simba is the prince & alive. Timeskip events go unchanged until the pridelands turn to shit. Shenzi leaves to find Simba specifically and from there events are pretty much interchangeable with the original movie.

R8 my napkin plot.

and?

I could buy the hyenas being a teenage gang Scar bosses around because he's a scary lion and Simba isn't afraid cause his uncle is obviously friends with them *cough*

Attached: comics-lion-king-movies-Kitchiki-2836110.png (1024x2967, 1.81M)

Wikipedia describes the cat-like and dog-like natures hyenas have right on the intro. Honestly pretty weird creatures! But yeah, they broke of closer to felids and have their own category.

The lion king needs to produce heirs, you freak

In some tribal cultures it's not uncommon for 13 year old boys to be married off to 60 year old widows.

>I think I was looking up vids of cheetah brothers living on a preserve.

Attached: cheetah brother.jpg (700x700, 85.22K)

Thats what Nala is for.
>Shenzi for love
>Nala for obligations

funny enough hyena's are more closely related to meerkats than they are to any canine.

Attached: 2354423543.jpg (1200x904, 342.86K)

Hyena Pseudodick
What a wonderful phrase
Hyena Pseudodick
Embrace the futa craze

It means some docking
For the rest of your days
May our penises stick
Hyena Pseusodick

Attached: this-really-hakunas-my-matatas.jpg (640x360, 24.89K)

>Judge Doom in RR has a throwaway line about the weasels having hyena cousins
>If you don't stop this laughing, you're gonna end up DEAD! Just like your IDIOT, HYENA COUSINS!!!
That's actually pretty clever.

Attached: latest.png (852x480, 365.43K)

>I can't believe my dad is dead!
>Haha yeah, that sucks...

Simba would maul her if he ever found out

Hey, Scar did the heavy lifting. If he weren't there, Mufasa would still be alive.

As a Romeo and Juliet retelling, Lion King 2 should have been about a romance between Kiara and a Hyena but Disney wasn't ready for interspecies relationships.

female hyena and male lion work given how spotted hyenas are matriarchal and lions are patriarchal

I don't think they even did much with Kion x Jasiri.

Attached: 1570124527791.png (630x524, 239.18K)

Attached: d6113c03398eda47f48925feb75750308a28943ad5bd1482bf6dd70735ba5cab.jpg (636x900, 77.33K)

It was weird seeing him be an asshole bigot in Lion Guard considering he was raised by a gay interracial couple.

She's too use to weak willed males, and it made her cocky (pun fully intended) but she's just a female. Treat her like the onehole she is, and you correct that shitty attitude in no time flat.

>man found ripped apart by a spotted hyena for being an idiot

Do not project your weakness onto me you limp-wristed invertebrate. Fortune favors the bold!

Attached: 1452946296406.jpg (236x354, 19.47K)

Skipping over the obvious cross species impregnation problem. hyena give birth out their clit, so she probably die giving birth to Simba baby.

Attached: 1455039746317.jpg (480x325, 70.34K)

Attached: 1630269396897.png (1035x612, 421.7K)

Against hyenas specifically it makes sense given his past history with them. He was pretty hostile toward the outcast lions in Simba's Pride for similar reasons.

What the fuck am I looking at?

how hyena play

Even better.

>I'm a newfag and I found an ancient pic, better make a Yea Forums thread about it lololol

Attached: fly gets fingered.jpg (1440x1080, 131.54K)

Attached: birth-stories-1.png (800x999, 224.9K)

Attached: birth-stories-bonus.png (800x500, 89.92K)

2009 called

despite the horrific births and mortality rate of cubs and first time mothers they're not endangered

She isn't ugly she just gotta quit snorting

Attached: shenzi.gif (414x261, 698.43K)

How the fuck is eating bugs considered vegan?

>Husband's a human
As it should be

OH boy

Attached: 1647200272528.png (269x327, 51.06K)

Disney no way fagged Kion's start to his interspecies harem with Jasiri and Fuli.

Oh no an experienced female

Not gonna be the queen then but a royal mistress.