I am an exNEET that just finished my first week of work and now want to kill myself

I am an exNEET that just finished my first week of work and now want to kill myself.

Attached: 1552082689401.jpg (660x574, 47K)

I don't care.

Attached: 1572714828734.jpg (976x850, 93K)

Same, I started two months ago and my mental health is seriously going downhill. I don't think I'm going to last much longer

user, go through it. Don't give up. It's normal to feel kind of bad because you're accostumed to neet life, but after that initial shock you'll see it's worth it.

How do neets cope with basically being fat, white, virgin versions of welfare niggers?

faggots

was getting a job part of your plan?

Welcome to the party. It gets better at 70 when you retire with not enough money, apparently.

Attached: 1581240794433.jpg (1125x1097, 133K)

Haven't worked a single day in the past 12 years, lmao

>he isn't a skinny black sex having version of welfare niggers

The quickest way to the top is to follow your boss home and murder him and take his position in the company. Otherwise you will be flipping office burgers for eternity

Being a welfare nigger sounds cool. Society should crumble while I enjoy my free time instead of working 8 hours a day for Mr.Noseberg

You dont know how bad it gets.

im about to quite my shitjob that i've only spent 3 days at #wagie #fuck

It doesn’t get better

how did you explain the hole in your CV?

You lived in the south all your life and now moved to the north, don't expect to roam around the minus temperatures easily.
Take a break. Pick up after the break. Give yourself some time to adjust to the new schedule.

so what do you do if it's that horrific

i really hate my options, as an average brainlet, it's either NEET-bux and endless boredom, hating myself, poverty and loneliness or then wagecucking, hating my life, maybe a significant other i hate as well and decent amount of money which is never enough.

YOU NEVER ADJUST

Attached: 1507057703876.jpg (700x464, 41K)

Keep working and find something to distract yourself from the magical wonders of life. A lot of people have kids.

Attached: 1580330725336.jpg (429x399, 17K)

Been working for over a year in a decent job, still feel like becoming a NEET every day. I could get sick NEETbux as well from my unemployment fund as well (for a limited time) and it doesn't help with my urge...

>tfw 24 yo and literally nothing in my CV, only high school
had an interview for part time janitors position and didn't get it. fuck.

Attached: 1517928905989.jpg (249x250, 6K)

no I mean what do you do as in what is his job

but it's probably in IT, isn't it

the pic hurts! delete it

Oh sorry right - would it be IT though? I'm not sure what options are open to exNEETs. I guess it depends why they went NEET.

looks like you need to
A: Volunteer
B: Agency work

same
am thinking about just lying, gotta be a good lie tho, you dont have by chance any particular ideas?

Attached: 1581263888248.jpg (632x591, 73K)

>CV

Attached: 1509936614613.jpg (399x400, 47K)

A. tried, there are no volunteer work here.
B. my details are in three agencies, nothing has come out of them in 9 months.

yeah, I live in finland and the unemployment rate is 10% here and in my city it's 15%. it's practically impossible to get job here.

i was thinking that i could say that i've been travelling these past years and that i've made living with cryptos, but i don't wanna lie. then again, your employer probably has access to your tax records so lying is pretty hard.

How do I get NEETbux as a leaf? I don’t wanna work

I am 23 years old and have been working every weekday since I was 18. If I can do it, you can too. Stop being lazy.

Do you enjoy your job?

sneed

I thought robots were going to make it so nobody has to work and we all get bennies?

I remember my first job out of college as well. It was tough. The second week was tougher, then the third. Eventually though you evolve like some kind of organism living in a harsh environment and has sprouted a new limb or organ to adapt. You learn to deal with what you're feeling and addressing the root cause of why it is you feel that way. Eventually you look forward to going to work, because even if you have an annoying boss or coworkers, you have found ways to make the day work for you and you make some cash out of it.

Don't pretend that staying at home is constantly sunshine and rainbows, that gets old too. Eventually all the sleeping in and doing jack shit get boring. Just keep going. The worst that can happen is you drop dead in your car so as long as you make out of every day alive, remind yourself that you haven't been broken yet.

You do. You may've been adjusting to the wrong thing. Sort your goals out. Find the 'why' before the 'what'.

>spent 8 years as a wagecuck
>daily suicidal thoughts
>quit job in december
>2 months neet
>daily suicidal thoughts, now with added anxiety
what the fuck am i even doing

you got wagie'd...very common believe it or not. they just took your soul that's all

be glad you can move
t. slipped disc NEET

Attached: 1582935759174.png (848x1200, 1.07M)

That's horseshit and you know nothing about life and how to live it

Welcome to hell

I have done customer support, secretarial, and admin assistant work for most of my working life. I just finished undergrad and am going to grad school soon. I want to be a researcher or teacher. I do not have neetbucks or a rich family, so I have had to work my entire way through school. Being a secretary was the sweetest gig ever, I got to dress cute every day and sat around doing nothing after all of the work was done.

great post, tho i've never worked but this is the way things usually work out.

Did you get paid? Are you a janny here?
Being a janitor on Yea Forums isn't work, it's volunteer slavery.

A job only a braindead person would do.

stop being lazy you faggot

>implying that majority of people don't have daily suicidal thoughts
it's always shite either way when you're an average or below average citizen.

r u a gril?

If you have a dull job just use headphones? I spend half my free time reading anyway so i just download audio books from the library. But there’s also podcasts and music.
And I still stare at my phone half the day anyway

>Wanting to be a teacher
Wew - why?

Sure honey
if only you put this much effort on selfimproving you do into projecting

Kill yourself tranny

R u an archaeologist?

This is going to sound crazy, but I think most people don't have those thoughts. I mentioned it to someone once and it turned into this whole 'oh my god are you going to hurt yourself' thing.

Attached: flavortown.jpg (216x233, 6K)

Once you tell me how to selfimprove myself into millions so I never have to work again I will. until then it's just masturbation

Mostly because it would be intellectually and emotionally fulfilling. At a high school level I would get summers off, too.

He probably figures he can get paid and still have summers off while lecturing about stuff that interests him.
As opposed to sitting alone and having conversations in his head with an imaginary audience like a NEET

what job?

Teachers have pretty rough jobs - not great money in most countries, longer hours than you'd realise. That said, the ones who like it seem to find it really rewarding, which is more than I can say about my work.

I’m a financial analyst, but i’ve had like 4 jobs since college and have done this at every one. I think at my first job i couldn’t straight up blatantly interface with my phone as much, but I’ve never seen an office space where you couldn’t use headphones.

I was neet for 6 years and finally (somehow) got a job. It's a real wagecucky position, making minimum wage and the boomer customers expect me to be an industry expert or some shit.

Every day I wake up and wish for death. I honestly can't tell if being a depressed neet in front of a computer screen 24/7 was worse or not.

Attached: 1553909434377.jpg (250x249, 7K)

HOW THE FUCK DO NORMAL PEOPLE DO THIS FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIVES WITHOUT COMPLAINT

Attached: 1551898208335.jpg (450x450, 32K)

Its only bad money in the US if you take the salary and divide by 12. If you consider the 3 months of summer and the other 6 weeks of closed school time it’s fine

>35 years and not even any school
Looks like I won't be put in any cagey. I'll just have to live like medieval royalty and die in my 40's or 50's.

enjoy it doesnt go away theres no rainbow over that first hurdle the good part is you can now use the money you make to invest into your hobbies to even out the pain

Fug i do this as well but then one of the older coworkers advised me not to have buds in the whole day and socialize because some asshole will report me for not "fitting into the company culture"

you should never mention about them, it's always just attention seeking. you might just feel that way because you somehow enjoy it, it sounds little bit like you have narcisstic tendencies.

They buy into self improvement bullshit or just love consuming. Remember when you were a kid and new toys were so cool getting one would make your whole month so much better? Normies are still in that mindset but with clothes phones and cars.

So you're lazy and spoiled. Been given too many things on a silver plate or is it just the lack of self-confidence makes you think you don't deserve better?
Start on these.

They have kids, and they drink

Attached: 1573290684077.gif (220x220, 9K)

I deserve millions brother im just waiting on you to tell me how

Thanks for the psych101 user - I honestly just assumed it was a normal way to feel because I've felt this way for ages

Attached: EJ_Dn7sW4A08G5u.jpg (574x560, 34K)

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yep, I’m thinking it’s based

Keep waiting you're good at this

Now you know why opioids are a big thing user.

Attached: 1307316260256.jpg (694x448, 33K)

just put the disc back in you lazy faggot

Kill yourself discord scum.

Tfw neet ever since a medical issue fucked me up after college
should i just go to a coding bootcamp or some shit

Keep peddling vague advice that helps no one you're really good at that

>tfw lucking out with a gf early on in life means I have had to wagecuck myself for the past 3 years so we can afford a mortgage together
>tfw had to stop working as a musician full time because it barely paid the bills

My job is pretty good, well-paid and with the odd function gig a few times a month I can afford to just work part-time. But I'm pretty depressed at the fact I'll never play in bands like the ones I was with in my late teens/early 20s.

If you can afford to and actually want to, sure. Do you have any coding experience?

Hope you get corona