BLOODSHOT

Will Diesel finally manage to launch a successful non-FF franchise?

youtube.com/watch?v=0R-qIOGyEcw

Attached: Bloodshot.jpg (914x514, 138K)

Haha, of course not

I want to breed Eiza Gonzalez

No, good evening

Are any other Valiant characters going to appear in it?

His only hope was opening in china

No. There is a Harbinger movie in development, though.

The Riddick universe is rich and rewarding but most of you are too plebeian to understand this.

Corona virus will fucking destroy a lot of movies this year.

Why do they always cast a literally who Hispanic chick in every Vin Diesel project

So this was made as a rated R movie and rated pg-13 correct?

That’s a resounding YES as this movie will inspire millions to come together and change our future as the sequel which has already been made, stars a now resurrected,Paul Walker, Aka Brian, some how he comes back

Because Vin gets a huge payday.Can't afford other real stars

By every you mean only fast furious movies?

It's no different from the woke virus.

I kind of hope so, because while I want capeshit to die getting a shared universe of Valiant films before it does would be neat.

I really hope I die to it. It finally reached my shithole country today, my immune system is shot down by all the booze and cigs and it's time for me to go.

Congrats user - you're probably ok though, unlike OP's movie, which will die in a ditch without anyone noticing

why is he so pale lmao

quick rundown on the source material?
also new riddick movie and game when

MAKE RIDDICK 4 BEFORE YOU GET TOO OLD GODDAMMIT

they filming this year

Is this sort of Ultimate Soldier and Robocop but with fresh CGI?

Jesus Christ, Ultimate Soldier and Robocop, maybe I need some sleep

It's rated R.

>U.S. Marine Ray Garrison (Vin Diesel) is revived by a secret team of scientists led by Dr. Emil Harting (Guy Pearce) and his assistant Wilfred Wiggins (Lamorne Morris) after his wife Gina DeCarlo (Tallulah Riley) and him are mysteriously murdered. Enhanced with nanotechnology, he becomes a superhuman biotech killing machine – Bloodshot. As Ray first trains with fellow super-soldiers - Jimmy Dalton (Sam Heughan), Karina Trindad (Eiza Gonzalez) and Marcus Tibbs (Alex Hernandez) - he cannot recall anything from his former life. But when his memories flood back and he remembers Axe (Toby Kebbell), the man that killed both him and his wife, he breaks out of the facility hellbent on revenge, only to discover that there’s more to the conspiracy than he originally thought.

The trailer already spoils part of the conspiracy, though the other part isn't made particularly obvious.

Attached: Bloodshot.jpg (960x1200, 183K)

I'm a fan of the book but I doubt they'll do it justice, and the corona epidemic will diminish it's chances at the box office. I'm going in with an open mind though.

Attached: JUL192283.jpg (650x1000, 286K)

No

This. China no longer being a market has hurt a lot of movies.

I like Valiant comics but I have no hope of their cinematic universes turning out well. It has potential but the mouse doesn't like competition. Valiant have had a solid line of comics since their reboot but I haven't paid much attention to them lately.

>though the other part isn't made particularly obvious.

What is it? I'm not going to watch anyway.

Actually it's pg-13

He goes on a revenge mission to kill his wife's killer but the memory he has of her dying is fake and implanted in him by the scientist, every time he kills his target his memory is wiped and a new memory of her death is implanted in him but with a different killer and repeat, the scientist are using him as a assassination tool

That's the part the trailer spoils. The other big spoiler is his marriage never existed at all. The woman he remembers as his wife doesn't know who he is and was randomly selected as a model. All of their memories together are implants.

Kino.

that's a yikes from me dog

>A world full of rich literature.
>we can only adapt pathetic children """"books"""" that got big in the 90's for a heartbeat in a flash in the pan fad.
>children that never grew up actually pay to see them.

Utter and unrelentless garbage

Did Riddick franchise do poorly?

Attached: ItchyChin.gif (500x345, 408K)

this is just a FF prequel to explain how Toretto became superhuman

They should've done Ninjak.

Yeah, it's not considered particularly profitable.

Have you never heard of Riddick?

Chronicles lost 100-200 million

what is a Riddick?
what the fuck is all of this nonsense? Are these Chinese only movies?

Bloodshot is fucking boring, they should have adapted Ninjak or Rai.

Interesting, thank you

Attached: StarshipKnowledge.jpg (640x512, 86K)

vin diesel had something good with Riddick. i still love the world building/theme of it. a shame most don't

Ninjak is the worst comic book character I have ever seen in my life

New Ninjak isn't nearly as bad as other nuValiant characters.

Wow, what a novel and interesting plot. Might be ok visually, but fuck me what a bogstandard trailer that was.