This example of techno-pedophilia comes to us with wires crossed and synapses shorting out in the attempt to understand...

>This example of techno-pedophilia comes to us with wires crossed and synapses shorting out in the attempt to understand its ramifications. Elli is a machine which has no function other than that for which it was designed, but if a machine has no agency or interiority (and therefore no concept of exploitation), where are the preprogrammed memories that comprise the voiceover coming from? Where are these “thoughts” being thought? Further, it is a machine in the shape of a young girl, played by a young girl. The press notes assure us that every imaginable care was taken to ensure the actress’ physical and psychological wellbeing, and the most upsetting scenes are subtly CG’d. But still, it is impossible to trick our brains into not seeing the final images — which are mostly graphic only in inference — for what they appear to imply: the violation of a child.
sounds like pure fucking kino
youtube.com/watch?v=rcG64hZI-M0

Attached: 1582716862434.jpg (3543x1991, 2M)

robot children can consent

Clever way for Jews to push their propaganda.

how can i join
i want robot gf

Cute feet!!!

trailer genuinely looks KINO. I'm curious if the movie is actually good.

It’s not about robot gfs, it’s about presenting a pro pedo movie but having the cop out “it’s a robot” excuse. For all intents and purposes you are seeing a real child beg some older guy to fuck her, but in the meta narrative she’s not actually a real child. The thing is, your brain will respond far more to the imagery shown and the content of the film than it will the framing narrative. The director is also Jewish which isn’t shocking. You don’t need to be involved in the creation of this stuff, your role is being the urge led pawn who defends it

This is why anime will always be safe. Normies will always be filtered by loli

Anime is hugely popular with normies. It isn’t the mid 2000s anymore

>if it looks close enough to a real human, it's "artificial life" and has rights
>i can't see an unborn baby so it's not human or alive
i'm starting to think that normalfags are a step below toddlers who just learned that someone still exists when they exit a room

>It’s not about robot gfs
It is and the pedo aspect is to get people like you to agree with roasties that sexbots need to be banned
I've read the spoilers for the ending and it's very likely trannys are going to be upset the most by it

Most people just adopt arguments given to them by smarter people who have the same opinions, which ultimately aren’t based on logic but as justifications for pre existing desire. A person who doesn’t like responsibility wants to believe a baby isn’t genuine life, in the same way a pedo would not find it convenient to view an AI as genuine life in this case

El máchuina americano...

is this a social experiment to evaluate the number of open minded people who see the movie interested at the thought of safe legal pedophilia

No, you’re just a stupid little urge led goy cattle with no wider vision, which also explains why you deflect to trannies or women when it’s kikes creating the movie who are also massive proponents of tranny shit. You’ve been willingly tricked into an us vs them mindset when both sides are literally just Jews, and you willingly believe because your irrational want to fuck kids overrides Logic, in the same way an irrational desire to be feminine does with trannies. It’s not left or right, it’s useful slaves and their masters. You’re a slave.

Where can I watch this masterpiece?

>to view an AI as genuine life in this case

what the fuck are you on about? there are humans and then there are robots, plastic and microchips

we should just ban fleshlights because men using them might think they are fucking underage girls, god this world sucks fucking ass

The trailer is such crap, why not just give us a hint of the plot instead of random scenes with cricket sounds?

>an inanimate object is the same as a highly advanced simulated intelligence
Yeah, as I pointed out, just another retarded hypocrite.

>calling other people slaves
lmao

It's the West's version of Japan and their "she's really a 900 year old sassy vampire who you can cure by shoving a magic wand up her asshole" games.

>This example of techno-pedophilia comes to us with wires crossed and synapses shorting out in the attempt to understand its ramifications. Elli is a machine which has no function other than that for which it was designed, but if a machine has no agency or interiority (and therefore no concept of exploitation), where are the preprogrammed memories that comprise the voiceover coming from? Where are these “thoughts” being thought? Further, it is a machine in the shape of a young girl, played by a young girl. The press notes assure us that every imaginable care was taken to ensure the actress’ physical and psychological wellbeing, and the most upsetting scenes are subtly CG’d. But still, it is impossible to trick our brains into not seeing the final images — which are mostly graphic only in inference — for what they appear to imply: the violation of a child.

Attached: 1009-10095058_post-crying-wojak.jpg (320x383, 59K)

Serious unironic question, why is it EVERY SINGLE TIME Yea Forums?

I WANNA FUCK THAT ROBOT

Yeah ahaha lmao only crazy people say that remember to ignore anyone using designated crazy words you are a totally free and rational individual who is in no way manipulated by the media

>an AI as genuine life

>when I put my smartphone in my front pocket, I need to ask permission from Siri to put her in close proximity to my dick

Attached: 1579775350301.jpg (741x999, 77K)

Yeah it's totally a propedo movie when sexdoll brothels are becoming more popular than real women and AI/cgi are beating camwhores which is making "sex workers" upset

Attached: 1552778450629.png (1982x1074, 914K)

>white men courting fertile white girls and making lifelong companionships and nuclear family bad

Just the same dishonest brainlet argument. An AI on this sort of sci fi level is a perfect simulation of a humans mind, as in, an inorganic mind. So amount of semantic bullshit gets around that. Such technology does not exist yet so I don’t know why you keep trying to draw parallels with existing tech. It’s a hypothetical concept.

>highly advanced simulated intelligence

This dumbfuck probably apologizes to interactive phone menus and when he bumps into mannequins.

What level of mental gymnastics are you people on? It’s literally about a sex doll child wanting to fuck her “daddy”. How is that not a fantasy for pedophiles? Your mind is hopelessly warped by this “tranny/roastie is whatever I disagree with” horse shit, keep children out of your godawful left vs right politics shit. Half of people want to make them trannies and gay and the other half want forced marriage with 12 year olds legal. It just shows how fundamentally whatever gets retards dicks hard is what will motivate their politics, and any argument beyond that point is trying to convince themselves and justify it. Not even kids can be left out of this bullshit nos

Holy shit you midwit, you know it’s a movie right? Sci fi isn’t real? We don’t have anything this advanced yet, but you desperately want to equate something beyond our current understanding to non sentient objects, when an AI in this sense is sentient

>What level of mental gymnastics are you people on? It’s literally about a sex doll child wanting to fuck her “daddy”.
See? Just like that the propaganda they want worked
linking sexbots with the "pedo hysteria" thing will have bots banned before you know it

Why would you think there is some level of mental gymnastics on what kind of artificial sex doll, fleshlight or bag of armpithair anybody blows their load? It still isn't a human being and there shouldn't be any more to discuss here.

I WANT TO FUCK THAT LITTLE GIRL

Now calm down buddy. I just found it ironic that you of all people call other people slaves when you clearly slave away all day doing chores for your mum so you can live in her basement.

conservatives will always be annoying fucks, off yerself

>An AI on this sort of sci fi level is a perfect simulation of a humans mind

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that will almost certainly never be the case, unless human uploads become a reality before the Turing Test is broken, which they won't.

Human consciousness is a Feedback loop created by an organic computer not only interpreting the world through the imprecise filter of emotional response (built from the neurotransmitter level upwards) and fed by physically limited senses, but also factoring it's own internal dialogue into the mix (our "self") on top of that. What's more, it relies on a memory system that is more associative than explicit.

We would NEVER build a computer AI with those limitations. It would be a waste of time and materials, and a negative emotional state in a missile-armed drone or a forklift would kill humans. AIs will remain what they are now, which is highly responsive "Chinese Room" input processors. Lively, lovable, attractive and effectively non-sentient puppets. Quite confusing shit-tier space opera like Star Trek with actual technology, and true Hard SF, like pic related.

Attached: Ex.png (512x512, 292K)

This is getting to a point where even I have a problem with it

Dude it does not matter how good the simulaiton is it will never be real. If I made a perfect simulation of a car crash that killed six people should I go to jail? What if I turned it off before the crash and just deleted the program. Of course not because that would be fucking retarded. This is the same thing only a guy is fucking a robot that simulates being a kid. There is only one person there and nobody is getting hurt at all.

the director is a qt and /ourgirl/

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x511, 53K)