FUCK edition.

Attached: Fuck.jpg (800x513, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiYYVeBdqaM
youtube.com/watch?v=C_fHScmyWTA
youtube.com/watch?v=V-9bc_EA_MI
twitter.com/0hMySt4rs/status/1234212565217050626
youtube.com/watch?v=gQHC7a9JEQQ
radiotimes.com/news/2020-03-01/doctor-who-timeless-children-questions-explained/
twitter.com/ianfarrington/status/1234215896975134721
twitter.com/earpscorp/status/1234208963987738625
youtube.com/watch?v=mgZzCrpqT5E
twitter.com/callumread_/status/1234210208374837248
twitter.com/Lawrence_Miles/with_replies?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8
twitter.com/DrWhoOnline/status/1234207204183564290
youtube.com/watch?v=plfiVOGnkuU
youtu.be/GQsM6G15nbU
youtube.com/watch?v=maXA882m2NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPgp_utTvE8
youtube.com/watch?v=XI1Ef5iWanU
youtube.com/watch?v=_F4RbKDE7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=5ga6CwyKvr8
youtube.com/watch?v=6AxCoMbiZfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Formerly SUCK

Well it was fun while it lasted
R.I.P Doctor Who
1963-2017

Attached: Wilf Cries.jpg (700x400, 63K)

I can't say I hated it too much, even if the retcons were fucking retarded in places.

1. The Doctor predates all Timelords and Gallifreyan civilisation
2. The Doctor is the origin of regeneration
3. The first doctor is not the first doctor

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ESDDVA8WoAEmxmO.jpg (2048x1047, 127K)

I dearly hope this is what buries the BBC drama section

How did it destroy the canon?

Well that’s the second franchise I’ve enjoyed for 28 years that has been retroactively damaged by politically-driven drivel.

And yet I will be told that I am the problem.

at least future writers can just say the Master was lying, it's still possible they can save the show, if only they listen

So what were the timelords before they 'stole' regeneration? Just humans?

This is either Trek or Star Wars or basically anything made in the last half decade

When she's a better Doctor despite appearing in one episode and 5 minutes in another episode, than Jodie has been in 21 episodes.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x255, 19K)

Pray for Boris, Pray for Dominic

Morbius faces have a home now at least.
Well it's certainly fucked with a lot of things, including Rassilon and Omega's involvement (who weren't even fucking mentioned).

Dear fuck I hope they retcon the Gallifrey destruction.

you'd think the master, or any timelord, might have dropped this massive truth bomb earlier than this

Okay so here is how we can remove this from canon

>set 1, The Master lied, everything the Doctor saw in the matrix was a ruse
>the Master detroyed Gallifrey as a prank for this reason
>Ruth is some random timelord The Master planned false memories in and set it up for the Doctor to meet here

Can be done in about 10 lines of dialouge

What's the first?

The doctor's adoptive mom. Technoswing whatever she was called. What happened to her.

WHERE DOES SUSAN FIT INTO ALL OF THIS???
WHAT ABOUT THE LOOMS?
RASSILLON? OMEGA? THE OTHER???

Who cares. Certainly not the writers

just gallifreyans

Except for Jo Martin’s Doctor

He got cucked lads. Unless he's meant to be Techtechneyoon or whatever. (Unless she's meant to be The Other?)

Attached: f230d663a7baf9d87e97fd592d5219e9.jpg (487x489, 41K)

This is Emergency Program One. /who/ now listen, this is important, if this message is activated then it can only mean one thing: Doctor Who is in danger, and I mean fatal. It's dead or about to die any second with no chance of escape.

Doctor Who can never return to us, Emergency Program One means that it's facing a showrunner who should have never gotten their hands on this show. So this is what you should do, let Doctor Who die. Just let this old show gather dust. No one will watch it, no one will even notice it. Let it become a strange little show airing on an obsolete TV station and over the years the world will move on and the show will be cancelled.

And if you want to remember it then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing: Have a good life. Do that for me /who/, have a FANTASTIC life.

Attached: epo.png (426x213, 98K)

Doctor Who's always been political though, only difference being that it's politics some people don't like now.
Chances are he's lying and his matrix hacking made it lie too.

They were a gallifreyan race with a specific sci fi name i can't remember right now.

Who will be the first previous doctor to come out against this shit?

My money's on Davison

Yes. The Timelords are basically just humanity in a far-flung distant future who mastered time travel, and found the Timeless Child to become immortals. Then they named themselves Timelords and transported their Earth into the distant past of the universe in order to change history and establish their dominance via the Matrix. This split the timeline so that the real Earth continued to exist but went its own way, spawning all the other human futures the Doctor goes to.

How is Ruth's TARDIS a police box when that happened during the first Doctor's run?

Star Wars, but I feel this is somehow worse.

Attached: ed.gif (498x278, 510K)

Is Chibnall just terrible at sci-fi
Was he always a bad writer? What happened here?

This is now /fools/ general.

Only Fools and Horses thread. post your favourite moments of the show. Official thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=BiYYVeBdqaM

Attached: 1561149640009.jpg (752x1053, 129K)

If you can't se the difference between NAZIS BAD and KILL WHITE MALES then you're exactly the problem

because the doctor was never meant to be the chosen one

>What happened to her.
ded presumably
>WHERE DOES SUSAN FIT INTO ALL OF THIS???
doctor's granddaughter, same as she ever wass
>WHAT ABOUT THE LOOMS?
noncanon since rtd
>RASSILLON? OMEGA? THE OTHER???
fuck knows

Yeah this is still a problem, she also knows what a sonic is and that wasn't a thing until after Two.

Best doctor.

Attached: e68e4b1f-ca17-4fc7-bb00-c047cf310255.jpg (1241x1756, 176K)

It does feel like they just went "the Timeless Child thing just happened first, then all the rest of it". But I don't know the lore well enough.

SHABOGANS

Probably. I think its been established before that Time Lords are Highborn Gallifreyans then you've got your lower class Gallifreyans who don't do time shit and can't regenerate, right?

She's a future incarnation?

You only got that now?

Cracked under the pressure of not having many ideas for season 12, so its just doing random shit for shick value

>FFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR?!
youtube.com/watch?v=C_fHScmyWTA

Who is Ruth?

youtube.com/watch?v=V-9bc_EA_MI

Attached: 1582488144643.jpg (361x245, 9K)

>ded presumably
but she can regenerate

>The Doctor is no longer here. You are stuck with me.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

>Dr Who just gave us a way for the show to carry on for another few decades full of mystery and questions and incredible adventure. I’m so excited

wot

twitter.com/0hMySt4rs/status/1234212565217050626

kino

So did Rassilon not establish the Time Lord society?

There's nothing wrong with that

"I don't remember being you" isn't an excuse for Ruth now.
I honestly haven't noticed any "white man bad" messages at all. The one white male in the main cast seems friendly and good enough, actually kinda fond of Graham.

This is actually disgusting, I can't believe this show I've loved for years had to go down like this. Show should have been fucking cancelled after Del and Rodney became millionaires

The Pre-Time Lord era race of Gallifrey were named the Shaboggans

So how did Amy and Rory fucking in the time vortex give River Song the ability to regenerate when its now been established that in order to regenerate you need to be genetically linked to the Timeless Child?

Why did the Time Lords give The Doctor more regenerations in Time of the Doctor if The Doctor can infinitely regenerate?

>Morbius faces are canon

PROBLEMATIC: THEY ARE ALL WHITE MALES!

If they retcon this it will kill the show even faster.

Member Dallas?

I'm watching it now.
I want to die.

They're doing a River Song and she'll turn out to be a future doctor

I feel like I know more about the character now than I ever have. Not that I hated it, I'm still taking it in personally, but it feels less mysterious now than it did.

based only fools user

I don't know I at least expected him to be able to do a good drama focused series even if that's not really what I want to see from who
He can't even manage that

I miss them.

Attached: 12clara.jpg (740x851, 76K)

Please god tell me you're meming me

Sounds like some runty little Star Wars race that looks ugly as fuck and everyone kicks around on Tattooine or something.

God I do miss capaldi, a shame he couldn't be the Doctor forever.
My man got shafted, best actor the show ever had and Moffat FUCKING SHAFTED HIM.

>Why did the Time Lords give The Doctor more regenerations in Time of the Doctor if The Doctor can infinitely regenerate?
because 'they established a limit'

>So how did Amy and Rory fucking in the time vortex give River Song the ability to regenerate when its now been established that in order to regenerate you need to be genetically linked to the Timeless Child?

fuck knows

sorry you're not alllowed to ask questions

WHY DID YOU ASK
IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

Because that's how the Timeless Child got the ability to regenerate in the first place. River Song is the Timeless Child who is The Doctor.

>1963 - 2018
The Doctor: A rogue alien from a society of bureucrats who decided to steal a ship and run away to help people
>2020
The Doctor: An eternally living mythological figure responsible for the creation of some people. She lives a million lives helping people across time, then she came back and decided to escape a society of bureucrats by stealing a ship and doing what she was already doing for millions of lives before.

It ruins the origin, retroactively ruining his character. All the growth the character shows from Hartnell to McGann to Eccleston to Capaldi is that much more empty and meaningless.

It also breaks established canon in multiple ways. I think I'm going crazy but did the show imply the TIME lords originated because of regeneration technology? And not, y'know, time travel discoveries? Rassilon? Omega? All that shit?

Attached: 1577052618390.png (459x377, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gQHC7a9JEQQ

If you got a phone call from 11 right now what would you tell him lads?

Is anyone happy, like at all? or it is all just a laugh at all this madness

Attached: 1569350064872.jpg (500x375, 50K)

It was just a prank bro. 11 would have regenerated no matter what, but the timelords needed to keep up the farce.

radiotimes.com/news/2020-03-01/doctor-who-timeless-children-questions-explained/

Attached: giphy.gif (500x275, 236K)

The Doctor had secretly jizzed on the bunkbed

So the Doctor was originally a black girl, then an asian girl, then she was a bunch of people (including a ginger male and a black granny) and THEN she was a white man 13 times in a row?
what did Chibnall mean by this?

i will do what i must

Attached: 2020-03-01 20_43_09-rodney plonker - Google Search.png (393x294, 296K)

>She lives a million lives
>She
Excuse me?

Post Jenna Coleman pics to ease our suffering.

Attached: 1022x14001-e1425600153127.jpg (644x882, 85K)

Do how they do in 1984: memory hole it. Start a new series, change everything back, any don't even acknowledge the error ever existed

GB is burning, reddit is confused and cannibalising itself, twitter is mainly all positive and Yea Forums is all negative.

Welcome to woke writing. Embrace the diversity.

9 was so fucking good bros. Best Doc alongside Capaldi

Attached: 359px-Peter_Cushing_-_The_Two_Doctors.jpg (359x599, 42K)

What was the point of the Brendan stuff? It had so much build up only for a brief mention in this episode. "lol I remember Ireland."
"Yeah they planted false memories."

It took up so much time last episode, where they just filling time?

wait what, please explain i havnt watched since cara starting being the main bitch can you please explain wtf a timeless child is and what that guy means that the doctor can regenerate endlessly when i thgouth he only had a certain amount i know he got give a few more from the timelords in some bull shit episode but other then that wtf

sorry meant for forgive me i am retarded

I can't wait to see Big Finish ripping this bullshit to shreds

TARDISposting also hates it

Capaldi's run could have been worse, as today has no doubt showed you.

Every thread aswell, thats dedication. Thanks for cheering me up.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: Karen Kiss.webm (640x480, 733K)

Check the Chibnall name for twitter rage

/Who/. honest question:
What would you do if jenna coleman told you "I would like to have sex with you"?

truthful answers only

this is a wonderfully apt way of putting it...

>About 20 years ago, while discussing Doctor Who, @Andydrewz once said something to me that I think applies tonight. The show is better when it's painting a picture rather than obsessing over the frame.

twitter.com/ianfarrington/status/1234215896975134721

She was originally a little black girl, like says, it is a weird situation

I thought it might be too soon to bring back Capaldi for the 60th, but fuck it at this point, bring him back, hopefully Eccleston too since he seems to be mellowing about the show, he always says he loves the character anyway. He did seem pretty annoyed when asked about Big Finish recently though...

Smith was underrated

we had a good run bros, but now it's time to let it die

Attached: THE KINO KINGS.jpg (1698x950, 156K)

The production quality was alright, and the writing was okay except for the massive retcons that nobody except chibnut wanted.
That said, yes it could've been worse, but he should've been given better stuff.

I often find myself wanting to rewatch Series 8-10 but then I get to one of the poorly written episodes and I just lock up in cringe.

Let's not ruin more Doctors.

have sex with jenna coleman

The overwhelming quantity of regenerations into black people was so fucking blatant. not even the SJW crowds will like it, they'll call it Tokenism at this point

>twitter is mainly all positive
No surprise there

I'd take her up on that offer, I'd offer her a place at my house and she would have a good time before falling asleep in my bed. Me waking her up and then calling her a taxi.

IF WE WRITE LIKE CHIBNALL, WE’LL DIE LIKE CHIBNALL!

Attached: FC9EEF4B-1893-4B8B-AFD3-1CCB3F7EF886.jpg (941x726, 78K)

When you think about it, all it really needed was a brief mention or one liner too for it all to fit together. Just say Technologog or whatever is The Other, and she founded the Time Lord civilisation with Omega and Rassilon, the three of them being the greatest scientists on the planet - The Other discovering regeneration, Omega discovering dimensional engineering, Rassilon discovering Time Travel.

Something like that. Legit, just a throwaway line or two about how she's The Other and she founded Gallifrey with Rassilon and Omega and then it just slots together. Doesn't take much effort.

>John Smith gave up his life for this

Attached: family of blood.jpg (1000x562, 36K)

Where did this cannon come from?

Remember when the Doctor was half human?

I bet Nick was biting his tongue on every line he read as the Cybermen in this two-parter.

Attached: Briggs Finish we love monies.jpg (400x400, 63K)

but remember she instituted the twelve regeneration limit

all we needed were their names, you're right. It's awful that they didn't think of that.

This is the same guy who did the Sex Gas episode in Torchwood and In the Forest of the Night in Series 8.

So. Guess.

PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

Attached: 220px-Doctor_Who_Experience_series_10_(36015997170).jpg (220x330, 18K)

Oh yeah. what a self-own that was

But what about all those times they specifically mention he appears human but is most definitely not human by every medical doohickey scan hes had on the show? two hearts?

WHY DO YOU HURT ME THIS WAY.
You mean for like one TV movie? Would be better than this.
He also did 42 in Ten's series. I can't remember the other ones.

Possibly? He's just not even mentioned at all. He could have with the other person, or the other person could be Rassilon its just not explained.

chibnall didn't write that episode in s8 m8

He didn't write In the Forest.

Nah, he is tied up in that quasi-shape thing with Tennant and his daughter, which now Tennant's oldest son wants to be a future Doctor and anything Davison would say could hurt those chances.

Now Tom Baker on the other hand. I can totally see him ripping this whole thing apart. Same with McCoy.

it was the lizard people and black cube episodes with smith

Gallifreyans/boogaloos/whatever were there first. Didn't they mention in an older episode that TLs look like humans because humans were made with TL DNA, making them look Timelord instead?

Are you implying the doctor cucked rory?

I never stopped missing them. FUCK.

twitter.com/earpscorp/status/1234208963987738625

a slowed down version of the doctors history #doctorwhoَ

>William Hartnell got fire because of his illness, still loving the show after the fact and making appearences, he died for this.
>Patrick Troughton served the show dutifily and continued its legacy and assured its future, had a heart attack while in a hotel while trying to attend a fan convention, died for this.
>Pertwee, a man who lived the show and continued to do ads around it and went to every fan convention there was, died for this.
>Colin Baker, a man who loved the show, sacrificed his Doctor for this.
>John Hurt died for this.
>Capaldi, a man who tried to be the fanbase president and loved the show since its conception with Hartnell, sacrificed himself for this.

Attached: Pertwee.jpg (1543x2048, 382K)

They're such a duo. You know when you think of Doctor Who duos, like Four and Sarah Jane, Ten and Donna, they're one of them for me.

I wonder what RTD and Moffat are thinking right now

Attached: CD45B0BF-78F1-437B-A0DE-860DF69D551B.jpg (500x500, 87K)

I really need to rewatch that two-parter again.

>The Other is actually The MOther

brendan was a metaphor

Stop, just stop what you're doing right now!

Attached: mak5uhuf4y631.gif (238x210, 2.13M)

> SHABOGANS IS REALLY WHAT THE GALLIFREYANS ARE CALLED

FFS. Burn it all. Let everyone die.

Who are you quoting?

Do it, it's still excellent.

HE FELL THROUGH THE BAR STEW

Supposedly when they become ordained Timelords they get all the specific upgrades, the two hearts and regenerations being part of it.

Also if we really want to once again look at it from the shit Canon, The Doctor isn't a Timelord but something else.

RTD is crying into his big gay lovers arms.
Moffat is on the phone with Chibnall right now saying something to the affect of:
>"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK, I DEFENDED YOU, YOU FAT BASTARD! I FUCKING DID THE MEDIA CIRCUIT AND DEFENDED THIS SHIT SHOW AAAAAAAAAAHHH"

What needs to happen is that chibnall needs to be sent to some island (or rather croppy outcrop on the sea) and left there to die.

>William Hartnell
>ON HIS DEATHBED
>Still made sure to come back to the show because he loved it so much and didn't want to disappoint the fans
AND IT WAS FOR THIS
I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL CHIBNALL I SWEAR TO GOD

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 22K)

RTD spent all his time/effort making Doctor Who famous, only for Moffat to let it down due to writing and Chibnall to ass fuck it into oblivion.

I'd try and figure out why an alien civilization was going through the trouble of putting me in a simulation to collect my sperm because I would believe that more than her wanting to fuck me.

Attached: 1582824821742.jpg (351x354, 55K)

Attached: 1580100775500.jpg (161x165, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mgZzCrpqT5E

Remember when this happened and how fucking hyped you were?

Say yes what kind of question is that?

>well sure chibnall isn't very good at science fiction but everyone loves tv dramas these days and he made one of our best we've had in years
>he can't even manage to do that

shabogans were in the classic series fyi

Where did it all go wrong?

Attached: 7_catches_up_on_DWG.png (719x557, 719K)

Past events, as making the text green is an abstract concept on a Mongolian animation discussion forum.

Attached: dw.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I thought the Doctor was just someone trying to help people, not a chosen one or something

No its even worse, it was Dinosaurs on a Spaceship.

Old Canon was that Omega was the one who kicked off the Timelord technology and discoveries via the Eye of Harmony that he created, and Rassilon basically took over as the guy who "came up with it all" when Omega disappeared in negative space.

Gallifreyans, oh wait sorry SHABOGANS

Then lurk more until you understand how to greentext properly, newfag.

It should have ended with Capaldi.

He spent the entire series 8, 9 and 10 saying that
But out comes Chin Balls

Americans.

twitter.com/callumread_/status/1234210208374837248

>shabogans
Sounds like something Michael Jackson would say.

I had dropped off at that point, sick of RTD's wank stories

I want Hbomberguy to review this. Then I want all copies to be taken and destroyed, all props destroyed and mention of this fucking abortion punishable by death.

tell her she has to eat ALL of the eggs

>the reality bomb would have been the kindest fate of all
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Attached: 10rain.gif (500x275, 467K)

He was for a while.
For gloriosu 54 years he was just a traveller

Attached: doctors-1-12[1].jpg (570x274, 49K)

series ranks 4>5>1>10>9>6>3>8>12>2>7>11

this is what lowborn gallifreyans were called in one classic episode

American robbed us of a proper Mcgann run and i will never forgive them for it. 8th is best doctor

>Do I fit in yet

I'd say this still applies.

You're a retard who's trying act like he's an actual newfag from 2007 (as where the term comes from, friend.) The correct terminology is nu-fag so if you're going to spout vapid bullshit go spout it on twitter or something.

twitter.com/Lawrence_Miles/with_replies?lang=en

Reminder a Doctor Who novel writer killed himself and you did not hear about it

Attached: romana-ii-lalla-ward-4.jpg (600x401, 35K)

If Jenna Coleman wasn't such a womanlet she'd be hottest current working actress.

please tell me this whole episode has been a fever induced dream

It was an example of one of the many previous incarnations of The Doctor, during his time working for the not-CIA. Being airdropped into a primitive civilization as a baby to achieve... something. And then being wiped/regenerated to do it all again elsewhere.

Ruth was a pre-Hartnell attempt at escaping that ultimately failed. Hartnell succeeded, stealing the same TARDIS as Ruth, having been led to it by Clara.

Can't I just rest? Don't I deserve that!?

Attached: 14584558-low_res-doctor-who-6dd57e1.jpg (620x413, 68K)

Shobogans?

It's a question and thank you for answering it

Just a mad man in a box...

based youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8

how was it explained before how he gained the power to regenerate or how many he had left?

>smol women aren't hotter
LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT

So let me get this straight
the doctor had been every race under the fucking sun for most of his regenerations and basically swapped gender every time
and then somehow regenerated into a white man 12 times in a row
what are the actual odds?

For me, it's 9 > 5 > 10 > 8 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 2 >>>>> chinball's fanfiction

The feels...

Also with their views on how the show should be run and who it should appeal to, which dilutes actual opinion.
Chances are anyone who spouts the usual Jodie praise are Scottish or yankees.

Reminder that's there no going back from this.

Attached: 12th-Twelfth-Doctor-Peter-Capaldi-Heaven-Sent-crying.jpg (1615x1071, 198K)

Yes

It was a metaphor, it didn't literally happen. Brendan joining the Garda is meant to be a disguise for the Doctor joining the Division.

never explained
infinite regenerations

So how long until its retconned? During Chibs run? The next showrunner after? 60th anniversary?

You flip a coin a few million times, it's bound to get a good run of winners eventually.

It would have been a million times better if the master was the timeless child. Literally if everything else was the same it would of been a much better resolution and twist to the arc.

We went from Heaven Sent to today's episode. Holy fuck. How did this happen?

so is the doctors real name still important or does it change every lifetime

Bros, for the first time in forever, I just don't care about this show.
Classic Who was diverse and comfy.
Russel was fun as fuck.
Moff was the kinoest thing we've ever had.
But I think it's done, I don't care for it anymore. It's the first time I'm not looking forward to the next episode or special. Even the 60th (3 years away) makes me feel nothing inside.
Is this how Star Warsfags felt with The Last Jedi?

At least we'll always have the good times like pic related

Attached: TURN BACK TIME.jpg (554x554, 23K)

twitter.com/DrWhoOnline/status/1234207204183564290

Never going to happen. The shows done user.

I remember watching the first Newwho with my Parents as a kid, never having watched anything of the old series. I stopped watching after David tennant left, but I have kept a kind of tab with whats been going on. Holy fucking shit whatever this is, it's not fucking who.

Attached: 1436778003404.jpg (919x720, 109K)

this is now /torch/ general.

torchwood general, post your favourite memories and torchkino moments. official thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=plfiVOGnkuU

Attached: kino among us.png (620x413, 498K)

>retconned
You wish

THE ORIGINAL GALLIFREYANS, BEFORE THEY WERE TIME LORDS.

Attached: toboggan.jpg (292x292, 16K)

>Is this how Star Warsfags felt with The Last Jedi?
TLJ unironically wasn't this bad
This is Legend of Korra tier garbage

I haven't watched DW in years now, was reading through the thread. That bad, huh? Typical. I guess all good things must be destroyed by the woke crowd.

Attached: jeremy.jpg (272x272, 16K)

I'm just speculating that that's what Chibnall will do next season.

>chibnall episodes

THE VISIONS THEY WON'T STOP

Did he just fucking plaster his cyberman fetish across all of doctor who lore to satisfy his own erection???

>/who/ is devolving into changing generals again because we cant cope with the current state of the show.
Fuck.

Attached: 4.jpg (236x350, 14K)

>is a man for 54 years and 13 incarnations
>show is a solid ship even with the usual shit
>becomes a white woman
>IMMEDIATELY goes off the rails and destroys everything

I'm not a simp so I don't really care that it's a woman, but it is kinda funny that on HER era we get the biggest shitshow in history.
Is Chibnall the biggest misogynist of our time? Is his plan to ruin the idea of a woman Doctor?
if so, based

Yeah, it should have ended with him entering his TARDIS after the Twice Upon a Time
Cue distant regen sounds and the TARDIS dematerializing

I miss it..

Attached: MV5BNDA3NTFmNDItNzBiMS00MTgzLWE1NDktMWRkMGJjZDg5NmVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA5NTYxMDg@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Damn, is he really dead

Hi guys please check out my new YouTube channel
youtu.be/GQsM6G15nbU

He ripped off himself somehow with his lone cyberman.

Attached: cyberwoman.jpg (362x440, 16K)

i suspect he wanted to lore-drop a shit ton of stuff into her era to boost her era as somewhat "special" or "important" to the entire show

and now look

TLJ was definitely this bad, if not worse
Cope more

Forgot the name of the episode but that one with the Welsh (?) family of cannibals was pretty good.

It wasn't the woke crowd that destroyed Doctor Who. It was one spiteful man that killed Doctor Who.

GOD DAMNIT HOW DID IT COME TO THIS
NO,NO, ITS NOT REAL
AAAAAaAHHHHHHHH
IM SO SORRY MOFFF

Attached: 1513550683064.jpg (349x491, 30K)

CYBERMEN WITHOUT ORGANICS? THEN WHAT'S THE POINT? THE BRAIN IN AN EVER-LASTING BODY IS THE POINT.

countrycide

Just stop already. Stop justifying it. Stop enabling it. It's all so tiresome. Just stop with the rationalisations and logic bending.

Don't be silly, they'll just tie more old stuff into this new nonsense.
>John Hurt's doctor was actually a pre-Hartnell Division agent and that's he popped up out of nowhere when the time lords needed a fighter.
Etcetera.

No word from anyone

Chibs Doctor Who actually killed someone

Attached: DW2j_parkoid.jpg (500x618, 44K)

Ok so who built that monument and why/how was the doctor there in the first place

Bill was there for like 11 episodes and she still feels more like a person than anyone in current who.
I always thought her finale was supremely underrated as well, it's the perfect mix of Russel tragedy and Moffat fairytale, it's scary and horrifying and then it's beautiful and poignant.

I miss them so much.
Everyone, I mean, not just Russel and Moff. But The Doctor, as well

Attached: 12413513124135.jpg (680x578, 48K)

Fren this worse then the Eu Deletion and the sequels combined.

It's really badly done, but the Brendan stuff was essentially a condensed version of the Doctor's "history". Found as a child, raised, pushed off a cliff but survives, experimented on a bit, lives a long life of service to the force, then has their memory wiped. Apparently that was locked away in the Doctor's head.
Personally Chibnall Who isn't canon, and for me the Doctor died at the end of TUAT.

shabbos goys?

TLJ was just a shitty movie in a shitty trilogy, it didn't retcon things to this extent
Korra's Beginnings episode is ths only time I can think of where an entire setting has been demolished by retcons beyond comprehension in such a short amount of time

>THE BRAIN IN AN EVER-LASTING BODY IS THE POINT.

But the brain is dead and replaced by a computer as of 'Death In Heaven'

Didn't it turn out they were just cannibals, not aliens or any other sci-fi shit?
That was gold.

FIND OUT IN 19 MONTHS TIME KEK

Puddlefu a cute.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-01 Tweets with replies by Lawrence Miles ⚫ ( Lawrence_Miles) Twitter.png (598x110, 10K)

THE FUCKING POINT ALL THROUGH-OUT THE SHOW HAS BEEN THE INTRINSICS OF HUMAN RELIANCE ON TECHNOLOGY BECOMING WHAT WE NEED TO SURVIVE, EVEN THE FUCKING CYBUS MEN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This

'member Trenzalore?

Doctor's canon was unstable but fine up until the end of capaldi's era. This is all just a fucking mess and not even a good mess. I would've been fine with radical change if that radical change made for an actually interesting new show.

Now I know how Star Wars and Star Trek fans feel.

WHEN I SAY MOFFAT YOU SAY SORRY

MOFFAT

Attached: 2AA05C49-B591-4E83-9295-91657C95B97C.jpg (1400x1400, 129K)

No, lurk more

>here's your alarm sound effect
youtube.com/watch?v=maXA882m2NQ

I 'member
'member Rose?

Attached: It_is_a_mystery.png (800x450, 3K)

>is called Doctor WHO to refer to the Doctor being mysterious
>SJWs don't even understand the name of the show

wew

I 'member
'member Ace?

Vinay Patel just tweeted

>Brave of Chris Chibnall to deal with the torment of every South Asian creative trying to subvert stereotypes as they realise that - no matter what they do - they will always be partly a Doctor

SOWWY!!! ç_ç

IM SO FUCKING SORRY

I don't need to apologize, I've always loved 'ya you beautiful man. Even when you were shit you were better than most, and Hell Bent is a future classic that gets better on each rewatch.

BRING MOFF AND RUSSEL BACK
IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE IT
12 EPISODES, 6 BY MOFF AND 6 BY RTD
A NEW GUY WRITES THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SECURE THE CONTINUATION OF THE KINO

Why did a whole generation of writers end up with the idea that subverting expectations was the epitome of good writing anyway?

NO-ONE CARES

kek

I 'member
'member Wilf?

TERRANCE DICK DIED DUE TO HEART ATTACK FROM BEING ALLOWED TO SEE SCRIPT OF NEW DOCTOR WHO IN ADVANCE

LAWRENCE MILES KILLS SELF OVER THE SHIT HE HAS TO WATCH REALIZING HE SPENT HIS ENTIRE LIFE WRITING ABOUT DOCTOR WHO JUST FOR CHIBS TO KILL IT

WHO WILL DIE NEXT

When we from series 4 to 5, RTD to Moffat, I still felt like it is the same show. I considered both showrunners to have faults but overall I considered their work to be "canon" in the end. But season 11 and onwards, my brain does this thing where it does not register Chibnall's run as anything other than weird fanfiction. It's a sort of denial and detachment, like I'm watching an alternate universe's poor interpretation of Doctor Who, and I'm confused as to why people around me even bother discussing its implications on the continuity. Because I don't consider it to be the same.

This is a deliberate and co-ordinated campaign, they will move on to something else you love next.

>THE FIRST DOCTOR IS NOT THE REAL FIRST DOCTOR
>THE DOCTOR IS NOT EVEN A GALLIFREYAN
>THE DOCTOR IS A SPECIAL SPACE CHILD FROM AN UNKNOWN DIMENSION/UNIVERSE
>SPECIAL SPACE CHILD DOCTOR IS THE REASON TIME LORDS CAN REGENERATE
FUCK YOU CHIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can they still cannibalise eachother? We got 1 white guy from all the regenerations of the timeless child. Chibs should have gave them all they wanted... How are they not appeased?

Attached: Dave.jpg (579x564, 25K)

But they didn't even establish in the episode that The Doctor was seeing these as memories, they were presented as flashbacks/flashforwards then The Doctor randomly says "When I first arrived to the galaxy, I kept seeing these.. images. These memories of Ireland." or something like that, but there was zero indication she was seeing them last episode.

Don't bring anyone back
Just kill the show for now and let the new Wilderness Years begin

Sorry, please come back and unfuck this mess.

theres nothing left

I 'member
'member Sarah Jane?

WE STILL HAVE ANOTHER SEASON OF CHIBFUCKING AWAITING US

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

>every cultural institution is being intentionally mutilated and broken down to demoralise the human spirit
im scared

based volcel

Me

to be fair it was established in classic who that the gallifreyans who werent the elite timelord types were the plebian shabogans. or something. its in the wikis.

Oh, I 'member
'member le bow ties are cool guy?

>yaz does fucking nothing all season
>have to give bradders a speech bigging her up so the audience remembers she exists

Attached: 1581021089510.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Because they want to seem unique. But when everyone subverts expectations no one does.

Remember when he was just a madman in a box, trying to help people. An outcast from his own home, brought up in a barn, a runaway who tried to defy the order of things, believing Time Lords should help? And even sometimes he messed up, sometimes big time, but he tried. Sometimes he had to make hard choices, choices with no good outcomes, sometimes he had to be a warrior, but that experience of war spurned on his mission further - to help people.

He saw humanity as brilliant, because despite their failures, they kept getting up and trying, and he saw himself in them.

They were great. 12 and Clara's relationship was top tier by season 9 and no one can convince me otherwise.

>It could have been slightly better written
>It was very cliched, very up-and-down corridors and silly monsters

Attached: dork fuck.jpg (1200x926, 143K)

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 7K)

Why do I even watch this show anymore? Is it sunk cost fallacy?

Attached: Tired.jpg (1022x731, 90K)

Based Eccleston returns only to feature in a 60th anniversary special where the 13th Doctor chastises how foolish the male versions of herself are.

this images is the definition of soul.

NAH FUCK THAT THE DOCTOR IS THE CHOSEN ONE LMAO
AND HE'S GOOD BECAUSE... WELL, HE'S GOOD

Attached: look at his fucking face.png (600x338, 245K)

Friedrich Nietzsche often is quoted on saying that: "To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering."
Similarly another philosopher who's name is lost to history was known for arguing that life itself is suffering in all faucets. That he could not possibly enjoy the pleasure food brought him as the back of the farmer would hurt, or the venison died in fear.
I had not understood what they had meant until this day, I now know exactly their reasoning as to why humanity would be better off in a state of non-existence.

Attached: AAAHHH.gif (591x559, 820K)

OH SHIT WHERE CLARA LITERALLY JUMPED IN HIS TIMELINE AND SAW HIS ENTIRE EXISTENCE

he married himself?

I 'member
'member Mickey?

It's like watching a car-crash in slow motion except you're in the passenger seat and the driver is deliberately crashing to teach you a lesson, and the guy in the backseat's ribs are being crushed but he keeps telling you that crashing and burning is actually a positive for the car because functioning cars with safe passengers are upholding toxic social norms

>criticize season 23
>reference season 23 in your heavily criticized series finale
P O T T E R Y

youtube.com/watch?v=LPgp_utTvE8
That one episode where there's nothing sci-fi about the premise, its just weird-ass hick cannibals

youtube.com/watch?v=XI1Ef5iWanU
The whole 456 miniseries was fucking kino

youtube.com/watch?v=_F4RbKDE7eE
Literally any scene with based Owen in it

>watched eps 6-9 the past two days
>have these to watch for the first time ever
>will probably skip the two specials

Attached: wew.jpg (593x154, 42K)

I will always remember, when the show was good.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Remember when that was considered an offensive retcon?

Because television and film are dying, the internet will kill them eventually

Indeed because it works as much as time travel was written in Harry Potter.

That shit got erased... not that this episode clarifies the reasons for it.

Why did chibnall do this?
he loved classic who, he knew the lore, why did he decide do destroy it?

Sorry.

PIZZA
PAH
PUH
PAH
PIZZA

Time of the Doctor erases this, though.

Husbands of River song is isn't 10/10, but it's a comfy story with an enjoyable level of camp.

>Chibbers has me longing for the days where The Impossible Girl was the worst thing to ever happen

Chris Chibnall was a mega-fan of 5 and never grew out of it, the Doctor often thought was fucked by writing.

It also has the funniest scene in the show
youtube.com/watch?v=5ga6CwyKvr8

Funny how River had her best episodes in the first one-off with Tennant and the last one-off with Capaldi. The bulk of her run with Smith was horrible.
But I guess horrible is relative, looking back it was like shakespeare.

Chin Balls has me longing for Love and Monsters

He knew he had nothing else. The only way to attract viewers was to do a needless subversion of the lore, only to promise at the end that the subversion didn't matter so they don't have to think about everything it fucks up.

The Tin dog is the single bestvMale companion and has the best arc in nuWho

How many tears does it take to water a Rose?
Maybe enough to fill a Pond?
Even enough to fill a River?

COME BACK PETER IT'S NOT TOO LATE WE CAN RETCON IT

Attached: 7a59fb0bf7e5357ab36ea3064c88c269.jpg (480x928, 62K)

So no Rani?

Attached: Thomas_Kincade_Brannigan.jpg (700x399, 88K)

'member Rory aka Mickey but he turns into an anime character

I 'member
'member Jackie?

Time of the Doctor erasing the event doesn’t change that she should have seen his life before this in the timeline where that happened

HE'S STILL THERE PUNCHING DIAMOND
THIS IS ALL A DREAM
I BELIEVE

Thank fuck 10 didn't know he had infinite regenerations. He would have been pumping lives into that magic hand for the rest of time

I 'member
'member Davros?

I had the idea for an episode where 13 meets 9 and it focuses on the fact that they both have to deal with the loss of their home. Could be good if it was done by a good writer.

So here's a question - Without all the Timeless Child shit, would this episode have been good? Because I'm thinking about it and I think part of the disappointment is that the rest of the episode was actually pretty good.

It had a good set up in the previous part. The Lone Cyberman was a pretty decent leader type villain, he gave more of a voice to the Cybermen in the same way Davros does to the Daleks - where you can now converse with the Daleks and they can have more elaborate plans. He could have been that but for the Cybermen.

Then you had a pretty decent idea with this episode when it comes to the idea of The Master creating Cybermen from Time Lords. Its a cool idea. We've had Dalek-Human Hybrids, we've had a plan to make Dalek-Time Lord Hybrids but not much with the Cybermen. Heck, they could have fed back into The Hybrid plot from Season 9 and have those Cyber-Time Lords be the Hybrid that destroys Gallifrey.

So yeah, if it was just that plot line, no Timeless Child canon rewrite, would you have enjoyed the episode? Assume that the time used on The Timeless Child stuff was just used on more character development or more on the Cyber Timelords.

I know it means that Ruth is left unexplained but just assume the Ruth plot dosen't happen either, or that she's a future Doctor, or another Time Lord. In fact if she was another Time Lord then it means that the destruction of Gallifrey isn't a rehash, since there's survivors it means its not Last of the Timelords 2.0

So yeah, what would your thoughts have been on the episode then?

>amy waits for years
>rory waits for two thousand years
>doctor waits for hundreds of years on trenzalore
>clara "waits" for sixty two years in last christmas
>the doctor spends 4.5bln years in his confession dial
Why was Moff so obsessed with years of waiting?

In the words of a much wiser man before me:
Doctor Who is dead.

>He would have been pumping lives into that magic hand for the rest of time
That's one hell of a way to describe Shaboggan masturbation.

Watch Husbands of River Song. Its a good epilogue to that entire plotline, its also pretty funny, comfy, and has some sweet heartwarming moments.

Dr. Mysterio is a skip.

>set up timeless child
>it does nothing but fuck with lore
>literally nothing but fuck with lore, actually.
For what purpose?

456 is Children of Earth, right? That mini was great, gritty and dark in the right way.

The current events of the show are all a hallucination 12 has in his head to cope with his limbo of grief over Clara and over his repeated deaths. You can't convince me otherwise.

Probably still no because the biggest issue with Chibnall is that he's just not a good writer. A lot of the things in this episode could potentially be good and interesting ways to take an episode but he can't pull any of them off.

It's a GOAT time travel dynamic. Let's not forget the Girl in the Fireplace and Bill watching Capaldi in slow motion for a decade.

A proof of his good writing is that when it was used it was always for a different meaning and story conclusion.

No, because the idea of making CyberMEN all robots ruins the concept.
No companions had an actual arc, Yaz got more confident? Ryan had the same Arc in Jodie's first run? Graham?
If I wasn't drinking whiskey I'd be able to type ten more reasons.

The master should of been the timeless child. Literally keep everything else the same and it would of been fine

To fuck with the lore.

He used a lot of dropped and hinted shit and novel shit from 5 and 6's run. With RTD'S Gallifrey is destroyed shit. So its legit his own fanfiction as to how Time Lord lore should be.

I think the fact people said Season 11 had nothing big or impactful in it got to him, so he went overboard.

For one example, they fucked this scene over, and every ounce of meaning it had.

youtube.com/watch?v=6AxCoMbiZfk

First with dubs makes new thread, bump limit reached apparently.

Attached: Cosmo.jpg (300x400, 10K)

Haven't watched the show for years, but this sounds wack, bros.

This is what happens when you let a shitty fanfic writer take over a franchise

/who/, thank you for sharing your disappointment with us. I dropped the show after S11e02, but I feel like I've been along for the ride just by following these threads, without the wasted time and effort of actually watching the show.

Attached: 1581301657693.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Well the Cybermen have sorta been all robots before with Season 8's Cybermen from Cyberspace. Plus that was only The Lone Cyberman's idea, the Master went with using Time Lord bodies.

The VNAs

Because it will forever now be Chibnall's lore, and nobody can take that away from him.

Fuck that. The first episode of the next series should be John Hurt waking up from a bad dream, and we get 12 episodes of war doctor vs Daleks.

NEW THREAD, BUMP LIMIT REACHED.

Attached: Manlet.jpg (1440x900, 114K)

Cybermen aren't fucking robots. They don't "execute" humans.

Madder at this than the timeless child shit.

BF does have a few more decades of material to squeeze out now that Morbius Doctors are canon, plus they can make their shitty spin-off series on the Divsion

Probably would be the best answer to this question. Make River 11 and Amy's secret child and sweet home Alabama this shit

What about Quantum Leap?

user......

If dubs next Doctor will be a transgender pakistani female and her/his companion will be a talking horse/cyberman

DON'T

Probably so set up some bollocks future plot line

I'm sorry, but respectfully you are out of your mind. Without the empty Timeless Child shit we're left with a lazy and uninspired cybermen story. No idea is explored or developed, the dialogue is the worst the show's ever seen and there's no meaning to anything. Cyber Time Lords are just a dumb mashing of concepts that go against each other and add nothing of value, how is a Cyberman with regenerations good? Cybermen aren't made more scary because they can't die, mortality was never an issue for their character. How was this even explored in the ep?
Explain to me how the Lone Cyberman was a good villain. He's the tooth fairy from S11 but with a cyberman paint, he's got nothing to stand out or say about the actual nature of the cybermen, he's nothing like based Davros.

The episode wasn't good. it wasn't good Doctor who, it wasn't good sci fi, it wasn't good entertainment.
I was actually excited for a big lore shake up filled with retcons, hoping they could distort the show into something watchable, while instead it's the same mediocre nonsense just with an inconsequential gallifreyan backstory added to it.

can we get you on as a writer for doctor who please?