Films that capture the same feeling this photograph evokes?

Films that capture the same feeling this photograph evokes?

Attached: 25E200D9-5B31-44F5-B9FC-6AF2E5ECCA69.jpg (640x960, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmsTZAF1F-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

koyanisquatsil or whatever the fuck its called

Los Angeles is such a fucking hellhole.

None, I'm afraid. I know what you're feeling.

why don't people just take the train to work

This.
Also Paris, Texas

Falling Down

Wagie wagie...

Attached: frog.jpg (236x214, 8K)

Office Space

Every american movie from the 90s

?

this fucking asshole

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (180x223, 20K)

>AHHHHHH LOOK AT ALL THOSE CARS! INDUSTRY WAS A MISTAKE! LETS ALL EAT BERRIES AND TWIGS!
Lefty fags

because others would think he's poor

you wouldn't enjoy commuting for 1hr+

Mad Max

Independence Day

Some cities are too big you fucking moron. Durr I love sitting in my car on the freeway for hours because of a fender bender 3 miles up the road.

That's not Los Angeles

Attached: 220px-Drive_Angry_Poster.jpg (220x325, 29K)

agree but thats in houston I think

Why do Americans build their roads so wide

Reminds me of the intro to T2

built for elephants

>there are Americans on this site who genuinely think they're not insects

US train network is shit

The accountant was the only good part about this movie besides the hot chick and the milf scene

Ahahahaha

but user, that's not an issue with the size of the city, its an issue with poor planning and bad drivers.

The train network sucks in the US (thank you, car lobbyists)

only coasties do, most of the country does not need such wide roads

>industry
The train and streetcar are the symbols of industry, not the decadent automobile

>Films that capture the same feeling this photograph evokes?
Training Day

Attached: 511cbaf52a15b323ff0def5907988157.jpg (720x540, 27K)

the public transportation network yes.

their freight train rail network is more based than the rest of the world combined.

Attached: black people_KOTH.png (500x373, 201K)

So military vehicles have an easier time traveling en masse when the civil war kicks off.

Florida Project

>moves 50 million tons of cargo per day

Attached: DE28E703-3D76-4555-A356-A16816B64446.png (1600x1131, 1.19M)

Every Lana Del Rey music video

Attached: lana-del-rey-doin-time-800x749.jpg (800x749, 81K)

>purple amtrak
is it just 1 line between DC and NYC?

Only 50 Americans use a train per day?

50 cargo trains can carry a lot of stuff

giving up on trains was the biggest American mistake.

No, that map is fucked but it's not that much better.

Attached: 4197aaf53c9e5d556843db07975f34de.jpg (600x659, 83K)

my dashcam video when I drove through Breezewood PA

You have to be even more mentally ill than any leftist if you enjoy living like this.

Because dumb nigger planners keep thinking that more lanes = less congestion, every single instance of that happening in the past 30 years just shows more people end up driving.

>ownerership

this is the correct answer

Attached: 1532700009120.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

Because public transportation is communism. Why pay a few $thousand over the course of my life when I could pay $20000+ every few years and waste hundreds of hours of my life sitting in traffic to and from work?

This, traveling in Europe on the train is so fucking comfy. I can't even image what it would be like going through the Rocky Mountains or the deserts of the Southwest by train.

THIS COULD BE ANYWHERE DEAD KENNEDYS

Reminds me of the poster

Attached: 1-70.jpg (1062x1500, 253K)

This

why didnt they make a third road filled with flashing police cars

Attached: 1330094356613.png (479x358, 275K)

Epic strawman retard

You have the retarded

pretty good, George

Falling Down

Trains suck. Europeans are now learning the hard way why Americans hate public transportation. Being locked up with blacks and muslims on a train is a nightmare.

Attached: muslim occupied europe, trash train.jpg (583x543, 119K)

Amtrak only runs/operates less than 1000 miles of track, most of the lines they run operate on other companies' rails.

only one I could think of

There's literally nothing wrong with that picture if a country has enough space.
Being able to drive to work means you can look for jobs at a much broader area and don't have to consider whether or not there's a train station near your destination.
There's a reason why most businesses in Europe are centered around their capital/largest city while in America you find massive companies like FedEx based in fucking Memphis.
Public transport means the money stays where the government wants it to stay. Europeans are totally fine with this and that's pathetic.

What is public transport like is los angeles? Would it actually be better to take the trains than drive?
it usually wouldn't in nyc

This

Dredd

My state get's overrun with assholes from Massachusetts literally every holiday, and travel becomes nearly impossible.I'm no lefty, but I'd take twigs and berries if it meant keeping those shit stains out of my state. They ruin everything.

Makes for cleaner lane changes/merges, which causes a lot of traffic.

This was instantly noticeable to me when I was in Ireland (newly built highways in flat terrain) compared to Portugal (my homecountry, mountainous with not a lot of space for wide roads).

> Because public transportation is communism.
Not if you charge in the assumption that fares pay for the service.

Also, pumping tons of lower-class people from neighbouring areas into a metropolis would more than pay out the cost of public transport.

this is the one

If they only knew how much worse things would get.

Hey amerimutt, why do you defend your fucking horrible shit tier third world infrastructure?

>billions of people currently live with a solution to a problem
>americans still believe that it's impossible without going communist

Apply to roughly half of policies.

The first time he was Governor, Jerry Brown made it illegal to build any more freeways in California.

No one would have belived in the early decades of the 21st Century, that our world was being watched by Intelligences greater than Our own.
That as Men busied themselves about their various concerns, They observed and studied, the way a man with a microscope might scrutinize the creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
With infinite complacency, Man went to and fro across the globe, confident of His empire over this world.

And yet, across the Gulf of Space from the planet of Mars, Intellects vast, and cool, and umsympathetic, regarded our planet with envious eyes.
And slowly, and surely, drew Their plans against Us.

Trains only suck when the middle class stop using them. Not even memeing, this is actually proven to be true by huge urban planning studies; the moment the middle class stop using a mode of public transportation, it falls to shit.

Falling Down

>studies

You are confusing cause and effect. We all know why the middle class stops using them and we all know why the so called "studies" will never, ever say why.

Attached: blacks-bus driver culturally enriched, knockout game.webm (504x276, 251K)

anyone who causes even a minor accident on the freeway should straight up lose their license for a year, I'm fucking sick of this shit everyday because of idiots who drive too close and change lanes incorrectly

Because public transport is full of "people with melanina desadvantage" you know 13%

is this LA?

>implying this is any better

Attached: london-underground-subway-crowds-boarding-timelapse_vkb4gcqax__F0000[1].png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Poor chicken...

>Variety HQ
yes

why are amerimutts so goddamn stupid?

It was fine until London became more "diverse"...

No, it's never fine. It's literally living like insects. You must be in complete denial if you think being stuck in traffic in your SUV is nearly as bad as being crammed with a bunch of strangers in a tin box and having to pay to be subject to such a degrading routine.

Attached: tk4-e1416408408190[1].jpg (580x425, 57K)

>showing a picture post football match

Solaris (1972)

It actually is since trains don't have gridlock outside of accidents

>tfw LA resident

Attached: when the jet withdrawl kicks.png (377x587, 242K)

Because their Government allows corporations to poison the land and waterways in exchange for campaign "donations".

Trains were killed off in America from 1950-1960

They were an invasive species.

>AHHHHHH LOOK AT ALL THOSE CARS! INDUSTRY WAS A MISTAKE! LETS ALL EAT BERRIES AND TWIGS!
This but unironically

Attached: 1476773255120.jpg (466x700, 48K)

Falling Down
Training Day
Fight Club

Fuck imagine the traffic jam when people are trying to flee coronavirus in LA

D-FENS

THE CHANCES OF ANYTHING COMING FROM MARS
ARE A MILLION TO ONE
THEY SAID

You need a car to live in LA
NYC is one of the few places in this entire country where you can easily live without a car

I love commuting. My car is the one place I can practice vocal exercises without bothering neighbors. Then I can put on some sports talk radio or Sirius/XM. Also, driving is fun. There's something about being in control of a multi-ton vehicle. Just don't give a shit about feeling late for something. I especially look forward to driving to a destination I haven't been to and seeing where the GPS takes me.

unironically based.

Attached: 1582833068493.jpg (1012x626, 180K)

>Korea: 3000 tons, 6 million pounds of pollution
Seems like a lot right?

Attached: image.jpg (767x958, 174K)

Attached: image.jpg (768x692, 73K)

Attached: image.jpg (768x584, 125K)

>uber side gig is actually depreciating asset barely keeping above the black
how come this shit hasn't ended the uber meme yet?

Does Korea constantly claim it's No.1 at everything? Thought not.

This unironcally looks comfy

Oooooooooolaaaaaaaaaa

what's your plan when parents die

obsessed

This unironically

Falling down

lol at greatest threat from asian carp

this sounds like fucking hell

WHEN THE DAY IS LONG
AND THE NIGHT
THE NIGHT IS YOURS ALONE

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 25K)

The west coast looks fairly clean....

youtube.com/watch?v=rmsTZAF1F-o
decent movie, but the grid part is amazing

>muslim occupied europe
Come on now

Lol I don't like subway smell

Let me guess, CT asshole? Get fucked

look at all these cars, and now multiply that twice a day for about 260 days a year times 40 years times every major city in the world, and how can you say there is no man-made global warming?

theyre obsessed with wide roads?

Reminder that Texas is THE Republican shithole of America.

That's an extremely conservative estimate.

>Republican

For another 15-20 years until demographics change and all the old white boomers are dead and the young latinos overrun the place

>muh Greenhouse Effect
the Earth/atmosphere absorbs it and then it goes out into space or evaporates or whatever. it doesn't just stay in the air and keeps building up

lmao the state is 90% mexican and 10% californian, wtf are you smoking there bud.

New Hampshire. Die in a fire, you nigger.

Attached: koyaanisqatsi.jpg (620x400, 46K)

i used to ride amtrak in the northeast corridor and you are completely wrong

Attached: 1452049422395.jpg (1742x646, 1.35M)

American individualism.

Suicide

Houstonfag here. That's the I-10 freeway on the west side of the city. Fuck using the freeway. Downtown living master race.

>>AHHHHHH LOOK AT ALL THOSE CARS! INDUSTRY WAS A MISTAKE! LETS ALL EAT BERRIES AND TWIGS!
"Yes."

Attached: ted-kaczynski-578450-1-420.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

Any traffic cams like that accessible? I could watch that shit for hours, there might be something wrong with me.

heat, collateral

> there might be something wrong with me.
there clearly is since this shit is the first thing that has ever come close to giving me an anxiety attack