The Bad Guys

So what did you think of the movie, Yea Forums ?

Attached: 0d91b430fcf4d99da07e8c125acfa326.png (2000x1829, 3.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1JlDh0MUUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would do unspeakable things to this fox.

Attached: 768B1B77-537F-4F0A-919D-9BFF2B065154.jpg (590x562, 195.18K)

I would do unspeakable things to this spider.

Like holding her cute little pedipalps

Attached: ae9929637f5acb7ce455c52074515290.png (2500x1884, 3.16M)

Really good execution for 2/3s of the movie but the antagonist and "master plan" seemed really disconnected and weird from the rest of it. It felt like it was written/meddled with by another party. The writers did their best to try and make everything flow together but the climax action just felt retarded. Still the best Dreamworks movie in years.

>It felt like it was written/meddled with by another party.
That's every movie in the last 10 years or so. It's just more noticeable these days.

Dunno, it won't play in English in my city and I refuse to pirate a shitty cam version

youtube.com/watch?v=k1JlDh0MUUQ

kys pls

No

Big thicc ass.

Attached: Big butt so what.jpg (405x187, 11.85K)

Wolves and foxes should kiss

Attached: f78417014b71b61faddffb7f2f149ba9.jpg (880x583, 84.67K)

>movie about criminals
>cast is majority non-white
Based.

It's not even our yet!

The furfag degenerates turned me off. It looks cool, but now I won't watch it because of them.

>130163133
>not being a furfag
>on Yea Forums
Back to plebbit, normalfag

Who had a the better dance moves?

Attached: n84saiz7oxk81.jpg (2160x2880, 275.72K)

Anyone got a mega link?
Camrip link?

how did both of these screencaps get taken in different kinds of shit quality

Attached: 1531454230288.png (415x530, 275.46K)

plenty on pirate bay

Attached: DNujvgD.png (689x291, 34.86K)

Believe it or not, the marmalade plot was in the books

>Camrip
what is even the fucking point

It was a genuinely fun movie and I rarely ever say that about a movie. I think I was laughing from start to finish and even the cringe moments were good

For the truly desperate and/or cheap

I genuinely thought she was voiced by Cree Summer for a while until I saw the credits. awkwafina is the blackest sounding Asian ever

just wait a few months instead of getting all the spoilers and none of the enjoyment you dumb nigger

Do not watch this movie over a camrip, you really want to see the animation in good quality.

Faggot I'm not the pirate fag, I watched in theatres. I just answered your question

The camrip is absolutely fucking terrible so you're better off with seeing it in theaters

Why is Hollywood so confident in their estimates? They're saying The Bad Guys will be the #1 movie in the country this weekend with $25,000,000 made but it's only 1:00 PM on Saturday. There's all of tonight and tomorrow before the weekend is even over.

It's made 56 million now. It's already almost made its budget back

Not talking about international.

Shut up.

Attached: file.png (509x295, 35.62K)

>every movie featuring anthro MCs is now "zootopia ripoff"

Attached: 9871324.jpg (514x536, 27.28K)

Disney shills are just retarded and obsessed like that

It's weird because older people should be accustomed to growing up with furry character. It wasn't until a few years that ago that studios realized that underaged lesbians are more popular.

Hey, it's a very clear red flag that he has no fucking idea what he's talking about and as such, his review can be safely ignored. Saves us the time of reading through it when he just says right in the short blurb that "hey guys I didn't actually watch the movie and went into it with a desire to not like it".

Attached: 1638904598597.jpg (680x383, 17.37K)

I want to see this but I don’t want to get an awkward boner in the theater.

>he doesn't watch movies with awkward boners
fucking normie

I want to fuck the spider but I'm also arachnophobic. What should I do?

grow a pair of balls, you are like 10000% bigger than a spider

but user look how fucking cute she is

Attached: 25124417.jpg (900x845, 71.61K)

Better wear clean underwear. ~just in case!~

I take back what I said then. I didn't know that. Glad they stayed faithful even if it seemed a step too wacky for me personally.

I liked the wacky unrealisticness of it; just further cemented the feeling of the movie being Lupin III but with furries.

Story was very bland but damn the style was killer. Framing, character animation, color palette, graphic design all on point.

You can tell they referenced Lupin when animating Wolf

Same, I especially liked the character design

Attached: 1650176678557.jpg (722x541, 59K)

They call themselves the bad guys, but are they REALLY bad guys...?

The character designs looks like dragon ball

Not the characters but they just traced Toriyamas early DB eyes

How is this thread so dead when Sing 2 and Turning Red had massive threads that hit the bump limit day after day?

What was the disconnect?

The mouths as well

Not enough idiots like you have seen the film and the spam of pre release threads showed everyone what kind of audience this furry shit is attracting. You are bigger shit than Miraculous Ladybug fans.

And Lupin is not popular anymore, so Lupin but furry has less general appeal. And Lupin is shit fuck you you pile of shit nigger you should all be euthanized at an animal shelter.

I just felt like there was too big a turn from a goofy but action-packed Ocean's 11 heist movie to mad scientist mind control antics. I know Marmalade was also technically pulling off a heist but it didn't feel cohesive to me.

Dreamworks has not enough money to shill on Yea Forums.

Attached: FQ9BmjIXoAUtyXe.jpg orig.jpg (640x480, 55.83K)

>You can tell they referenced Lupin when animating Wolf
Yeah, he has almost the same exact body shape and tends to move in a similar way during action scenes. It's cool.

seethe and mald, trannoid

I guess I can see that. I read the books beforehand so I was expecting it, but it's a genre swing.

I do like that they got that weirdness in, even if the aliens would be too much. It's charming and honestly feels like it matches the Lupin III vibes.

Get cancer and die you furry.

You sound mad, user.

ded thread

bamp

nice save anons

Attached: FM7pRGaVIAQrG81.jpg (480x360, 16.81K)

And nice quads

Attached: FQbMX-WVIAMn9tY.jpg orig.jpg (667x1362, 64.63K)

Just saw it today.

The animation and art style were fantastic. I'm glad Spider-Verse paved the way for mainstream western animation to get more experimental and artistically distinct. There was a trailer for the new Puss in Boots movie before this one that had a unique, storybook art style as well.

All the characters were likable, the dialogue was surprisingly smooth and even the fart jokes were plot relevant enough that I didn't mind them. Also I'm a big fan of heist movies in general, so this was right up my alley.

I found the police chief and the fox weirdly attractive. Also Tarantula.

That's all I have to say about that.

8/10.

I think the Marmalade twist would have worked better if they had shown the meterorite's electromagnetic properties prior to the reveal.

>main appeal of the movie is its stylish visuals and animation
>watching it over a camrip

>fox
>weirdly attractive
user, she is plain attractive.

Attached: FP2OalHVQAAhOmm.jpg orig.jpg (1391x1451, 591.62K)

Pretty sure they literally said they based all the human designs on Toriyama's work

She's just plain. Period. She is as generic of a fox as you can get. There's no effort put into her design because she's just a generic fox.